Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    Everything looks so sterile and clean. :roll:

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Where is my straight jacket and meds!???? :coolmad:

this... totally this...

and yeah, checked everyday, on different browsers even.
    sad....:blank:

• frogdotfrogdot Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I, once again, learned that there are two basic responses to inconvenience on the internet.
    #1. A shrug and saying, "Oh well"
    #2. Full blown outrage at having one's human rights violated because a website is down longer than expected.

Too bad the anger and hatred some show can't be harnessed for good purposes. Maybe they should consider entering politics, or working on a presidential campaign where negativity is required.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688
    edited December 1969

Hands up if you stopped by everyday, some days for hours, waiting for something to happen...

I checked in daily and tried to post with no avail. I slept in today (because I closed last night and stayed up for two more hours so went to bed around 4 or 5 am.)

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

frogdot said:
    I, once again, learned that there are two basic responses to inconvenience on the internet.
    #1. A shrug and saying, "Oh well"
    #2. Full blown outrage at having one's human rights violated because a website is down longer than expected.

Too bad the anger and hatred some show can't be harnessed for good purposes. Maybe they should consider entering politics, or working on a presidential campaign where negativity is required.

I'm outraged at not being able to use a fully animated ROFL in response to the previous post! I intend to call my Congresscritter immediately! :lol:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hey we can post lolcats again

funny_dog_sitting_on_ass.jpg
    437 x 328 - 37K
  • backgroundbackground Posts: 359
    edited May 2012

It's a pity the sheep thread got locked as it was almost starting to be productive. It would have been interesting to see what results Skirki got.

Chohole, which part of Wales are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I have had a couple of great holidays around Caernarfon and Porthmadoc. I love mountainous scenery, but as I live on the Cheshire plain it is kind of flat here.

Post edited by background on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Nah, it got locked now.

Edit: Which is a shame, I really got bored and wanted to spend a day or two poking at things...

that thread was full of sheep. knew it would be trouble from the title.

Nice to be back though. Hmm hows this for stupid, i keep applying the BoGoT3st code to my cart every 5 mins or so to see if its working. I should be working, but I'd rather be home rendering something...

Lars try the new code that is there now, just used it and it works :-)

edited December 1969

It's a pity the sheep thread got locked as it was almost starting to be productive. It would have been interesting to see what results Skirki got.

Chohole, which part of Wales are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I have had a couple of great holidays around Caernarfon and Porthmadoc. I love mountainous scenery, but as I live on the Cheshire plain it is kind of flat here.

I am now an adopted Valleys girl. Dowlais, just south of the Brecon Beacons, about a mile from the start station for the Brecon Mountain railway.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Ooh, really? She actually got hold of something she could look into? I couldn't get any of those installers to do anything suspicious.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

:lol: Oh, thank goodness!

Something familiar!!! :hugz: I'm so glad you're here, little thread.

Post edited by Cyn Art on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Woop Woop!!!! Images again!!!! I'm one happy camper.... Okay I see file size but would a Mod PLEASE post all the image rules we have at this time. I'm Stoopid and need the help.
    P.S. Fix the darn Avatars next please.

edited December 1969

Also fix the images in signatures please. I tried uploading an avatar but it did not work. At least I only spent 3 seconds on it in photoshop.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Woop Woop!!!! Images again!!!! I'm one happy camper.... Okay I see file size but would a Mod PLEASE post all the image rules we have at this time. I'm Stoopid and need the help.
    P.S. Fix the darn Avatars next please.

Copied from the TOS... 1.) Posts, threads, and images MUST NOT contain ANY nudity, violence, or profanity as we do not currently have flags available so that other members may filter these things out when visiting the forum.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,357
    edited December 1969

No nudity and images have to be less than 800x800. The TOS can be found here for the rest. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6_4/

• Mari-AnneMari-Anne Posts: 363
    edited December 1969

'Tis amazing how sterile and almost impersonal it is without our Avatars - I miss all the familiar "faces:" Kitties, doggies, and all the rest of the goofy faces & figures!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    No nudity and images have to be less than 800x800. The TOS can be found here for the rest. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6_4/

I knew about the TOS and Flag issue, it was the 800x800 I really needed to know. Okay, that will have to do for now I reckon. It still leaves me out as I was hoping to post some of my old stuff in a new thread. But at least I can show some stuff I work on now. That makes my day.
    Are we okay with pngs now? At least they look good a 600 to 800.
    P.S. Thank you all supporting the thread folks. With images we can start getting a little more STUPID.%-P
    edited December 1969

^-^

this_thread_is_stupid.jpg
    449 x 300 - 59K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hands up if you stopped by everyday and tried to POST if you did not get mr.404.

Both hands up and waving madly. Get away from me with that funny jacket. The sleeves are way too long and I don't like buckles.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I own up, I wnet and played in someone elses forum, and even managed to get a thread removed while I was there.

:coolgrin:

Oh and I got called a bully, becuse I joined in with an attempt to derail a thread, that was fun. :coolmad:

I saw that and thought you should have clubbed several posters. ;-)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Well they can still PM me. :) The offer stands, after all.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ^-^

What is that?

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I am now an adopted Valleys girl. Dowlais, just south of the Brecon Beacons, about a mile from the start station for the Brecon Mountain railway.

Ah I have not ventured that far south but I am sure it is lovely there.
    I thought i would try to post a pic, and this being the stupid thread, well here goes.

Remember folks loose loads always need to be tied down.

gravel.jpg
    600 x 448 - 127K
  • nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

stupid is as stupid does. /stupid movie quote.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

I can post..joy:)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

AHA! "whom" comes after a preposition.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

The sheep thread at Rendo was fun - the ever-increasing walls of text provided an excellent cover for the real subject under discussion about Daz's wily ways of using farm animals to conquer the world. :lol:

But it's great to be back here even if we are all somewhat naked without our avatars.

edited December 1969

AHA! "whom" comes after a preposition.

In my experience 'whom' usually comes after a night out on beer and curry. ;-)

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 232
    edited May 2012

Ah, the futility of it...

DiggingSign.gif
    280 x 232 - 69K
    Post edited by Fire Angel on
    edited December 1969

s l f said:
    The sheep thread at Rendo was fun - the ever-increasing walls of text provided an excellent cover for the real subject under discussion about Daz's wily ways of using farm animals to conquer the world. :lol:

But it's great to be back here even if we are all somewhat naked without our avatars.

Oh that thread was at Rendo. For some reason I have not checked Rendo's forum in a while.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Gen x does not work with the latest daz 4.5 update. Also what is this crap about having your threads pending before they get approved. What if I need an answer today still on a question I posted. Both my threads are still in the pending queue and this was 4 hours ago. I do not like this new system.

This discussion has been closed.