Buy It All Bonus Items

Comments

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Most bundles for me too.

I just sent in my help request.

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

I kinda feel like santa... I made a list and checked it twice and found out who was naughty or nice *g* I have them all, also bought them in bundles and there's no mail in my inbox that concerns the buy it all... so I'll file a ticket too I guess.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I just checked, & I bought everything ; on the list. I'll submit a ticket when I get home.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Ticket has been submitted.

• TLTJadeTLTJade Posts: 55
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Yep, that's my theory also.... *bashes Magento with a baseball bat... again*

edited December 1969

TLTJade said:
    Dollygirl said:

Yep, that's my theory also.... *bashes Magento with a baseball bat... again*

I got a lot of them in bundles too. It sure sounds like that could be the problem.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I also bought bundles. Filled a ticket. Can nothing at DAZ work as it should? I am becoming more and more alergic to Magento... >:(

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
    edited December 1969

I'm wondering if anyone got an email? We bought the products during the sale. Whether they were in a bundle or not shouldn't matter. Submitting tickets and begging support to honor their sales agreement is not satisfactory!

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited November 2012

I suddenly cannot access the PC forums. Is it just me? (yes, I'm a current PC member.)

Nevermind: It's back now.

Post edited by andolaurina on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I purchased in bundles except for the last item and first four. Have sent them a support ticket with attached spreadsheet.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

If you did not receive an email for the Buy It All Bonus, you were missing one or more items. You can contact Sales Support to find out your individual situation.

DAZ Support Then select the Group, DAZ Sales. We will help you from there.

Ticket submitted. I bought all 8 Extravaganza Bundles.

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited December 1969

azoohouse said:
    I'm wondering if anyone got an email?

Yeah, I've been waiting for that first "I got mine.".

We bought the products during the sale. Whether they were in a bundle or not shouldn't matter. Submitting tickets and begging support to honor their sales agreement is not satisfactory!

It's very undesirable.

I've got things set up already, but it'll still be tedious. Some folks are going to have hours of tedium ahead.

And this is at a time where Sales support is bogged down.

edited December 1969

The Buy It All bonus was supposed to make customers happy, but the poor execution of distributing the bonus only makes them upset or angry. DAZ should FINALLY do something with this. Constantly anger customers, especially with things that are supposed to make them feel good - that´s a road to hell... But instead of any improvement, DAZ repeats the same pattern over and over. When they make a nice sale, then immediately site goes down, cart crashes, or sale prices don´t show etc. When they give people coupons, those don´t work. When they do BIA, they don´t give the bonus to all people who qualify and some have to beg Support to receive what they are entitled to get... This all is rather a suicidal behaviour on DAZ´s part.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

The Buy It All bonus was supposed to make customers happy, but the poor execution of distributing the bonus only makes them upset or angry. DAZ should FINALLY do something with this. Constantly anger customers, especially with things that are supposed to make them feel good - that´s a road to hell... But instead of any improvement, DAZ repeats the same pattern over and over. When they make a nice sale, then immediately site goes down, cart crashes, or sale prices don´t show etc. When they give people coupons, those don´t work. When they do BIA, they don´t give the bonus to all people who qualify and some have to beg Support to receive what they are entitled to get... This all is rather a suicidal behaviour on DAZ´s part.

I agree I was excited for the buy it all and getting the product of my choice at the end as this was the first time I could participate in the Buy It All. Now I must wait while they research my orders although I was told they would get back with me ASAP. I did go so far as to add my order numbers dates and from what bundles things were bought hoping that would help expedite things. But Magneto strikes again. ON an up-note at least I didn't have to wait 30 days then have to wait again to get this fixed.

• DavageDavage Posts: 84
    edited December 1969

Just to add to those who already stated the same pretty much. I got no email either and I've already checked twice throughout the sale to make sure I had it all, well, I guess I get to waste at least an hour going through everything again, documenting and then submitting a supporting a ticket. And yes I bought all the bundles as well as the first four items. In fact 3 of the bundles I bought twice (need to file a ticket for this as well).

• LmWolfSpiritLmWolfSpirit Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

From what I understand from other posts, the norm is for DAZ to send out the bonus email 30 days after the end of the sale. They tried to be nice and rush things to get these out only a few days after the sale, so it is not very surprising that there would be a glitch. Having to wait a day or two for the bonus rather than 30 is a good thing, even if I had to submit a ticket for it.

