Afraid to Buy Anything At All Now...

13»

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Sorry Richard, openong a support ticket seems to do nothing around either. I have one order and clicking on any of the downloads simply tells me "Link is not available" "Sorry this download is currently unavailable" " Please go to your account and check you order status" I did that, status says complete. I have another order that is sitting at pending for a couple days now. I filled out a support ticket. It says it is currently being looked at. But no comments have been left on it and both issues still persist.

Ya, go fill out a support ticket, that'll keep ya quiet for a couple days!!

Did you try going to Itemized Order History and resetting the items? That seems to unstick the downloads.

• Lost_UtopianLost_Utopian Posts: 104
    edited June 2012

Not something I should have to do, but I'll give it a try.

Sorry, that's a no go. I have 314 pages of items to look through. With what seems to be no way to put them in any kind of order, finding the items will take more time than I have to waste today.
    Can you tell me how to sort the itemized list???
    Ok, I clicked through from the Zs until finally got to one of the items, I clicked "Reset" and was given this,,,
    "Invalid order item id or the downloads cannot be reset."
    Any other ideas???

Post edited by Lost_Utopian on
  • Fille123Fille123 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    Y'all who are choosing not to buy stuff are lucky.. I can't even get products into my cart! No matter how many times I click the button it just sits there looking at me funny. (BRIGHT WHITE and funny looking)

I had that glitch too yesterday. Turned out that if I clicked to add the item to my cart, then refreshed the page or loaded another store page, it would finally add it. 8-/

Anyone know what's up with the new DM set? Is $13 supposed to be the correct price for PC members?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Fille123 said:
    Turned out that if I clicked to add the item to my cart, then refreshed the page or loaded another store page, it would finally add it. 8-/

That seems to be just about the most common problem in all parts of the new site (except — maybe — the forums). When you click on a link, you don't always get the current version of the new page coming up, you get some sort of old cached version that might be hours or even days old.

All we can do at the moment is refresh the page every time something looks odd. That's -R or in Firefox, or -R or - to refresh bypassing your browser's local cache. Not sure if other browsers use the same or different keys.
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited June 2012

Hmm, forum glitch? I got a notice and got out here and got this page:

The following errors were encountered
    The specified thread does not exist

looked and here it is!! ....

Please don't tell me those old bugs are here in this new forum that's already messed up enough as it is?? I mean REALLY?? :gulp:

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

No it was probably a merge of threads that is causing that. We are trying our like mad to keep all the issues in one place so its easily found by DAZ.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Well can't find the verbiage.... would have been nice to see the responses!

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038
    edited June 2012

I haven't bought anything here in a month. It's all too confusing to deal with. I wish things would go back to the way they were before Genesis.

Edit: nothing seems to work right. Next to this post it says I joined in 2008 and they've classified me as a NEW MEMBER.

Post edited by Fauvist on
  • atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

Fauvist: "New Member" is the forum rank. When you make your 26th post you will get the rank of "Member" and a little green pip under it. When they installed the new forums, the post counts were wiped out (they said that would happen) so everybody, including the staff, had to start from 0 posts again.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited June 2012

Fauvist said:
    I haven't bought anything here in a month. It's all too confusing to deal with. I wish things would go back to the way they were before Genesis.

Edit: nothing seems to work right. Next to this post it says I joined in 2008 and they've classified me as a NEW MEMBER.

Welcome back Fauvist.

Yeah, we're all new members again.

Things are a mess now. They're working like horses though.

Hopefully things will get back to "normal" soon.

Post edited by tsarist on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,173
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:

Things are a mess now. They're working like horses though.

Hopefully things will get back to "normal" soon.

All a horse has to do is eat, pull and poop. I don't think that's enough to fix the problems in the forums. :ohh: