Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: The thread has been Spammed by the Big Guns with the Big Toys. Nothing for us every day folks to say, all that's way out of my level of playing.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Tried every combination and permutation I can think of and FMPCMike looks like a good call, Poserfusion for Lightwave always adds V4 UV's to Genesis, at least as far as I can see because they always load correctly, where M4 UV's don't. Tested on M, Fem and Genesis Poser DSON presets.

Would be comfortable filing one bug report. Two? Mebbe, have to think about it. Three? SM? Daz? Newtek? *out of here* :)

the hand looks soo huge. mantrid drone-ish

edited October 2012

the drive-in sign imagines is pointing to the Restaurant @ end of Universe.

does gargleblaster come in fruit punch flavor?

chicka-chicka wawt waww

Post edited by Mistara on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Complaint: The thread has been Spammed by the Big Guns with the Big Toys. Nothing for us every day folks to say, all that's way out of my level of playing.

Spammed you say? I'd say filled with some great work an learning of content creation... You are considered a content creator nowerdays looks like its less a complaint thread and more an advise thread.

Complaint ... Car alarms can be annoying in security. Sometimes they go off for no reason and wastes my time seeing to it. Ps I am confined to a dark and lifeless car park. Very bored and am allowed to be on my phone :-P

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

My complaint is that you are catching me up again
    edited December 1969

chicka-chicka wawt waww

I'll have some of whatever your having, even if it's brain melt down. :-P
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Car alarms seem to be more a status symbol than a safety device around here.
    But the fact I'm driving a '95 Chevy S-10 that no one would ever want to steal may have something to do with my point of view.

edited October 2012

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:

My complaint is that you are catching me up againHehehehe... Working at it real HARD my dear lady.

EDIT:Crap on a Cracker, I ran out of Jade can answer posts. Must find more posts.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:
    Jaderail said:

My complaint is that you are catching me up again
    Hehehehe... Working at it real HARD my dear lady.

EDIT:Crap on a Cracker, I ran out of Jade can answer posts. Must find more posts.

You got some searching to do. Cho is not an easy person to compete with! Me and skiriki will have to not sleep for a few weeks to reach 4600+

edited December 1969

Non complaint. My boss has arrived and relieved me from the car park! Now I in the tea room filling up with caffeine :cheese:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

chicka-chicka wawt waww

Zephod Beeblebrox sure knows how to throw an end of the universe pahtay. :)

edited December 1969

aww ams 30 cents short to buy Hein cook.

chicka-chicka wawt waww

haven't checked new real deals in a while. ttfn

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

>_>

I love monitor lizard's mouths. They're HUGE and their throats are gigantic D=

aqj9rxav.jpg
    333 x 385 - 129K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Om-noms in Indigo Render~

PythonFull_0002.jpg
    600 x 900 - 464K
    edited December 1969

luvs sara lee

edited October 2012

Rezca said:
    Om-noms in Indigo Render~

Heh from the small version I thought those were smiley faces on his back. The morph looks great, BTW.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Complaint: This thread has been conspicuously lacking in complaints.
    There, that's better.

It has been rather lacking complaints. Lol my last complaint was mistakenly posted in the stupid forum oops. Guess it was stupid anyway.
    ...mine too since it was kind of stoopid

...however t still makes a valid complaint as it does deal with one of the complexities of 4.5: mapping directories. Whenever I updated to new versions of Studio before 4.x everything still worked as long as I kept my install paths consistent,. Now I need to poke around my entire system's directory structure looking for all directories that contain and control my Daz content and plugins. This is too much like playing IT tech, something I am not good at.

So the stoopid part came when I was trying to get GenerationX to work and accidentally must have broke something in the directory map. Spent a good part of yesterday evening trying to fix it with no success. Now Genesis, or any character built on it, loads as a solid bounding box figure with a bunch of "cannot find." errors.

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    Complaint ... Car alarms can be annoying in security. Sometimes they go off for no reason and wastes my time seeing to it. Ps I am confined to a dark and lifeless car park. Very bored and am allowed to be on my phone :-P

...sometimes i wish I had a boring job instead having to deal with all the head games and being set up to fail all the time. Just clock in put in your eight hours clock out and go home.

As to car alarms.

