can't send hexagon stuff to daz3d

i have the last version of the 2 soft (daz4.9 and hexagon 2.5)

the sending from daz to hexagon work fine but the reverse no.

i see on youtube video some guys easily send stuff from hexagon to daz simply on clic a "send to daz" button but,me,i don't have this button.i have just something call "dzbridge-tool" instead and when i clic on it,nothing hapen.

i try with a simple thing like genesis3 character without any modification and that not work too.

did i miss something ?

Comments

• As far as I know there are 2 place to look for the Send To Daz Studio - Under File and in the Utilities Tab.

All I can suggest is re-installing Hexagon, or use the Export OBJ and Import your object into Daz Studio.

• PedroCPedroC Posts: 194

i have the last version of the 2 soft (daz4.9 and hexagon 2.5)

the sending from daz to hexagon work fine but the reverse no.

i see on youtube video some guys easily send stuff from hexagon to daz simply on clic a "send to daz" button but,me,i don't have this button.i have just something call "dzbridge-tool" instead and when i clic on it,nothing hapen.

i try with a simple thing like genesis3 character without any modification and that not work too.

did i miss something ?

Try open first DAZ Studio Send "nothing" to Hexagon. Then in the new opened Hexagon windows open your model file, select the model and send it to DAZ.