JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS III]

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited December 1969

but I've added it to the list :)

You mean that very long wiggly thing they used to wrap the Jubilee line in when they gave it to the Queen?
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Totte you don't use the DA Gallery much...shame you have some excellent images. Oh yeah RRR I tried to copy my Itemized Order History and gave up on page 15, maybe next one.

Miss B nope not even going to try to pull the wool over your eyes. You probably get up way earlier than me in the morn. :)

edited October 2012

Szark said:
    Totte you don't use the DA Gallery much..

LOL - Because that was "one password to much to remember" and I've tried to reset but it looks like I used an email address no longer active (cleared out a dozen or so when I upgraded my mailserver).

I do use the Rendo Gallery some ;-) http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=669998

Post edited by Totte on
    edited December 1969

Hate it when that happens...I had that when I ditched Hotmail but lucky for me I remembered the old address and the new passwrod was sent to my new address.

I have a Word doc with all my Passwords on, printed and kept safe. The copy is on a non networked portable harddrive and not named Passwaords. LOL

Gallery link saved. Cheers. I forgot you use Vue too..love that program.

edited December 1969

Vue is a great tool. As my brother i law says (but he ment "power tool") Great guys shall have great tools ;-)

I usally say "I've had Alzheimers as long as I can remember" ;-)
    Btw Pete, I was about to say "we've hijacked another thread" until I realized it's your thread !

edited December 1969

LOL Nope not my thread, yes I made it but it is Jack's. And for the recond we can talk about all sorts here in this thread, so hi..Jack..ing is allowed.

As Robert over on DL said in his sig a while back "I hate Senility but can't remember why"

And I have a great tool...actually I have a number of them in my shed. ;)

edited December 1969

and what do you mean "another" lol Like I am always hyjacking threads....

...you could be right

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,071
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

...you could be right

lol, you guys :)

edited December 1969

Szark said:

...you could be right

lol, you guys :)

We're just playing a SitCom, live , here just for you Jack!

edited December 1969

lol.. thanks...

I feel like I should be in some high chair, doing a Julius Caesar impression, and occasionally giving a thumbs-up.

edited December 1969

"I feel like I should be in some high chair with a clean nappy on waiting for breakfast and occasionally giving a thumbs-up".

Come on this is what you really meant to say Jack.

edited December 1969

lol.. thanks...

I feel like I should be in some high chair, doing a Julius Caesar impression, and occasionally giving a thumbs-up.

Thumbs down can be so messy.....
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    "I feel like I should be in some high chair with a clean nappy on waiting for breakfast and occasionally giving a thumbs-up".

Come on this is what you really meant to say Jack.

lol :)

edited December 1969

Well I finally got my winnings from last months DL contest so I am now up to date with all Parkside and Westpark, well apart from Heath. I have so many gates with walls and Ivy. I have put it in my Wishlist just in case.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Well I finally got my winnings from last months DL contest so I am now up to date with all Parkside and Westpark, well apart from Heath. I have so many gates with walls and Ivy. I have put it in my Wishlist just in case.

Made me think of the words "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

but heath has graves !!!

edited December 1969

Yep got a number of graves and head stones too.

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

Made me think of the words "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"
    Windows and Gates, what you trying to say. LOL
    edited December 1969

Since Totte is sharing his PC contest images I thought I would join the bald wizard.

This has to be the most postwork I have ever done. All rendered in layers and masks made for each element. I really enjoyed this one and pleased how it turned out.

HellsGate.jpg
    827 x 1150 - 598K
  • PastelsPastels Posts: 529
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Since Totte is sharing his PC contest images I thought I would join the bald wizard.

This has to be the most postwork I have ever done. All rendered in layers and masks made for each element. I really enjoyed this one and pleased how it turned out.

Awesome image, beautifully done! And qualifies you as a Bald Wizard!

edited December 1969

Welcome to the Club Pete!

edited December 1969

Szark said:

Nice work!

I like the way you used the Moon Gate too :)

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

Heres a little scene I cooked up, using the diner, and whole bunch of other stuff!

what_song00.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 380K
    edited December 1969

Yippee I am a baldy wizard...thanks for the kind words guys....what a nice thing to get up to.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Yippee I am a baldy wizard...thanks for the kind words guys....what a nice thing to get up to.

Now you can add "Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club" in your tag ;)

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:

Now you can add "Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club" in your tag ;)How's that then. :) Now I will have to make a new avatar pic.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Totte said:
    Szark said:

How's that then. :) Now I will have to make a new avatar pic.

Great! Welcome to the BWC, now, to leave you have to make a public announcement on full page advertisements in all major newspapers on all major continents, so I guess you'll stick around for a while ;-)

And your avatar is great! Your wig looks almost real ;-)

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Szark said:
    Totte said:
    Szark said:

How's that then. :) Now I will have to make a new avatar pic.

Great! Welcome to the BWC, now, to leave you have to make a public announcement on full page advertisements in all major newspapers on all major continents, so I guess you'll stick around for a while ;-)

And your avatar is great! Your wig looks almost real ;-)

Not to mention, you can't leave the BWC standing!

HEHEHEHEHE!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Now I will have to make a new avatar pic.

But, but, but . . . then I won't recognize you.
  • jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

Hmmm, well :red:.

He didn't expect this type of crowd when he opened his diner :).

The Wrong Crowd

TheWrongCrowd.png
    1600 x 900 - 2M
This discussion has been closed.