Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Looks like a serious render there Wendy lol Very nice :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,663
    edited December 1969

Just the old included DS2 scene my subsequent versions opened untextured or not at all
    works again now
    but V3 wears Genesis clothes better with collision than Genesis with Autofit

old_n_new.png
    1000 x 562 - 796K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Thanks Dana! (I must have missed seeing that there) Yeah I have Soto's hair... Only issue I had with it was that it wouldn't conform all that well to genesis head :( I could easily put it on, but the shape was just not fitting properly, and the post work to clean it up was bit of a drag unfortunately. (I didn't know bout the tribal patterns lol they're awesome!)

Sorry, I didn't know it would have such problems. I haven't actually tried it myself, I just remembered it was there.

LOL to your other posts haha. No way I could sleep on my bathroom floor!

That wasn't me. I fall asleep at my computer, though.

Dana

edited December 1969

Sinceyou guys (and guyettes) are talking about hair, could I ask if anyone knows of a hair like this girl's from the game Metal Gear Solid 4?

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/e/e1/Naomi_act2.jpg

Oooh, Naomi Hunter... hearts in eyes*

Perhaps you could combine the one you thought was close for the bangs with AllBack hair from Koz. Koz hairs on digitalbabes.com. Click on the larger image on the right of the square, that goes to the downloads page. AllBack is the second one down.

Dana

edited December 1969

Just the old included DS2 scene my subsequent versions opened untextured or not at all
    works again now
    but V3 wears Genesis clothes better with collision than Genesis with Autofit

Wow. I didn't keep any scenes from ds2. Amazing render! My lights sucked back then!

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Spyro said:
    Thanks Dana! (I must have missed seeing that there) Yeah I have Soto's hair... Only issue I had with it was that it wouldn't conform all that well to genesis head :( I could easily put it on, but the shape was just not fitting properly, and the post work to clean it up was bit of a drag unfortunately. (I didn't know bout the tribal patterns lol they're awesome!)

Sorry, I didn't know it would have such problems. I haven't actually tried it myself, I just remembered it was there.

Dana

LMAO! Man I must have been out of it... Not seeing posts then mistaking posts with other people! Now that is stupid :-P

edited December 1969

Moar fairies

fairies.gif
    500 x 500 - 9M
    edited December 1969

He glides through the air so peacefully. What a therapeutic animation wendy :) ----- Is your daz addiction therapist advising this? She seems to have helped you through these addict times... You can see it in your work. LOL

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    DanaTA said:
    Spyro said:

Dana

LMAO! Man I must have been out of it... Not seeing posts then mistaking posts with other people! Now that is stupid :-P

Gee, thanks. I feel unloved in this pit now. *sulks in corner*

:D

edited December 1969

Hey, I was the stupid one LMAO

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

My landlady asked if I wanted to go to Walmart. I told her that the only thing I want is Squirrel but Squirrel is not on sale. Now thinking about it, that was stupid. Walmart does not sell 3DU Squirrel as it is sold only at Daz. Just checked Squirrel is not on sale. I know 3DU tends to do frequent sales so I have to have patience.

Another thing that is stupid about what I said is that my landlady probably would not understand me.

edited December 1969

I have Daz Squirrel. I just need to make him an animated pose then figure out how to save the output for something that the forums can use.

edited December 1969

Moar fairies

That's the Y dress, right? I have that in my wishlist.

Dana

edited December 1969

YouTube has squirrel videos!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've always been good with math since I could add 1 and 1 and get 10...

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

LOH, welcome to the pit of stupidity. Once you have entered here it's obvious you are on your way to becoming an ADDICT. There is no escaping your fate. We are watching you as you sleep on the rugs in your bathroom. Or at your computer.

I came here to babble about something. Oh yeah, I remember now. Eating Jello with your hands is stupid. It's fun though.

edited December 1969

so is wrestling in it wearing a bikini %-P

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Once uypon a time not too long ago, I was getting ready for a shower when I fell over and smacked my head on the wall. I started repeatedly saying "I remember everything, I remember everything..." and ran through my massuive memoryscape to make sure I did. Then, when I'd gotten in the shower with the nice hot water running, I saw something I'd FORGOTTEN. I still had my socks on!

edited December 1969

Ah...you must be one of the 10 types of people, then. :-P

Dana

edited December 1969

coupe

530687_555767257772890_939746341_n.jpeg
    700 x 525 - 73K
    edited December 1969

Like this kind of math;
    1 10 11 100 101 110 111 .......

Once I was wondering what the biggest number of binary I can think of would be in decimal.

edited December 1969

Then I realized it was not the biggest number I could think of.

I went to excel to see what those numbers would be, but excel had a small limit on binary numbers. I have not figured out another method in excel to convert this big binary number into decimal. (also I would know I would want to convert that number into hexadecimal.)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

coupe

Love that chicken coupe Wendy
    edited December 1969

When I think of the biggest number I can think of, then later I can think of a number bigger than that. (well I cannot write it out unless I use scientific notation and definitely cannot say it. Like I can think of ten to the billionth power, but then I remember that then to the trillionth power is bigger yet)

edited December 1969

you need to check under the eggcellerator and clutch but do not brake any!!
    :red: (sorry Cho, punnyshment needed4me!)

edited December 1969

lol, good one Wendy

A_funny_looking_rooster_chicken_copy.jpg
    445 x 365 - 73K
    edited December 1969

You chickens tie in nicely with the Fabulous Fifties.

edited December 1969

May break the TOS

naked_chicks.jpg
    286 x 387 - 28K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I see your naked chick and raise naked, tan-lined chick.

sexychick.jpg
    296 x 425 - 38K
    edited December 1969

Waaaay too early for this. I've only had 2 cups of coffee. Did I really see naked chicks in a DAZ forum?

This discussion has been closed.