At the last place I lived, there was this guy who had a Porsche with a very sensitive alarm (one of those really annoying ones that had like a half dozen different modes it cycled through). Anything like a heavy truck or Harley going by would set it off. It was especially annoying from about 12:00 to 02:30 as the street outside my bedroom window was the main route for buses to return to the garage after the end of the service day. At times it would go off just about every five minutes. when another bus went by. It got to the point I almost considered getting a brick, attaching a note to it to turn the sensitivity down or park the car off the main street, and pitching it through his windscreen as I was tired of getting only about 2 - 3 hours of sleep a night.

...well I took the more civil approach, and simply placed a nicely worded note on the windscreen threatening that if he didn't do something about it, we (the neighbourhood) would report this to the police as an "excessive noise" complaint. Surprisingly, the diplomatic approach worked (considering the "social consciousness" of the average Porsche owner), and he was under the bonnet the next day making "adjustments". That night and each one after that, peace & quiet reigned.

...oh, and I've been enjoying the modelling talk even though I don't use any of the top end apps. as the basic concepts relate to any modeller (and I am working on Blender).

...oh, and at 1,499$ Lightwave is just a bit out of my budget. Couldn't afford it even if it was 50% off. How do you guys manage such big software purchases?

Anyway, I have the latest release of Blender, a good guidebook, and a lot of tutorial support.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

chicka-chicka wawt waww

...given all the talk these days, an End of the World Delight seems more appropriate.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Got some coffee and donuts this morning. The receipt had a thing that if I did a survey, that I get a free doughnut with a purchase of a medium or large drink.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

chicka-chicka wawt waww

...given all the talk these days, an End of the World Delight seems more appropriate.

It is the end of the world because S5 pro bundle is at a good price but I am broke. Oh dear!

;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Miss Wolf, I think most of us have been there at some time or the other. Just remember, there will always be another sale, there always is.

Even at the moment I can not afford to upgrade my poser to Poser 9, let alone 2012, so I too am not taking any advantage of all these sales, or even the DSON thing.

I still have my gen 4 figures to keep me going.

I will survive, and I am sure you will as well.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited October 2012

Non-complaint: we had helluva fun game of Council of Wyrms today. We laughed our collective RPer butts off.

Complaint: I legit-bought (preordered, even!) The Avengers DVD, for my region 2, to be played on region 2 player.

I cannot play it.

The DRM in it prevents me from playing it.

None of the DVD players (in two laptops, two desktops, one DVD player attached to TV) play it. The DRM system artificially introduces errors to disk reading, which makes all DVD-play capable devices skip and halt.

This, as a matter of fact, may be illegal on EU area, which is where I bought it.

Second complaint: As I was trying to figure out a brute-force way to see it, I somehow managed to smash my Opera's install, and although certain key parts were quickly restored, I lost my newsfeed.

Good news: It took "only" two hours to get it more or less back.

Let's see those kittens. I could definitely use some cheering up.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

It is the end of the world because S5 pro bundle is at a good price but I am broke. Oh dear!

;)

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Miss Wolf, I think most of us have been there at some time or the other. Just remember, there will always be another sale, there always is.

Even at the moment I can not afford to upgrade my poser to Poser 9, let alone 2012, so I too am not taking any advantage of all these sales, or even the DSON thing.

I still have my gen 4 figures to keep me going.

I will survive, and I am sure you will as well.

I put this ;) at the end of the post to show that I was highly exaggerating my reaction. It is not the end of the world because I cannot afford to get anything more from the PC sale. I have spent enough this month.

edited December 1969

...I haven't spent as much as I'd like to have particularly considering I have less than a month to go on my PC membership before it expries, but then my account balance is pretty low at the moment.

edited December 1969

whines:
    finally installed wyvern 2
    original wyvern should be in my Dragons folder, but isn't.

don't know how to save a smart parented camera to library.

i ate the last bite of sara lee pie and now haz none. no treats at all, wahhh

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

;)

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.STAND!! Now face north...
    edited December 1969

Got some coffee and donuts this morning. The receipt had a thing that if I did a survey, that I get a free doughnut with a purchase of a medium or large drink.

dunkin donuts? :wub:

wishing for vanilla frosted with sprinkles. it's too far to walk there and there is no bus on Sunday. cries

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

chicka-chicka wawt waww

sounds like a good name for a soap opera, lol

This discussion has been closed.