some of my renders and animation

1131416181950

Comments

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    Jaderail said:
    I would SCREAM!! But you can not hear screams in the Web. (Kind of stolen from the Alien Movie promos.) No one can hear you scream...

    We could mime it! :-P

    :lol:

    what can I say after that

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    no soap

    no_soap.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 332K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1103 witch way
    o I see - thanks

    1_1103_witch_way.jpg
    820 x 820 - 129K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    can I get a ride

    can_I_get_a_ride.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 290K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1104 wood

    1_1104_wood.jpg
    820 x 820 - 208K
  • IvyIvy Posts: 5,592
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    can I get a ride


    nice work bigh , :)
    after all I did say you could use my graphics anyway you like
    It's nice to see my work being used creatively :)
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Ivy said:
    bigh said:
    can I get a ride


    nice work bigh , :)
    after all I did say you could use my graphics anyway you like
    It's nice to see my work being used creatively :)

    thank you
    got to have fun some way or other ;-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    I love Blue Birds

    I_love_Blue_Birds_.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 357K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Get away from that bird !

    Get_away_from_that_bird_!.jpg
    762 x 487 - 84K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1105 flip flop

    1_1105_flip_flop.jpg
    820 x 820 - 300K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Apo 1

    Apophysis-121105-1.jpg
    1024 x 760 - 214K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1107 show time

    1_1107_show_time.jpg
    820 x 820 - 230K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1108 magic woods 2

    1_1108_magic_woods_2.jpg
    820 x 820 - 162K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    resting up

    resting_up.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 339K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    friend or foe

    friend_or_foe.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 363K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    I just love a blue moon

    1_blue_moon.jpg
    1292 x 871 - 287K
  • IlenaIlena Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

    Your thread is a treat to look at. Unique ideas all around. What was that, hawke in the forest, forest 1 and 2, a little pond are beautiful renders. Friend or foe looks like its painted. From others loved 1025 bugeye man,1014 down under, games a foot. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store.:)

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    One wonderful page of renders my man. I made it all the way through this time. Loved the diversity of this group. Keep up the great work.

    As always, watching and loving.

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Ilena52 said:
    Your thread is a treat to look at. Unique ideas all around. What was that, hawke in the forest, forest 1 and 2, a little pond are beautiful renders. Friend or foe looks like its painted. From others loved 1025 bugeye man,1014 down under, games a foot. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store.:)

    thank you looking and the nice comments :-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    One wonderful page of renders my man. I made it all the way through this time. Loved the diversity of this group. Keep up the great work.

    As always, watching and loving.

    thank you - good to see you again :-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    little pond 3

    a_little_pond_3.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 380K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1111 dawn

    dawn.jpg
    796 x 692 - 270K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1112 get the phone

    1_1112.jpg
    820 x 820 - 111K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    its for u'ss

    1_1112_its_for_us.jpg
    820 x 820 - 177K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    tea for 2

    tea_for_2.jpg
    1135 x 583 - 348K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    I wonder - would one more do it

    I_wonder.jpg
    1292 x 871 - 179K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    1112 space storm

    1_1112_storm.jpg
    820 x 820 - 108K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Seen, Loved dropped a comment.

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Seen, Loved dropped a comment.

    thank you for watching and the comment :-)

This discussion has been closed.