Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    BTW, that's a cool new Conquistidor-style outfit in new releases. But check out the first promo pic on the product page for Caput Caseum Textures. You have to hit your enemy really hard to knock his skull clean out of his head. :lol:

Edit: Just threw the armor and textures in the cart. At 70% off and less than $9 for the pair, I couldn't resist.

Okay you made me look ...
    My human preys... I uh mean characters... Need moar clothing props. And I am very short on armors :<<br /> .
    *edit* Mm Is for Genesis only... And I didn't realize the sale was for PC members only XD

Sorry Rezca, did not mean to mislead you. A Conquistador (I misspelled it the first time) wouldn't last long against one of your Dragons anyway. ;-)

Well am also looking for allies and friends of dragons =3
    Also sentient raptors~
    But I don't like the appearance of the current "Dragon Master" garbs DAZ is offering D:
    Closest I liked was the set for Hiro3, but even then I had to mix and match to get it looking purdy enough (Mixing and matching props. Poser/D|S's strong suit <3 )</p>

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

they iz makin gluten-free vodka in Poland?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Grrrr...

A rock cracked the windshield of our new truck. Now we have to replace the windshield - there goes my paycheck this week...

That sucks *hugs*

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Half asleep bleh. Saturday yay! :)

Which half is asleep? :)

must be the important half, the rest feels rather limp ;)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

they iz makin gluten-free vodka in Poland?

Don't know...would be harder to make glutton-free vodka.
    edited December 1969

If anyone is watching prices of the bundles in the store are still fluctuating wildly *tiptoes off* :)

edited December 1969

@Rezca
    I was wondering if you ever saw this series? I used to watch it regularly and enjoyed it very much.
    http://www.qubo.com/shows/jane

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    @Rezca
    I was wondering if you ever saw this series? I used to watch it regularly and enjoyed it very much.
    http://www.qubo.com/shows/jane

Yes I have~
    Not on television, but I watched episodes on YouTube D:
    Was very fun~
    Funny how the dragon is better at using the canon than everyone else was XD
    COMPLAINT
    DeviantArt is STILL freaking spazzing out and refusing to let me modify things. I can't edit my page, I can't submit my art to groups, I can't choose additional emoticons in posts, I can't even move art in my gallery around.
    Basically anything that requires those drop-down menus or whatever won't work.

GRRRRRRRAAAAWWRR DX

edited December 1969

Cleared my cache, cookies, history, and disabled all of my addons and nadda. I'll try restarting my computer later V_V

edited December 1969

Saw this on CGTalk general discussion forum, thought I'd pass it on.

So bad they are good.. or at least very funny. I think he gives himself a maximum of 30 minutes to do each one. Pixar and the other big studios better watch out! LOL

http://badlyrecreatedanimatedfilmframes.tumblr.com/tagged/post

It's a great site to show clients that have unrealistic expectations about what you can do for them in a short time too :)
    "Sure, I can have it done later today.. but it will probably look like this..." heh heh

tumblr_mai331qbT61rgbr6wo2_1280.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 197K
    tumblr_mai331qbT61rgbr6wo1_500.jpg
    500 x 281 - 86K
    edited December 1969

Armageddon comic expo is on here, there are many Star Wars characters getting around I guess left over from comicon here in July :)

http://armageddonexpo.com/au/

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Complaint! My signature image WONT CHANGE Grrrr lol

edited December 1969

It should be this one!

PrimWeapBanner2LOWR.jpg
    480 x 80 - 40K
    edited December 1969

Looks to me like the site is in some disrepair atmo, feelin' sorry for the ppl it must be like squeezing a balloon, as soon as one bit gets in shape another bulges out :)

edited December 1969

It's almost as if the web designers take great delight in "Hmmm, we need to fix this... Now what should we screw up the HTML for, so that the customers have something to winge about... I know, let's break this so that Daz will call us in again."

edited December 1969

*sigh* Restarting my computer didn't help. I can't organize my gallery or submit my stuff to groups *Wah*

edited December 1969

On DA are you talking about?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    On DA are you talking about?

Yup :(

edited December 1969

You don't really notice the stuff until it breaks *hugs*

edited December 1969

Tell me about it. I just want things to work. There's been ridiculous amount of errors and screw ups lately.

@Rezca... God, I haven't been on DA lately... I haven't had problems with them in the past.

edited December 1969

Oh well, modern living huh :) Neanderthal morphs shows up in Poser's parameters pane so it looks like the tech is well on way to being useful yay!

edited December 1969

Couldn't change my sig image either, although I can remove it. Hmmm...

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Heads up for everyone... 79% OFF V5 and M5 Pro bundles..... They fixed the prices on the Bundles section

...I'm logged in and I only get the 58% price. Maybe they cancelled my PC membership after how vocal I've been over the last several weeks.
    edited December 1969

*sigh*
    I've got Cinema 4D but haven't really done anything with it. Well, there was that little hallway I was doing, but I haven't really tried to make any scenery, props.... Critters? And I can't rig for beans ;_;
    I'm just wasting the program's potential by doiing.... Well... Nothing. I feel like such a waste.
    *flops*

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Well on a positive note... At least we are not alone. I removed mine too.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Spyro said:
    Heads up for everyone... 79% OFF V5 and M5 Pro bundles..... They fixed the prices on the Bundles section

...I'm logged in and I only get the 58% price. Maybe they cancelled my PC membership after how vocal I've been over the last several weeks.

are you in the bundles section? the prices were all different in different sections, last i looked

edited December 1969

and I looked at ur profile... you still a pc

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Spyro said:

are you in the bundles section? the prices were all different in different sections, last i looked

Yes that's what I'm seeing as well. I would put in a support ticket but I'm unsure as to what I should be seeing, putting items in cart doesn't help either. I guess there will be more stuff that is poser compatible online later. Glad I bought all the morphs as they came up, DL reset seems to be working well once you guess which page an item is on :)

One thing that occurs to me is this is my shopping experience normally, prices move around, sales come and vanish and end and come back again, compatibility is uncertain and outcomes often obscure. I guess uncertainty can be a killer. But don't think anything can really go catastrophic, although I do empathise with frustration ppl express the money back guarantee makes everything better and more of a shopping adventure, at least for me, than a risk.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    tjohn said:

Well on a positive note... At least we are not alone. I removed mine too.
    OK, I changed my sig pic. When I was trying before, I was trying to use your new sig pic. So either your pic is being rejected even though it fits the criteria, or it's working again.

edited December 1969

Old pics from older iterations of this thread...

trex-snooze.jpg
    500 x 386 - 34K
    funny-pictures-your-kitten-likes-practical-jokes.jpg
    500 x 375 - 29K
    funny-pictures-cat-hides-dog-under-a-pillow.jpg
    500 x 446 - 35K
    funny-pictures-cat-will-do-science.jpg
    500 x 674 - 56K
This discussion has been closed.