Store error, price on the store doesn't match price in the cart and the product page

KGKG Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just to let you know there are inconsistences on the pricing

Renaissance store price is 1.00 , but when added to the cart or in the product page is 19.95
Aircraft condor, store price 1.99 , product page and in cart 16.95

Comments

• mbinmbin Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:

Renaissance store price is 1.00 , but when added to the cart or in the product page is 19.95

In addition to this, I had saved the Forrest product page before the site was re-vamped, as I was going to purchase after I got back from a hospital visit of a few days. The site (when it stated sort of working) showed a special price for the item (22nd may) of $17... with no indication of when that special price expired. Strangly, the original sale price had been $13 and listed as being until 23rd of May before the site change. It now shows as $24 in my cart, and $17 on the new items overview page.

Needles to say, I have not bothered to buy it, as it shoukd have still been the $13 up till the end of yesterday! I have the original product page saved which states that!

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

mbin said:
    JorgeMR said:

In addition to this, I had saved the Forrest product page before the site was re-vamped, as I was going to purchase after I got back from a hospital visit of a few days. The site (when it stated sort of working) showed a special price for the item (22nd may) of $17... with no indication of when that special price expired. Strangly, the original sale price had been $13 and listed as being until 23rd of May before the site change. It now shows as $24 in my cart, and $17 on the new items overview page.

Needles to say, I have not bothered to buy it, as it shoukd have still been the $13 up till the end of yesterday! I have the original product page saved which states that!
    I've got a screenshot of a product page that says Kids4 is free through 2017, and similar ones for all the Mil4-on-back-figures that DAZ advertized would be permanently free.

That having been said, what you're getting is almost certainly a new-store error -- had you bought the item at the higher price you could have asked for a refund of the difference and (using the 30-day moneyback guarantee) returned the product if they didn't give it to you. Now it might be more difficult, but they'll probably still try to help you -- check out the "How to contact us" thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/ .

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Similarly, the Millen Horse Bundle was $1.99. I had it in my cart last night and didn't complete because I was thinking of adding something else. When I got back it was $30. There was also a reduction on an Ethnicity bundle I was considering that disappeared overnight. Very disappointing at a time like this when customers have had enough annoyance as it is.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Daz3D has been notified about thiese problems.

• pwalters58pwalters58 Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I'd like to know why I was charged tax. I live in California. Is this going to to be added?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I'd like to know why I was charged tax. I live in California. Is this going to to be added?

We believe CA and NY are being charged sales tax by mistake -- it is being looked into.

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Similarly, the Millen Horse Bundle was $1.99. I had it in my cart last night and didn't complete because I was thinking of adding something else. When I got back it was $30. There was also a reduction on an Ethnicity bundle I was considering that disappeared overnight. Very disappointing at a time like this when customers have had enough annoyance as it is.

I see the Ethnicity bundle 27.97, what looks like usual PC 30% discount

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:

I see the Ethnicity bundle 27.97, what looks like usual PC 30% discount

Sorry, slip of the mind. It was just African, not, the bundle. I now see that the discount is back on that item. However, the horse bundle is still $29.95, and I notice it is that price whether I'm logged in or not—as this is a DAZ original should I not see a PC discount when logged in? I wished I'd never seen it at $1.99!