I am not angry or upset. I figure that I will still be installing all the products I bought in October when the bonus shows up.

edited December 1969

From what I understand from other posts, the norm is for DAZ to send out the bonus email 30 days after the end of the sale. They tried to be nice and rush things to get these out only a few days after the sale, so it is not very surprising that there would be a glitch. Having to wait a day or two for the bonus rather than 30 is a good thing, even if I had to submit a ticket for it.

I am not angry or upset. I figure that I will still be installing all the products I bought in October when the bonus shows up.

I am not angry so much as disappointed.

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

I'm just glad that I know to submit a support ticket. If I'd waited, or wasn't watching this thread, I wouldn't know.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

If you did not receive an email for the Buy It All Bonus, you were missing one or more items.

I might have the e-mail (just checked again and yes I do still have everything in the BIA page in my recent orders), but it's a bit difficult to find things in my inbox right now — I've apparently received a bunch of vital messages on the Vodaphone forums, and all my British Airways ticket receipts have arrived at once, i.e. the usual spam and mass phishing junk. What subject line should we be looking out for?

I'm not in any great rush, though, I'll wait another day or so until I fire off my aaaiiieee-mail to Support.

edited December 1969

Shaaelia said:
    I'm just glad that I know to submit a support ticket. If I'd waited, or wasn't watching this thread, I wouldn't know.

Actually, I expect a LARGE number of people to start looking for the reward after 30 days, as they are used to. Not everyone frequents the forums, so many most likely do not know that DAZ e-mails had been already sent and that they had not been included for some reason.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Yes, checked, double checked and triple checked and I have everything that is required for the Buy Itall Bonus including the free K-Nicky hair but like everyone else most of what was purchased was purchased in the bundles. Ticket submitted. I too am not angry...just a bit disappointed :long:

• kimreb55thkimreb55th Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know what the buy it all bonuses were for before I put a support ticket in. The reason I ask is that I think I already have the bundles that were being offered and there isn't much point in putting in a support ticket and creating more work for support if I have.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

kimh said:
    I too am not angry...just a bit disappointed :long:

I'm not, either. I'm also, unfortunately, not surprised — every other part of the PC Sale flaked out at least once over the last month, why not this as well?
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know what the buy it all bonuses were for before I put a support ticket in. The reason I ask is that I think I already have the bundles that were being offered and there isn't much point in putting in a support ticket and creating more work for support if I have.

V5 Pro, M5 Pro and S5 Pro bundles
  • kimreb55thkimreb55th Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

anikad said:

V5 Pro, M5 Pro and S5 Pro bundles

Thanks. I thought that was what it was, and yes I do already have them. No point in putting a support ticket in as there isn't any bonus for me.:down:

Make note in diary. Don't buy pro bundles when they first come out.:-/

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

I too bought the Extravaganza bundles and the Moonshine 's Diner Bundle. I also purchased several products separately because I had missed PC10 Extravaganza 1 and 2 (this was before the DSON Importer for Poser was released so Genesis clothing was of no use to me. But then too, neither were M5/V5/S5)

When PC10 E1 and E2 went back on sale, I purchased those, then requested refunds on the duplicated products I had purchased separately.

So ... either my refund request screwed up DAZ's count (not that I've been refunded anything yet), or else it's that DAZ is not taking the bundles into consideration after all.

Since I have yet again checked my orders (I keep a purchase of all my orders and I also kept a list of everything that was added to the BIA category), I will be submitting a request for an explanation why I don't qualify for the BIA reward.

Of course, there always could be an undocumented BIA product that snuck in on the last days.

edited December 1969

I just sent my support ticket in. I realized that I frequently don't get email notifications like I should, so I wonder if that could be part of the problem, too.

edited December 1969

I hazard to guess that this is exactly why the e-mails were sent out early just in case they had this issue and why they mentioned it on the forums.. I am still looking forward to getting my pro bundle :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I'll send in a support ticket if I have to, but I, as many others, purchased everything required through bundles, except the first 4 items and K-Nicky hair, in which I still don't understand why it is included when it was free, but oh well. I think DAZ should fix the problem on their end and why do I always spell the word their the wrong way, No matter how many times I type their, I put the i before the e. Just goes to show why DAZ is having these problems. We think we know the answer, yet we keep doing it the wrong way.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:

Someone from DAZ confirmed in another thread that bundled items counted as well, so that should not be a problem.