JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well, I bought the original in 2009 ... but not as a bundle.

I am surprised the store did find the original as they can't make the duplication check find out whether you bought something before - but somehow they did in this case.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,073
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Well, I bought the original in 2009 ... but not as a bundle.

I am surprised the store did find the original as they can't make the duplication check find out whether you bought something before - but somehow they did in this case.

Yea - can't say I know how or why, but glad it works at least in part at the moment ;)

edited December 1969

I am even gladder (does that word exist?) to be one of the lucky ones who don't have to struggle with Zendesk. ;)

edited December 1969

Hahahah yea.. very true. Morale of the story, there is always someone less fortunate than yourself :)

edited December 1969

Well, it's not that bad to have to contact Zendesk - the customer support at Daz is outstandingly good - but it takes time.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

and I will add to the not working group. I bought it via the Marrakesh Anniversary Bundle Nov '11

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Strangely I got an email from daz telling me I was entitled to an 80% discount. I say strangely because I haven't actualy bought marrakesh souks.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Strangely I got an email from daz telling me I was entitled to an 80% discount. I say strangely because I haven't actualy bought marrakesh souks.

I guess it's better than having bought it and not getting an email ;)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,910
    edited November 2012

Another "not working" here, and I definitely have the original :(
    I hope it gets sorted quickly, the new version looks great :)

Post edited by Leana on
    edited December 1969

seen the other thread Jack. I will relax until it gets sorted.... thanks for being on the case...

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    The Souks are back! In the store now! (And in my cart.)

Hurrahs.. thanks!

Hopefully the previous customer discount is working, too.. (or are you new to the Souks?)

Nope. And I bought the bundle, so no discount showing yet. It can sit there until it does.

edited December 1969

I've had word from DAZ that it will be sorted ASAP.. so just need to sit tight a little longer everyone..

*hands out candy to people waiting in line*

edited December 1969

Well, since we're waiting for the PC releases to post as well, no harm done.

• rory7411rory7411 Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

Yay, working now (and BTW the new PC stuff is out too)

• motleyjustmotleyjust Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

anikad said:

But it makes it confusing. Here I am searching through my itemized order history (125 pages of it) trying to find if I bought the original set; not finding it, and not knowing if that is because I didn't buy it or because I am supposed to look under a different name.
    It looks like they sent it out to everyone saying they bought it and get a discount, when most of them probably didn't and don't.

Starting out an email with "SAVE 80%" when most of the recipients don't, is mean.>:(

edited December 1969

rory7411 said:
    Yay, working now (and BTW the new PC stuff is out too)

Nice one.. enjoy!

edited December 1969

anikad said:

But it makes it confusing. Here I am searching through my itemized order history (125 pages of it) trying to find if I bought the original set; not finding it, and not knowing if that is because I didn't buy it or because I am supposed to look under a different name.
    It looks like they sent it out to everyone saying they bought it and get a discount, when most of them probably didn't and don't.

Starting out an email with "SAVE 80%" when most of the recipients don't, is mean.>:(

Heh my reply was half in jest really..

You're right - sadly all of that, including the wording, is out of my hands.. all I can say, as I've said, is be sure to read the whole email before getting excited. The same thing I think will apply to the Kingdom of Marrakesh reissue, so it will be interesting to see who gets caught out again should it happen like it did today.

Will have more tea on standby, that's for sure.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

anikad said:

Heh my reply was half in jest really..

You're right - sadly all of that, including the wording, is out of my hands.. all I can say, as I've said, is be sure to read the whole email before getting excited. The same thing I think will apply to the Kingdom of Marrakesh reissue, so it will be interesting to see who gets caught out again should it happen like it did today.

Will have more tea on standby, that's for sure.

Britney did post to the other thread, apologising http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11557/P15/#166602

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited December 1969

I got the mail but I hadn't bought it (when I wanted to buy it, it was "deshelfed",but I bought Moyras texture pack for it at a sale. so that might have caused it, and I got pose sets for it too. Got it now, gonna play with it tonight (Now just find out what to do with it, hmm....)

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yessssss!

Finally it is fixed (for me at least!), downloading the new set right now.

It looked already good (better than the old one) in the promos, let's see waht I can make of it! ^_-

edited December 1969

Now that didn't take long to fix....thanks Jack and Daz3D

edited December 1969

Thanks guys, appreciate your patience while I get these products back up.

Must admit it's nice to see them back in the store.. KoM up next, then back around on with various expansions which got pulled.

Should get there by erm, 2014. ;)

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a guess Jack:

You don't have a 40 hours week, do you?

edited December 1969

Nah, it's more 70+..

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Now that didn't take long to fix....thanks Jack and Daz3D

Lol, you should have been here at 7am answering emails.. been a *long* day :D

edited December 1969

Hey comes with the terroity and I keep saying your customer service ethics are second to.........my own LOL and you thought I was going to say "none". ;)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Hey comes with the terroity and I keep saying your customer service ethics are second to.........my own LOL and you thought I was going to say "none". ;)

lol!

edited December 1969

Just a heads up, I'll be away this weekend with the wife - but will try and look in if I can. Just don't panic if I don't reply until Monday.

Look forward to seeing some Souk renders when I return!

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited December 1969

Just a heads up, I'll be away this weekend with the wife - but will try and look in if I can. Just don't panic if I don't reply until Monday.

Look forward to seeing some Souk renders when I return!

Have a great weekend!
    I'm planning to cook up a typical Totte-render ;-)

edited December 1969

Well the discount never applied for me. So I opened up a support ticket. They'll get it all back before the month is out, I suspect.

This discussion has been closed.