Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Couldn't change my sig image either, although I can remove it. Hmmm...

Well on a positive note... At least we are not alone. I removed mine too.

OK, I changed my sig pic. When I was trying before, I was trying to use your new sig pic. So either your pic is being rejected even though it fits the criteria, or it's working again.

Hmmm, it seems it might be being inappropriately rejected. Again, I cant update it :(

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

OK, I changed my sig pic. When I was trying before, I was trying to use your new sig pic. So either your pic is being rejected even though it fits the criteria, or it's working again.

Sat Oct 13 21:11 AEST no sig pic for me. Uh oh, 13 :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

Hmmm, it seems it might be being inappropriately rejected. Again, I cant update it :(

nah there is some caching problem happening atmo I reckon - I'm seeing all kinds of weirdness - is gonna sort itself out :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Spyro said:
    Heads up for everyone... 79% OFF V5 and M5 Pro bundles..... They fixed the prices on the Bundles section

...I'm logged in and I only get the 58% price. Maybe they cancelled my PC membership after how vocal I've been over the last several weeks.

are you in the bundles section? the prices were all different in different sections, last i looked
    ...yep.

edited December 1969

...well, niitey nite all.

As I mentioned over on the Stupid thread, had a really crappy day at the day job and somewhat wet and messy commute home.

...really tired and in need of some quality snooze time.

smiley-sleep018.gif
    45 x 30 - 7K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

OK, got it now. Apparently it's only allowing one sig pic per file format. I changed your banner to a png and voila! They'll get around to fixing it later. Just right click on the banner below and save image. Then load it into your signature settings.

edited December 1969

Ah that was fun, in a kind of twisted comic-book way Looks like the Poser importer is promising, at least all the morphs load into the genesis body object. I guess stuff like the neanderthal will catch up, says it has Poser files but 2 resets later, not really. 'Sfunny, spent all evening resetting downloading installing and no pictures at all to show in the end hehe :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well, niitey nite all.

As I mentioned over on the Stupid thread, had a really crappy day at the day job and somewhat wet and messy commute home.

...really tired and in need of some quality snooze time.

*tucks the kid in*

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

OK, got it now. Apparently it's only allowing one sig pic per file format. I changed your banner to a png and voila! They'll get around to fixing it later. Just right click on the banner below and save image. Then load it into your signature settings.

Oh I see. I even tried changing the size and it still not work lol. I at work at mo so I can't change any pics right now cos stupid iPhone can't upload images to Daz forum. Thanks for solving the issue! And spread the love man I can't until my shift is over.

edited December 1969

Right. Added the link to your Freebie page under the banner. Now stop slacking and get back to work. :lol:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Faaaaoooouuuch DX
    Was trying to get some bowls into the cupboard after I washed them and I jammed my finger against the wood DX
    And as if that wasn't bad enough, I got a huuuge sliver under my skin, which is bleeding
    Put a bandaid over it, but it's stinging real bad, and I don't know how I'll ever get that out from my finger D:

*sigh* and on my right hand too... Is going to be very hard to draw now DX
    Oh wonderful... Doing a scan with Super Antispyware and it's complaining about the Maxwell Uninstall application being a trojan *rolls eyes*

edited October 2012

Oh noes! Needz tweezers and brave face ouch But it should heal up pretty quick hey.

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Oh noes! Needz tweezers and brave face ouch But it should heal up pretty quick hey.

It started bleeding really quickly so I gave up on the tweezers and went straight for some bandaids. It's a pretty large and thick one too - not a tiny thin one - and is almost horizontal. Those are the hardest to get out DX
    Most of it was under the skin since I banged my finger against the wood pretty hard and fast, so barely any is sticking out...
    Oh and even better, it's on my right hand and on one of my fingers that is making it VERY hard to hold my tablet's pen >_<</p>

edited December 1969

Have to get someone to take it out for you then, splinter in paw is not good *hugs*

edited October 2012

Is a pity this raptor is no longer available for purchase on Renderosity...
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=8431&
    Sure, not the most detailed or accurate critter, but he was cute... And now he is no more D:

SoftgoodImage8431a.jpg
    800 x 800 - 342K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tee hee, t.rex haz troubles reaching the snooz button.

