Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Three times bigger than Yasi last year

God! Is the city still standing?!? That's huge!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,685
    edited December 1969

I probably could make a movie with Genesis technology. It will take lots of time. I would also need some good voice talent. I know Robin Williams has great voice talent specially with voice impersonations, but he would be too expensive to hire.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I had a dream that I made a movie that was so good that the ones watching it thought it was made professionally.

Dreams are what movies are made from :)

If they aren't, then they are a disaster. Well said Ps1Borg.

edited December 1969

I would need more than Genesis technology. I need props and scenery. and animals! and Dragons!

edited December 1969

Complaint.

Renderosity is still locked in generation 4 land. Why no increase in gen 5 stuff? Poser uses Genesis now, yet there no influx of new genesis stuff :(

I know... Before anyone points it out... "give it time"... yada yada.. early days, and renderosity is pretty dedicated to the poser department, I know.

Man! I'm a complainer today... Must be cos I am hungry... I should eat something :-P

edited December 1969

Is there any way Genesis could become a dragon folk? A mixture of a winged dragon blended with the humanoid figure. Of course has to have a set of arms and a set of legs. And a dragon tail!

In my story there is a dangerous drug for the vamps, Dragon Blood. Generally dragons do not like someone poking them with a sharp needle (dragon hide is really tough) and taking the blood. Also there are bad side effects with dragon blood. One of them is that it increases blood lust and clouds the consciousness. It brings out the monster in the vamp which makes that vamp dangerous around humans.

Not sure what would happen if a willing dragon offers his blood to an injured vamp. Probably would heal the vamp. The problem with Dragon Blood is that it is usually stolen from a dragon or worse yet the poachers drain the dragon completely. If the dragon is willing it can be good, but if the dragon blood is taken without permission than it is bad.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Genesis dragon folk would need a suitable morph (there are already a couple in that sort of area, so no problem), and a tail and wings (presumably GeoGrafted - already various things available), plus textures. So yes, eminently possible.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Disney is buying Lucas out.

New Star Wars movie due in 2015.

These are the End Times. :ahhh:

George Lucas has been possessed by Jar-Jar Binks...

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited October 2012

Complaint: This thread has actually lasted for 90+ pages. :bug:

Post edited by Knight22179 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Dialysis sux the worst on days you want to do things.

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

LOL, did not see that one coming, sounds a bit like fate though, still,, I certainly are going to check what the combination of Lucas and Disney (RIP) is going to do with the Starwars tradition concerning character depth..

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Complaint: This thread has actually lasted for 90+ pages. :bug:

The last 20+ versions of this thread as well, we need new inspiration for the next title pronto,,,

I suggest,,,

Richard help, we need a next complaint thread title pronto,,
    (I always ask him for it anyway,,
    but thats cause I'm just awful with thread titles,,,)

edited October 2012

I am thinking of having a state of being that is ghost like, but they can interact with the world. I am thinking of calling them ascended beings. I thought that some dragon cave fans wanted an ascended state for the dragons. Or is there something else can be used?

It is a state that comes after death. They lack a physical body like ghosts. They can interact with living people sometimes looking almost like a living person but there is something off with them. I am thinking of having a character that I call a soul, that some people tried to kill. They sort of succeed but that Soul became a ghost like creature.

I got the term Soul from Stephanie Meyer’s book. My Souls are similar to her Souls.

I guess my story is a mixture of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight and The host and also Star Trek and Doctor Who. also add some True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse specially the erotica. At least for this series, people keep finding themselves in someone else’s bed.

In the Host to tell the difference between Souls and regular humans is that the Souls have a faint scar at the back of their neck and their irises have a bit of a shine. How can I make my poser and DS people have that bit of shine in their eyes?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Hot today. Anyone heard from Misty?

edited October 2012

No I have not.

I like the idea about a being controlling another being's body. I got that idea from reading about some story that had a guy who have the ability to transfer his consciousness to another person's body. I also liked Dax in Deep Space nine but I did not like that the being was in the stomach. Then I read The Host and the Soul was in the back of the neck and I like that better.

