Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I want a good skullcap for M5 and the other male shapes in the Genesis technology

Thats the problem. They're all for M4.

I want a skullcap for the Genesis Male, not M4. Maybe M4's Genesis shape. arrggh!

Same here. Genesis Male or M5 is what I need. What I meant was all the available male skull caps are for M4.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    I want a good skullcap for M5 and the other male shapes in the Genesis technology

I want a skullcap for the Genesis Male, not M4. Maybe M4's Genesis shape. arrggh!

Same here. Genesis Male or M5 is what I need. What I meant was all the available male skull caps are for M4.

Well it could be any male genesis shape. From 3d universe's Jason to the Freak shape for Genesis to one of the Hiro shapes for Genesis

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:

Well it could be any male genesis shape. From 3d universe's Jason to the Freak shape for Genesis to one of the Hiro shapes for Genesis

Generally, what fits genesis fits all....... Generally.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    edited December 1969

Guess it could also work for V5 if she just recovered from cancer and her hair is slowly growing back. It would have to been bad case of cancer since they used chemotherapy which removed the gal's hair.

edited October 2012

Guess it could also work for V5 if she just recovered from cancer and her hair is slowly growing back. It would have to been bad case of cancer since they used chemotherapy which removed the gal's hair.

Theres a rare condition, a rather serious branch of long term depression that can affect the entire body, effectively removing ALL hair from the individual. right down to vellus hair (Very fine and barely noticeable hair that covers most of the entire body) Including eyebrows and eyelashes.

I know a man in the fire brigade that has those symptoms... He's had a very traumatic history... Frankly, I'm amazed by how positive and happy he always displays.

There are many forms of cancer that can symptoms of hairlessness. Not to mention the many treatments for cancer that also can have the same affect.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Stupid question... And maybe a admin or CV or PA could answer it..............

Why cant PA's enter competitions?? What makes them different from the many content creators that aren't PA's???? Is there something that would give them the upper hand in competitions??

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

ARGH! I went to take a nap, and DAZ crashed while I was getting more dreams to my skull.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

I know its stupid but I want too wish everyone a Happy Halloween and hope you get to see my new animation I've been posted promos all over town because i got this film done so late.
    I hope you enjoy it.
    Now Playing On a youtube channel near you smile
    Black stone haunted castle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-EE7fUAjY&feature=plcp

haunted_castle_promo_2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 383K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

two words people
    Carrara Hair

edited October 2012

two words people
    Carrara Hair

Um... Okay...

LMAO

Should I ask you to elaborate?

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

That is one of the scariest things I've ever seen, Ivy.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

whimper

lolcat_scared.jpg
    470 x 339 - 33K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    whimper

So cute LOL!

Cho - I'll repeat my question from earlier... Cos I am very curious :-P

Stupid question…

Why cant PA’s enter competitions?? What makes them different from the many content creators that aren’t PA’s???? Is there something that would give them the upper hand in competitions??

edited December 1969

I don't make the rules, those rules have been there forever it seems.

I guess it's a bit on the same lines as people who work for a company can't enter the company run contests.

I used to enter the Freebie challenge, then I got embarrassed cos I won a couple or 3 prizes, so now I don't enter them any more, just provide prizes from time to time, and help with organising and such.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I guess it's a bit on the same lines as people who work for a company can't enter the company run contests.

I used to enter the Freebie challenge, then I got embarrassed cos I won a couple or 3 prizes, so now I don't enter them any more, just provide prizes from time to time, and help with organising and such.

Ohhhh... So they could be considered Daz employees considering PA's are on their payroll.

Admin is a voluntary thing isn't it? If so, wouldn't you be considered a volunteer not an employee. If that is the case, I would have thought you'd be able to enter comps

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    That is one of the scariest things I've ever seen, Ivy.

Thank you Anne I'm happy you enjoyed it :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    chohole said:

Ohhhh... So they could be considered Daz employees considering PA's are on their payroll.

Admin is a voluntary thing isn't it? If so, wouldn't you be considered a volunteer not an employee. If that is the case, I would have thought you'd be able to enter comps

Yeah it might say Admin, but I am actually only a moderator, and yes Mod is voluntary. (That's the stupid part about it I volunteered for this)

DAZ_Admins are real Admins

I have never had any luck with contests at DAZ 3D, apart from the freebie challenge, although I have placed in contests and challenges on other sites. Gave up entering DAZ 3D contests.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Spyro said:
    chohole said:

Yeah it might say Admin, but I am actually only a moderator, and yes Mod is voluntary. (That's the stupid part about it I volunteered for this)

DAZ_Admins are real Admins

I have never had any luck with contests at DAZ 3D, apart from the freebie challenge, although I have placed in contests and challenges on other sites. Gave up entering DAZ 3D contests.

LOL to your quirk on the voluntary thing haha!

Never give up Cho! Your work which I have seen has been brilliant! The fun I get from comps is the inspiration to do a theme I hadn't considered before. Like the homecoming... (Tho it wasn't a comp as such) But I wouldn't have done that without the challenge, and It became my first TRUE full scene. And I'm proud I did it...... All good fun :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    That's like the one I found. We always called that a buzz. Shaved is like Kojak IMO.

Yeah, but Genesis comes that way (bald).
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think Volunteering for things is STUPID.

P.S. I never said I was smart.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

You're a good volunteer though! Helped me heaps!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Jaderail said:

You're a good volunteer though! Helped me heaps!Never said I wasn't good.

100918-has-glasses.jpg
    498 x 374 - 21K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    Jaderail said:

You're a good volunteer though! Helped me heaps!

Never said I wasn't good.

Never said that you said you wasn't LMAO!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:
    You know, it is so hard to find a good shaved head for M4 or M5. I tried Klaus which looked amazing, but the guy has a damn crew cut!! I just want a shaved head man!

Shaved as in bald?

Shaved as in he still got hair, but it's very short. Kinda like this...

I cant find anything other than basic skull caps and bald/too long textures.

I've tried all the skull caps and they just don't work at all in close ups.
    My Michael 5 came with a set of skins called Philip. Check your Content Library.

phillip.jpg
    600 x 800 - 185K
    edited October 2012

Yeah, I did look at that first up. He's pretty clean shave really.

I need this...

Its a good base texture though... But I need the hair texture, and the best I could find is Klaus... But I only like the sides and the back...

klaus-large.jpg
    350 x 455 - 38K
    man-with-shaved-head.jpg
    1000 x 1041 - 68K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Yeah, I did look at that first up. He's pretty clean shave really.

I need this...

Hmm...I'll keep an eye out for you.
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I edited my comment lol

Thanks man... I know I can mix Klaus with Phillip onto the custom texture I'm making... But I lack the top of the head LOL

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    AtticAnne said:
    That's like the one I found. We always called that a buzz. Shaved is like Kojak IMO.

LOL I know. That's why I couldn't understand why Spyro wanted a shaved head.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    tjohn said:
    AtticAnne said:

LOL I know. That's why I couldn't understand why Spyro wanted a shaved head.

In Australia, we call hair which has been cut with electric clippers shaved. LOL

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    In Australia, we call hair which has been cut with electric clippers shaved. LOL

Baa.

It is a sheep thing, isn't it?

This discussion has been closed.