Could not find target property for formula: Genesis

RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0

can anyone maybe help me with understanding this WARNING :

WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5137): Unsupported formula: /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSBelt/Belt.dsf#Belt
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/general in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSBelt/Belt.dsf#Belt
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5137): Unsupported formula: /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSBelt/Belt.dsf#Belt
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/x in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSBelt/Belt.dsf#Belt
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/y in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSBelt/Belt.dsf#Belt
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/z in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSBelt/Belt.dsf#Belt
File loaded in 0 min 2.3 sec.
Loaded file: B25GSBelt.dsf
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5137): Unsupported formula: /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSCorset/GCorset.dsf#GCorset
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/general in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSCorset/GCorset.dsf#GCorset
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5137): Unsupported formula: /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSCorset/GCorset.dsf#GCorset
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/x in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSCorset/GCorset.dsf#GCorset
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/y in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSCorset/GCorset.dsf#GCorset
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4957): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/z in file : /data/Bobbie25/B25Genesis Scout/B25GSCorset/GCorset.dsf#GCorset

every clothing I put on Genesis will give me this warning above , no matter what item she will wear , can someone explain to me what it means ?

EDIT : yesterday all was ok it didn't gave me this kind of warnings this program is so strange

thanks

Post edited by RedHeadLilith on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

First of all, what exact version of DAZ Studio are you uisng, Help > About DAZ Studio?

Are you loading these items from the Content Library tab?

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

I did another check looks like with some items it will give the error and others not ,
    looks like its mostly Bobbie25 and Xena items .
    my version is 4.5.1.6

Edit : the items still need to be updated to work with daz 4.5

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,707
    edited December 1969

It may be looking for a morph you don't have - for example, if you don't have the Evolution moprhs there may be a lot of morphs in the clothing that won't connect. If so it's not a problem, it just means that there's a morph in the clothing that isn't needed.

edited December 1969

I have all the Evolution morphs all installed maybe I need to re install them again .

edited December 1969

if a morph is missing it will say which one only this time it says name of a morph I don't seem to recognize -3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/x
    Genesis?scale/z

edited October 2012

Sorry - I appear to have a DSF for Genesis in the Data folder as well.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

Scaling is being handled differently and shouldn't be linked via a formula - again, you can ignore the warnings as they are harmless.

edited December 1969

Thanks for the info Richard, so much has changed recently.

edited December 1969

Thank you Richard was thinking my scale parameters for Gen messed up or something good to know it;s harmless

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

I get that in 4.5.0.137 any time I load a 4.0 DSF conformer, it just means the files need updated to meet 4.5's DSON standards (ie converted to DUF).

edited October 2012

thank you , Bejaymac I hope more stuff will get DSON format soon it's much better :)

EDIT: just tried

SciFi Renegade - 14468_SciFiRenegade_1.3_trx.exe

SciFi Renegade Textures - 14587_SciFiRenegadeTextures_1.1_ds.exe

they are not DSON files ,but they come with the meta data already included in the TRX -this time the message did not show in the log file
    so I think it mostly happens with files where you install the meta data apart from the file.

edited December 1969

No, it's just a question of whether the creator of the clothing (or DS) added ERC links for scaling - not all did, even for 4.0, and so not all items throw the warning.