Manipulator of Hexagon window ?

User #444685User #444685 Posts: 0
edited July 2016 in Hexagon Discussion

Bonjour, je ne sais comment ceci est arrivé, mais quand je suis dans la fenetre en taille personnalisée, le bas de ma fenetre sort de l'écran de mon ordinateur et je ne peux plus changer la taille de la fenetre, comment faire ?

Merci

Hello, I do not know how this happened, but when I'm in the window in custom size, the bottom of my window out of my screen and I can not change the size of the window, how?

Thank you

Post edited by User #444685 on

Comments

• No answer ?     :-(

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Please remember that many people may be out in the states for the holiday.  Also, you may want to edit and change the title to English, so that English-speaking users might understand.

• Thank's a lot !

• Can you do a screen grab so we can see what the window looks like.

Whenever I come across issue like this I find resetting the Preferences normally gets me out of trouble, You find this option in the Edit menu, choose Preference Editor and click on the "Reset all preferences to default" button. Sorry I could not be of any further help, I did try using Custom View myself but I did not have any problems with it.

• MorkonanMorkonan Posts: 215

Bonjour, je ne sais comment ceci est arrivé, mais quand je suis dans la fenetre en taille personnalisée, le bas de ma fenetre sort de l'écran de mon ordinateur et je ne peux plus changer la taille de la fenetre, comment faire ?

Merci

Hello, I do not know how this happened, but when I'm in the window in custom size, the bottom of my window out of my screen and I can not change the size of the window, how?

Thank you

It's probably the Windows Aero theme transparency overlapping the bottom edge of Hexagon's window.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-aero-on-windows-vista/

Double-clicking on Hexagon's window's top bar (the solid part) or clicking on the Maximize or Undock button on the window could also help to solve the problem.