Michael 5 and his naughty bits

tommyBoyetommyBoye Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Okay, had to re-download both the Victoria 5 and Michael 5 pro bundles because I had a computer error happen and had to wipe my machine. I noticed that when I go to download the Michael 5 genitalia, the links come back as "Product not available for download, please contact the store owner".

UMMM. what happened to Michael 5's privates ( I never thought I'd ever really ask a question like this)? Are they no longer available in the pro-bundle. Anyone else experience problems downloading "privates" with the new M5 and V5 products EVEN though they are supposed to be in the pro-bundle. Ehhhh....There's just no good way to ask these questions.:ohh:

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You will need to write to Support for the answer to that one using Help > Contact us at the top of the forum

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited November 2012

tommyBoye said:
    Okay, had to re-download both the Victoria 5 and Michael 5 pro bundles because I had a computer error happen and had to wipe my machine. I noticed that when I go to download the Michael 5 genitalia, the links come back as "Product not available for download, please contact the store owner".

UMMM. what happened to Michael 5's privates ( I never thought I'd ever really ask a question like this)? Are they no longer available in the pro-bundle. Anyone else experience problems downloading "privates" with the new M5 and V5 products EVEN though they are supposed to be in the pro-bundle. Ehhhh....There's just no good way to ask these questions.:ohh:

I hope they are still availble in the Pro bundle its the only reason that some people bought it.

I really pity support they seem to be the only department at Daz that know anything and can sort anything out.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

maybe it had to go the doctor? :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

I think he's just scared to get it treated by the severed man.....

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

it happened to Osiris. poor dude

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

And John Bobbitt.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

Sarsifus said:

And John Bobbitt.

Oh, it could be even worse. Bobbit has got NOTHING on this lady and her once complete ex husband.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/catherine-kieu-becker-cut-off-husbands-penis_n_895771.

I must warn that this story is somewhat graphic, make sure you are in the right kind of mood to view this article!!!!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sarsifus said:

And John Bobbitt.

Oh, it could be even worse. Bobbit has got NOTHING on this lady and her once complete ex husband.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/catherine-kieu-becker-cut-off-husbands-penis_n_895771.

I must warn that this story is somewhat graphic, make sure you are in the right kind of mood to view this article!!!!

I'm glad I'm single, and staying that way...

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

They got updated to a new 1.3 version. Victoria has new 1.6 ones too. Reset the bundle.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Sarsifus said:

And John Bobbitt.

There were several stories like this, all within a few years time (the idea really seem to have caught on there for a while -- thank God the trend appears to have died out). The two worst ones involved a garbage disposal and a flock of geese, but I won't go into detail...

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

There was a story in the paper a while back, that an Australian woman bit it off.... Sick... According to the article, she did it after the couple had a domestic... why they would simply do the naughty after a fight is beyond me! She was being investigated, and the paper never published the outcome thus far.

Some people huh?

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    They got updated to a new 1.3 version. Victoria has new 1.6 ones too. Reset the bundle.

Can someone advise on what the proper method is to upgrade items to proper new versions?

I too have the 1.2 and 1.5 versions, but I am not able to download the newer versions. Even after resetting the bundle.

Thanks.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Geminii23 said:
    Jay_NOLA said:

Can someone advise on what the proper method is to upgrade items to proper new versions?

I too have the 1.2 and 1.5 versions, but I am not able to download the newer versions. Even after resetting the bundle.

Thanks.

Resetting the bundles SHOULD give you the newer files.

I just reset my V5 pro bundle a few moments ago, and I'm currently downloading the files now. The genitals for her downloaded easily, and the file is marked 1.6

If resetting is NOT giving you the newer versions, contact Support.