Baseball Uniform

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
edited October 2016 in Freebies

I was modeling a baseball uniform to fit G2M Garen character.  It is not finished on a lot of dimensions (wrinkles, folds, transfer utility,JCMs, etc.).  You would have to texture the uniform yourself.  It was originally done with a procedural shader in Carrara.  With the Cubs advancing to the World Series, thought a few people from America's heartland might want it even in its present state.  I won't finish before the World Series.  If you have G2M Garen, you can use the transfer utility to work it back to G2M, and then if you have clones, you can convert to other figures.

I may update if I get the chance, but no promises.

Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited October 2016

Here is my attempt to use the transfer utility to reverse from the Garen shape back to G2M.  See if that works.  There is a little poke through.

zip
    zip
    G2M Baseball Uniform Reverse From Garen.zip
    2M
    baseball in daz studio g2m.JPG
    1352 x 871 - 107K
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

Thank you!  It's something to work with, at any rate (and more than I can do. :))

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,103

Very cool of you, my friend! 

As a huge fan of your work, I have to have these! :)

Thanks for your kind generosity!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited October 2016

Unfortunately,  I modeled it to a morphed shape because I used it in a dynamc drape, not conforming.  So, there is a little poke through in this form.  The obj that fits the G2M Garen is in the top post if people want to adjust.  Hope it is still useful for Cubs and Indians fans - or baseball fans more generally.  And the hat is included in the top post as well.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Thanks. I have been Cubs & Indians fan since I was a little boy oddly enough. And now both can't win. frown 

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

I grabbed these in the hopes I can be a truly wretched person and get it moved around for G8M/F. I'll repost my results if successful and the OP is okay with it.