Buy It All Bonus Items

124»

Comments

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    I got an email about an hour ago that told me I still needed to buy a few products to qualify; there were six of them, and I had already bought them. Sigh... I sent back a detailed list of the products, dates, bundles they were in, and order numbers. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon...er, posthaste.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I did the same. Waiting for a response. I guess the query overlooked my last order on 10/31. Strange.

That's when I bought the items in question, too. Part of me is a bit annoyed, but I also realize it's got to be a lot of work for the people on their end, too. I'll be patient. (And hopefully understanding.)

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    riftwitch said:
    I got an email about an hour ago that told me I still needed to buy a few products to qualify; there were six of them, and I had already bought them. Sigh... I sent back a detailed list of the products, dates, bundles they were in, and order numbers. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon...er, posthaste.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I did the same. Waiting for a response. I guess the query overlooked my last order on 10/31. Strange.

That's when I bought the items in question, too. Part of me is a bit annoyed, but I also realize it's got to be a lot of work for the people on their end, too. I'll be patient. (And hopefully understanding.)

Ah! I'm sure that's it then. Curs-ed Halloween. lol

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited November 2012

riftwitch said:
    riftwitch said:

Ah! I'm sure that's it then. Curs-ed Halloween. lol

I wonder if that's it? I bought Extravaganzas 7 & 8 on the 31st, too.

Spooky. :vampire: The phaaaaaantom order...

Post edited by T Jaiman on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Yep came home from work to find an email waiting for me and a request to choose my bundle. Since I already have all 3, I also asked if I could gift Victoria 5 bundle to someone :-) Thanks for the great suggestion

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited November 2012

Is it true that I need to put in a support ticket to get the bundle of my choosing? At least that is the way I read the email:

"Please submit a sales ticket via our Contact us, and let me know your Bonus Choice to be added to your account for free."

That's what I did, I think, so I guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow since they are now closed.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

I got the wanted email!
    They stated I had indeed all the items and wanted to know which bundle I wanted :D
    So I hope I'll be getting Michael today ^^

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to say thanks to Britney again for how fast she sorted out my request on the buy it all bonus. The support is really awesome!

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    I received confirmation too. Since I had all of the bundles already, DAZ is letting me gift it to another member! So nice of them.

Ooh, I could use V5 if you're feeling generous and don't have anyone else in mind. hehe

I had someone in mind before I asked DAZ if I they would allow gifting the bonus. At the time I asked, I only had to get the first four PC items to qualify for the bonus. I was a shocker to me what was needed to qualify, as during March Madness, I think ya had to spend two or three hundred to qualify for the Michael 5 Pro bundle.

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    Lindsey said:
    I received confirmation too. Since I had all of the bundles already, DAZ is letting me gift it to another member! So nice of them.

Ooh, I could use V5 if you're feeling generous and don't have anyone else in mind. hehe

I had someone in mind before I asked DAZ if I they would allow gifting the bonus. At the time I asked, I only had to get the first four PC items to qualify for the bonus. I was a shocker to me what was needed to qualify, as during March Madness, I think ya had to spend two or three hundred to qualify for the Michael 5 Pro bundle.

Honestly, I was mainly just joking when I posted that. But I do think it is very cool that they will let you gift something like that to another member.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

And that is so cool that DAZ is letting people gift the Bundles.
    And I agree Britney needs a raise anytime i have a problem she is always the one who helps me.

• pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

JK0011 said:
    And that is so cool that DAZ is letting people gift the Bundles.
    And I agree Britney needs a raise anytime i have a problem she is always the one who helps me.

I'm starting to feel guilty these days with my help requests. I think I sent in about a dozen last month, all but one answered by Britney. I don't know how she keeps up with them. Her replies are always so professional.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Thanks to Britney I also recieved my M5 bundle today YAY!
    I send her a good rating, hope it helps ^^

Just saw that Rendo had a Halloween team dress-up party, perhaps an idea for the DAZ team ;)
    I'd love to see the faces to the names :D

edited December 1969

I've got Stephanie 5. Downloading now.

edited December 1969

Just a warning, the "Stephanie 5 Poses" links download Riley instead of the poses.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Just a warning, the "Stephanie 5 Poses" links download Riley instead of the poses.

They must have fixed it. I couldn't get to my download page for a long time this evening, but now that I can, the file names all seem right. I haven't tried to install anything yet, so we'll see.

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    Ledhead said:

They must have fixed it. I couldn't get to my download page for a long time this evening, but now that I can, the file names all seem right. I haven't tried to install anything yet, so we'll see.

They did fix the links for Stephanie 5 Poses, but the link for "Luka Hair Legacy" for the PC downloads the Mac version.

I download all the versions for the PC. I don't have Poser, but you never know and I still have 4.0 on my laptop. I finally did upgrade to 4.5 on my desktop.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Wasn't it stated by DAZ a week or so into October that the Buy it All Bonus would also include the M5 & V5 Pro Suite bundles?

Not that the Pro Suites were offered after I sent a detailed email listing everything I'd purchased that qualified me for the Bonus.

anikad said:
    Does anyone know what the buy it all bonuses were for before I put a support ticket in. The reason I ask is that I think I already have the bundles that were being offered and there isn't much point in putting in a support ticket and creating more work for support if I have.

V5 Pro, M5 Pro and S5 Pro bundles
  • pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Wasn't it stated by DAZ a week or so into October that the Buy it All Bonus would also include the M5 & V5 Pro Suite bundles?

I believe in the Anniversary Discussion it was listed as the Pro Suite Bundles. Everywhere else, it seemed to be listed as the Pro Bundles. My best guess is the Anniversary Discussion was mistyped. Looks like they've changed it back to just the Pro Bundle though.