Boys' uniform WOW

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Another STUNNER by SickleYield!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/japanese-school-uniforms-for-boys

lots of morphs, looks absolutely fantastic, and prepared for SO MANY SHAPES so if you didn't get Hiro5 you're still good!!

Another reason why I adore SIckleYield.... oh yeah and awesomely priced, too. Yeah. :D

Comments

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I picked it up as well. I don't do a lot of anime renders but SickleYield's stuff is high quality and it looked like I could use it for things other than what it is expressly designed for as well.

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

It's really an outstanding item. :D I'll try to post a render later today.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Aw, you guys are sweet. ^._.^ Thanks for posting. I don't think a ton of people saw the release thread.

Since a poster in that thread wanted the shirt collar to stand up more, here's a bonus couple of morphs for the untucked shirt.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Oh cool and Hi SickleYield and no I ididn't see the release thread... but being a fan I wanted to spread the word ...

I'd post renders but
    A: i'm super behind on work,
    B: i didn't buy it yet >_< (BUT I WILL!!! just wait till payday....) and
    C... I'm exhausted, october was a busy month had a bit of small disasters the last weekend (yay life with a toddler who is too good at climbing, getting into locked things, and causing mayhem). Hehehehehe zzzzzzzzzzzz

No seriously though, this looks super cool. I hope that someone who has it already could show a couple pics? I'd like to see
    A: how looks on a female shape like hitomi and V5,
    B: see how well it handles shaders (I love shaders!)

And what is going on with me and lists today...
    better get some rest soon! Oi.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I scooped it up as soon as I read that it was available (I spotted it in the release thread as it never showeed up in the list of new releases for me until later! Just what is up with that part of the store????) and much like Alia is lined up with stuff I want/need to do before I can get round to using it, but it does look pretty good.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

Aw, you guys are sweet. ^._.^ Thanks for posting. I don't think a ton of people saw the release thread.

Since a poster in that thread wanted the shirt collar to stand up more, here's a bonus couple of morphs for the untucked shirt.

Speaking of shirt collars, where does one find the collar for the bow tie in the Morphing business suit for Genesis? Or the shirt with that collar. I know that I've got to have it, since I bought the whole series, but I can't seem to *find* it. Just the original shirt with the folded over collar.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

The original shirt has morphs for that collar look under a heading in Parameters called "Expansion." It should be listed after "Actor" but before "Fixes and Layering" since they're alphabetical. This is also where the morphs are for fitting under the waistcoat, showing the watch if you have Expansion 02, and bonus morphs for clip fixing when using the collar morphs with the bow tie and ascot.

You'll want to use a diffuse shadowcaster in addition to any IBL you use so that the backfacing polys aren't black with the morph on.

Maybe I need to do a "tour of features" thread on the MBS for people having trouble finding all the stuff it can do. I hate for them to miss out. ;)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

Thanks. I'll go looking again.