35F outside. slept with my socks on. warm toesies.

haz to finish installs and test renders today, before 30 days passes.

2 unpaid sick days this week, budjets out the window.

faucet is dripping. didn't hear it when the fan was on 24/7. too cold for fan. drip ... drip ..,

edited December 1969

Seems to be a FireFox issue. Somehow... I bet it was something I did by accident. Downloaded and installed Opera and pretty much everything that wasn't working in FireFox is working in Opera.
    I hope this is a temporary work around and I find out how to fix the problem I'm having with FF, because I really don't want to have to learn a new browser >_<</p>

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Beat to death (well maybe not to death) and beat down. Whew, my clinic treatment today was a wild ride. Walked in feeling on top of the world, shuffled out feeling like the south end of a north bound horse. Have I ever said I hate my treatments?

edited December 1969

In honor of our wounded comrade Rezca, who is limping bravely along on 9 good fingers, I present this image.

wounded-light-bulb.jpg
    584 x 306 - 30K
    edited December 1969

ready for an afternoon nap.

edited December 1969

Morning. Sunshine gleaming from rooftops and glass under a flawless eggshell blue sky outside my window :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Seems to be a FireFox issue. Somehow... I bet it was something I did by accident. Downloaded and installed Opera and pretty much everything that wasn't working in FireFox is working in Opera.
    I hope this is a temporary work around and I find out how to fix the problem I'm having with FF, because I really don't want to have to learn a new browser >_<</div>

How is the finger? Isn't Firefox 16 having a recall ?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    In honor of our wounded comrade Rezca, who is limping bravely along on 9 good fingers, I present this image.

Aw, hopes not as bad or as burned out as red there :)

edited December 1969

faucet is dripping. didn't hear it when the fan was on 24/7. too cold for fan. drip ... drip ..,

Did you do the DSON thing?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Beat to death (well maybe not to death) and beat down. Whew, my clinic treatment today was a wild ride. Walked in feeling on top of the world, shuffled out feeling like the south end of a north bound horse. Have I ever said I hate my treatments?

That's not fair, hopes you are feeling a little better by now :)

edited October 2012

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Sunshine gleaming from rooftops and glass under a flawless eggshell blue sky outside my window :)

...looks like you are in store for s nice Sunday, mid 70s and ssith sun and some clouds.

Meanwhile, Summer and the sun finally said their adieu for the year Thursday night. Woke up yesterday to cold drizzle which actually became somewhat heavy by late afternoon and evening. The wet stuff will be with us for a while now along with cool if not downright cold temperatures.

However, we did have a very nice (and unusually long) summer this year which makes up for the past two years where it lasted maybe about three to four weeks at best.

Surprisingly not a lot of traffic mishaps like I was expecting due to oil residue building up on the roadway for nearly three months since the last significant rainfall (and people driving stupid).

Buses were all off schedule and more crowded than usual though. Let two go by as I really didn't feel like standing all the way home (better to stand on solid pavement waiting than on a moving, lurching bus with people pressing up against and pushing their way around).

Schedules were so messed up, that after I passed on boarding the second bus, there was another one for the same route only a couple blocks behind (which was almost empty). By the time we got off the transit mall, we were right behind the bus I let go by all the way to where I get off. Even though both buses would pull up to a stop at the same time, people would pile onto the first overcrowded one instead of the nearly empty one just behind it.

...transit commuters can be such "sheeple" sometimes.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Shaping up to be a real nice Spring day here KK, haz sorry we stole your warm but I guess another way to look at it is Persephone gets out of Hades and goes South, she's not doing time as hard as previously thought :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Shaping up to be a real nice Spring day here KK, haz sorry we stole your warm but I guess another way to look at it is Persephone gets out of Hades and goes South, she's not doing time as hard as previously thought :)

This made me laugh because I once had a teacher who pronounced it as three syllables "Purse-uh-phone". :lol:
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

This made me laugh because I once had a teacher who pronounced it as three syllables "Purse-uh-phone". :lol:

lol

her-me-own, didn't read it correctly til 'goblet of fire'

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Did you do the DSON thing?

nah. waitz for next version of pp. 14?

This discussion has been closed.