Buy It All Bonus Items

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    Dollygirl said:
    I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Ticket has been submitted.

Someone from DAZ confirmed in another thread that bundled items counted as well, so that should not be a problem.

Yes they confirmed it, but it didn't work.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited November 2012

Ledhead said:
    Taozen said:
    Dollygirl said:
    I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Ticket has been submitted.

Someone from DAZ confirmed in another thread that bundled items counted as well, so that should not be a problem.

Yes they confirmed it, but it didn't work.

Now who would have imagined that!

Post edited by Taoz on
  • earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

I bought a few pc bundles with the BIA products in it, and some PC items I needed @ 1.99 to qualify for the BIA. Yesterday I got an email to pick which bundle I wanted, made my choice about 15 minutes ago and hit send!!

THe PC bundles count if there are BIA products in it and I think they said they were starting to send out emails the other day to persons who had purchased all the items and I believe there was about 30 items in the BIA.

Post edited by earth2d on
  • JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

earth2d said:
    I bought a few pc bundles with the BIA products in it, and some PC items I needed @ 1.99 to qualify for the BIA. Yesterday I got an email to pick which bundle I wanted, made my choice about 15 minutes ago and hit send!!

THe PC bundles count if there are BIA products in it and I think they said they were starting to send out emails the other day to persons who had purchased all the items and I believe there was about 30 items in the BIA.

Glad they got an e-mail to some people. :-) Just waiting to hear back from Sales as I have everything from the BIA category.

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
    edited December 1969

JK0011 said:
    earth2d said:

Glad they got an e-mail to some people. :-) Just waiting to hear back from Sales as I have everything from the BIA category.

Me 2

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Me 3

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

It is nice to see that at least someone got the bonus. I was wondering...

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Following on from yesterday when I spent half an hour or so checking and setting up a spreadsheet with order numbers to ensure I had all the items. I've had an email from Daz informing me I was missing some of the items namely items from extravaganza bundles 7 & 8. I've sent them a copy of the email order confirmation showing my purchase of extravaganza 7 & 8. Will provide a further update when I hear back.

edited December 1969

I'm sure this has to be a pain in the rear for them. Next time, maybe it would be easier for them to make the BIA items 99 cents for a limited time (24-48 hours) rather than bundle them.

I know, I know, they're trying to get us to buy other products, too, but it might be worth it to save themselves so much hassle. Then they can simply run a quick query on products versus researching so many cases individually and breaking down what was in each bundle.

edited December 1969

I went so far as to do that for them I know they have to check the order numbers but I listed order date, number and what bundle it came from :-) still waiting to hear back they are researching my orders..

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    edited December 1969

Same here, i heard back from them yesterday that they needed time to research my orders and would get back with me "ASAP" so I am still waiting to hear back. Went back and checked myself again today and I'm certain I have all 30 of the items required so we will see what they have to say.

edited December 1969

Same here, i heard back from them yesterday that they needed time to research my orders and would get back with me "ASAP" so I am still waiting to hear back. Went back and checked myself again today and I'm certain I have all 30 of the items required so we will see what they have to say.

Yes, same with me. They are taking their time to research my orders.

• LmWolfSpiritLmWolfSpirit Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Ticket was submitted, orders checked out, and I have now chosen a bundle. Everyone should be getting an email soon (ummm, within a short period of time).

Enjoy!

edited December 1969

Ticket was submitted, orders checked out, and I have now chosen a bundle. Everyone should be getting an email soon (ummm, within a short period of time).

Enjoy!

Just got mine Every thing checked out.. YAY can't wait to play with the new bundle.

edited December 1969

Got my response, everything checked out and I chose my bundle as well.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

I received confirmation too. Since I had all of the bundles already, DAZ is letting me gift it to another member! So nice of them.

edited December 1969

They contacted me also about 20 minutes ago. I chose Stephanie, now I am waiting for the bundle.

edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    I received confirmation too. Since I had all of the bundles already, DAZ is letting me gift it to another member! So nice of them.

Ooh, I could use V5 if you're feeling generous and don't have anyone else in mind. hehe

edited December 1969

Lindsey said:

Wow. That is nice of them and of you. I never saw gifting as an option when people were discussing the fact that they already had all the bundles. That is a very good idea!

Btw, I still need the Stephanie 5 bundle. = )

• FroschGottFroschGott Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:

No other compensation?
    I bought all bundles months before.
    Ok, I did not care about the BIA, but now that I qualified a little gift would be nice.
    Did you (or anybody else) ask about it through a support ticket?
    I don't want to spam the support needlessly.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I put in a ticket and had an answer back in a couple of minutes with the option of choosing a bundle.
    I sit here and bitch at DAZ for this and that and they always do me right immediately.
    I need to stop complaining so damn much with the realization that DAZ will always do what is right.
    Off to choose my bundle.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I've received my ticket with the option of chosing a bundle. My fault it seems I should have bought everything by the 31st, didn't notice that and the extension to 6th made me think things could still be bought. Oh well at least I'm getting S5. Glad I held off buying that originally.,

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
    edited December 1969

Hey folks, check your junk mail folders. I finally just received an email minutes ago but it went to my junk folder because the sender was Britney from support and not the usual Daz address.

edited December 1969

Britney is one busy person. I think she deserves a raise.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited December 1969

Just got the email too an hour ago. So it looks like it works allright anyway, they're just a bit late.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited November 2012

Edit: LOL! A lot of people got it. I hit reply without refreshing first!

Well wadda ya' know.

I got my email about an hour ago.

It did show up in my Spam folder.

I figured I should give it some time, before I went through the process.

(Might've been 2 minutes ago, if it's showing their time stamp, but I think Yahoo gives it my time "Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:32 PM")

Post edited by T Jaiman on
    edited December 1969

Britney is one busy person. I think she deserves a raise.

Britney solved my ticket also. She must be busy indeed.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited November 2012

I got an email about an hour ago that told me I still needed to buy a few products to qualify; there were six of them, and I had already bought them. Sigh... I sent back a detailed list of the products, dates, bundles they were in, and order numbers. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon...er, posthaste.

Post edited by riftwitch on
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    I got an email about an hour ago that told me I still needed to buy a few products to qualify; there were six of them, and I had already bought them. Sigh... I sent back a detailed list of the products, dates, bundles they were in, and order numbers. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon...er, posthaste.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I did the same. Waiting for a response. I guess the query overlooked my last order on 10/31. Strange.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited November 2012

I wonder if your situations tipped them off to an error in their search routine?

Could be why the rest of us are getting our emails, all of a sudden?

By the way, on the phone, when she mentioned her name, I told Britney that she was famous, in here. :)

I'm going to have to make a little more work for her, and turn it into a refund request. I bought M5P when I didn't know, for sure, if more onerous requirements would appear.

Post edited by T Jaiman on