Maybe I am a bad person because I like Stephanie Meyers works. (I also like Charlaine Harris's Sookie series)

I want The Soul Stephane be killed but he is not fully dead and then he comes back but he is a living dead.

Where is everyone? I think I scared everyone away because I talked about Stephanie Meyer.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited December 1969

I think DAZ mailserver is holding off mail deliveries so no one gets new post messages. (I'm missing both new post and order complete mails today). Maybe the mailserver routes via some mail service that is out of juice right now

edited December 1969

I am watching for new posts at my favorite threads here while watching a movie that I have seen several times. There are some concepts that I like about it.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    I think DAZ mailserver is holding off mail deliveries so no one gets new post messages. (I'm missing both new post and order complete mails today). Maybe the mailserver routes via some mail service that is out of juice right now

I think cables on the East Coast of US might have some... trouble with things like "electricity" and "non-watery environment".

edited December 1969

Kurt, Sapphire, and Stephane used to be one character who had some time with his consciousness transferred to different bodies. I saw the Trill in TNG and DS9, specially with DS9 and Dax, I decided to use the symbiotic method. Kurt and Sapphire because a character with multipersonailty disorder. Kurt/Sapphire is a humanoid shapeshift (also can shapeshift into animals and creatures), S/he is a gender shifter which means that s/he can be female when having a female personality which would include Sapphire, Max and Sally, but can have be male when being Kurt. Right now there is only one male personality. Her mother was a Siren turned Vampire during a miscarriage with a Vampire prince named Kurt Black. Mommy was known as Sapphire Ptah, but after Ptah disappeared, she changed her name to Sapphire Gemstone.

Stephane became a symbiotic creature. He tends to prefer Vamps. I thought it would be interesting for him to be named after a Sun god since most media has vamps be allergic to sunlight. So his name because Stephane Ra.

I have liked Egyptian mythology for so long. Once I thought they were bad, but then I decided that they are cool.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Some are doing other things.

half_listening.jpg
    500 x 466 - 58K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Some are doing other things.

Those bunnies are so adorable!

Is it possible for Bunnies and kitties to live in the same household? That is when I get my own place again. I gotta have a cat or three, but I wondered if I can also have a bunny or two (oh wait one might not be able to just have a boy bunny and a girl bunny. Those two bunnies will get it on and then there will be more bunnies!)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

So... who do I complain?

There's a Peeping Tom outside of my window, and shining light to my face.

Pretty darn determined, this is second floor and...

Oh wait, that's just full moon. Nevermind!

edited December 1969

Hades who is married to Persephone, but that does not stop him having a long term affair with a female Sokar.

edited December 1969

Is it a nice smiling moon, or a grumpy one,

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Good advice.

bunny_slippers.jpg
    315 x 446 - 107K
    edited December 1969

I did it again, I rambled about a story that is a Work in Progress. Some people are very picky on what stories they like. Some would say they do not like vampires. Some people do not like dragons in stories. There got to be dragons in the story as where would Dragon Blood come from.

Miss P (lady in charge of the house) would not like my stories because of the supernatural elements. Also the current series is an erotic series. So many people are sleeping around. Even Kulay is sleeping with the guy she has a crush on and becomes pregnant with his child.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Good advice.

I thought of you when I found this one.
    cat_and_squirrel_3.jpg
    434 x 336 - 37K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    Good advice.

I thought of you when I found this one.
    :lol:
    edited December 1969

My childhood feline pet used to hunt squirrels when she was alive and young. but she would not kill a mouse in the kitchen. Mum forced me to kill that mouse by the worst possible way, drowning in a bucket. I hated it and wished there was another way to kill the mouse. It was dying already since it was stuck to sticky trap (which is an awful idea that my mum used)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited October 2012

Salvatore said:

LOL, did not see that one coming, sounds a bit like fate though, still,, I certainly are going to check what the combination of Lucas and Disney (RIP) is going to do with the Starwars tradition concerning character depth..

Is a good fit for Disney, the marriage of two stereotypes to paraphrase David Hockney :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
This discussion has been closed.