Black November

Comments

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Thanks KickAir 8P I will hold the shift key down next time.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

So erm, um, yah. The door buster 1 is still up. Not as explosive as once though huh? LOL alas when I went home for lunch I saw my mailbox post was destroyed so I'll need to use my pennies to invest in that.

Yay, and they didn't have the decency to leave a note :(

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

That's cause I didn't have any paper and was too drunk too write anyway.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    That's cause I didn't have any paper and was too drunk too write anyway.

I thought it was cause you didn't want to tell your boss that you messed up someones property in the company truck. There is contruction being done across the street so my road is always packed with construction trucks so I sent an email to one of the lead guys who gave me his business card. Not that I can prove anyone from his teams did it, but it's very possible.

edited December 1969

I actually do work in construction, although that would be in the Kansas City area.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Hmmm new items in fastgrab. Still says Nov 13 th though...

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    I actually do work in construction, although that would be in the Kansas City area.

I'm also in that hemisphere. I knew it was you! But yeah what am I gonna do about mail for now? *sigh*

Regarding the sale, I bet there will be some kind of weekend promo going on, will have to wait and see. They still haven't updated the page yet. *sob* It's actually the 15th in some parts of the world and daz hasn't done its update for the 14th.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

...They still haven't updated the page yet. *sob* It's actually the 15th in some parts of the world and daz hasn't done its update for the 14th.

Keep in mind that the "13th" sale probably didn't start until the 14th for those parts of the world anyway, so that's neither here nor there.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I see that PC items will count for the $30 spend freebie. Yay!

edited December 1969

Keep in mind that the "13th" sale probably didn't start until the 14th for those parts of the world anyway, so that's neither here nor there.

My point is they are lagging slower today than the day before. They aren't keeping to a 24 hour window, so either we won't see things each day or something is going to end up only being live for half a day.

edited December 1969

could it be that the deal buster hasn't sold out yet?

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

My point is they are lagging slower today than the day before. They aren't keeping to a 24 hour window, so either we won't see things each day or something is going to end up only being live for half a day.

Yeah, I get that. What I was saying was that it wasn't until late afternoon or early evening yesterday when I saw the Black November sales link, so maybe they really are sticking to the 24 hour window and the time just hasn't passed yet. Or maybe I was just late to the party yesterday.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

It was up by now yesterday, I'm in the UK and its getting late evening here.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

Even later here in Sweden... (one hour later)

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Check out http://www.daz3d.com/shop/mighty_mestophales
    More deals to come all month long...

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

The $16 price for the Black November Door Buster Bundle 1 that was discussed here was another store pricing mistake? By the time I got home from work, it was $27.95.

DAZ_Kevin said:
    We will try to keep deals up for at least 24 hours so that no matter when they launch, if you are checking each day, you will be able to get it at the best price. I can't guarantee that EVERY deal will be like this, but for this sale we will certainly try to accommodate those who can only check once a day.

Will these black november sales products be added at the same time each day? If so, that rather locks those of us who are at work ... and restricted from checking the DAZ Store (or in the wrong timezones) ... out of the lowest prices?

I've always hated the one day only sales, but these 'lowest price ever for a few hours' sales are even worse.

But ... they do save me money! Since I rarely am able to take advantage of those sales.

So, I suppose I should thank marketing for coming up with another sales idea that keeps me to my budget. See? I can look on the bright side! I don't just complain :wink:

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Yep... you will want to be checking early and often... Daily at least.

Well I just got my new Hyper suit in there 50% off for one day but don't know when, so people will have to keep an eye one the sales page or they miss out !!!
    edited December 1969

apparently it was a mistake cause they took it down for a bit, then when it came back it was 27 bucks.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited November 2012

I also figure it was a mistake - if it was $16.77, then that's 40% off from $27.95.

Now it says that the 40% doesn't apply.

I would wish that I'd seen it in time... but I already have Darona from the Really Bad Bundle, and Journeyer Scout from the M4 Toughness Bundle, and Melody Hair from this year's Members Choice.

That leaves Hiro Hair, a helicopter I might never use, and a gate that's only a wouldbenice.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

There's a new one up just now, not linked from the sale page yet but in new releases.

edited November 2012

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/black-november-door-buster-bundle-2/

here is the link I just noticed the first one was down and typed this in myself to find it. good to know its on new releases too.

Oh and I forgot to say how much i love that they put nighthawk for V4 in that bundle, cause like no one has that one ;)

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited December 1969

Nice Bundle.... Still not tempted but thats ok gives me more money for fast grabs and the 50% off sales :-)

edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/black-november-door-buster-bundle-2/

here is the link I just noticed the first one was down and typed this in myself to find it. good to know its on new releases too.

Oh and I forgot to say how much i love that they put nighthawk for V4 in that bundle, cause like no one has that one ;)

HEH. I was actaully suprised at how much I use Nighthawk. It is great assassin garb....

Nothing tempts me this round...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    We will try to keep deals up for at least 24 hours so that no matter when they launch, if you are checking each day, you will be able to get it at the best price. I can't guarantee that EVERY deal will be like this, but for this sale we will certainly try to accommodate those who can only check once a day.

{{{HUGS}}}
    Thank you!
    :)

• CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

Yeah, it's not like it was $1.99 a few weeks ago because it made it in the member's choice voting......oh, wait, it was :-P

And of course the first Black November bundle had two other items from this year's Member's Choice as well......

edited November 2012

Just got an email that Marrakesh Souks 2012 would be 80% off and savings would be applied at checkout. Has anyone gotten the savings? I'm afraid to checkout, since it sits there in my cart at 30% off... I know it takes a while to get refunds, so, I'm wary of going further until I know it really works.

Nevermind. Just realized 80% was for those who had previously purchased this item.

Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 1969

Just got an email that Marrakesh Souks 2012 would be 80% off and savings would be applied at checkout. Has anyone gotten the savings? I'm afraid to checkout, since it sits there in my cart at 30% off... I know it takes a while to get refunds, so, I'm wary of going further until I know it really works.

Nevermind. Just realized 80% was for those who had previously purchased this item.

I did the same thing was all excited until I noticed the disclaimer :shut:

edited December 1969

What really sucks is I actually thought I had purchased the previous version, but I can't find it anywhere.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Yeah the 80% was for previous buyers only.. 30% off is still a nice deal for Jack Tomalin sets, which are of course fantastic. I keep wtching fastgrab, its fantastic to see Daz items AND PA items again ....WOW wish that would continue!!!

• CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

Yeah the 80% was for previous buyers only.. 30% off is still a nice deal for Jack Tomalin sets, which are of course fantastic. I keep wtching fastgrab, its fantastic to see Daz items AND PA items again ....WOW wish that would continue!!!

Agreed, Lizardians for under $5 was an instant buy for me, can't wait to see what's gonna be in there next!

edited December 1969

did not realize the freebies were swapping out too. Man o man. Missed out on some cool stuff, kinda sorta. Would be cheaper to buy the "freebie" alone than to spend $30 on nothing so is cool.

I do like that they change out the freebies, makes it interesting. Just slow on the uptake this week.