Just a request for the next version of Daz4.5

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

In Daz 3 you can tilt the scene, I`ve noticed this is not included in Daz 4.5, or if it is I can`t seem to find it. Could you plese add this to the next version of 4.5.
Thanks.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It is called Camera Bank, is that what you mean?

Untitled-1.jpg
    620 x 864 - 177K
  • edited December 1969

Damn, I feel stupid.
    Thaks.

edited December 1969

I find something every day that I didn't know was there, don't feel too bad :)

• edited December 1969

I cheked every tool, node, window, changed the workspace, and layout style. No camer bank. I have the first, or close to it version of Daz 4.5 Pro 64.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

mejed said:
    Damn, I feel stupid.
    Thaks.
    LOL you're not alone. I have been looking for that for ages...but it won't show up unless the controls are docked. In Cube view this disappears.
    edited November 2012

See, everyone should just do it my way, no further problems :-)

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

:P I did it his waaaaaaaaaaaay

edited December 1969

:-) :-) :-)

I was thinking about that old Yorkshire one Pete, 'The whole world's ..... 'cept thee and me', but I'm not sure what they say nowadays?

edited December 1969

Thee and me...I lad..th'knaws

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Thee and me...I lad..th'knaws
    lol You two are reminding me of my Grandfather but with him it was Lancashire dialect not Yorkshire!
    edited December 1969

How dare you mention Lancashire in the same sentence as Yorkshire....terribel...you can go off people you know. LOL

Don't worry folks I am only joking my mum is from down that way. But was I born and bread a yorky...just grew up in NZ. Yep makes a real hard B********. :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,141
    edited November 2012

Szark said:
    How dare you mention Lancashire in the same sentence as Yorkshire....terribel...you can go off people you know. LOL

Don't worry folks I am only joking my mum is from down that way. But was I born and bread a yorky...just grew up in NZ. Yep makes a real hard B********. :)

Well, as the other saying goes: "Tha' can always tell a Yorkshireman (but tha' can't tell him much)"
    From another expat Yorkie (though I've only moved as far as the sunny south of England)
    Post edited by MelanieL on
    edited December 1969

I am different as you can tell me anything and a lot. Doesn't mean I am listening though. :) :P :coolcheese:

edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    Szark said:

Well, as the other saying goes: "Tha' can always tell a Yorkshireman (but tha' can't tell him much)"
    From another expat Yorkie (though I've only moved as far as the sunny south of England)lolol lol

I moved from England as a three year old but I do remember travelling to York from Bury when I went for a visit when I left school.

I didn't know you were just over the Tasman Szark...

edited December 1969

Yep 24 years, educated and raised as a Kiwi.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Yep 24 years, educated and raised as a Kiwi.

I have a few Kiwi's in my grade. My husband keeps talking about going there for a holiday, would be great if we could!