tee hee Peanut dressed up in Batnut costume

untitled1.png
    167 x 259 - 85K
    untitled4.png
    171 x 283 - 81K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I hate CP's policy that if one has to buy something to have the downloads to be available

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Saturday half past midnight here. Skyline is on TV, ppls are crawling on the floor avoiding very bright spotlights and spooky music. Oh tentacles, Skyline aliens haz tentacles ! ;)

tentacles are the life of the party :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Saturday half past midnight here. Skyline is on TV, ppls are crawling on the floor avoiding very bright spotlights and spooky music. Oh tentacles, Skyline aliens haz tentacles ! ;)

Now there are brain sucking tentacles :)

edited December 1969

I hate CP's policy that if one has to buy something to have the downloads to be available

updating?

edited December 1969

i'm watching clips of the Drawn Together cartoon. it seems to be caricatures of famous toons. the superman one is obvious, can't figure the other ones. one looks betty boop-ish.

:lol: acmed's halloween costume, lil pink shoes so cute

untitled5.png
    171 x 295 - 90K
    edited October 2012

Aw, Gorilla reset isn't poserfied. Was having a good run there as well :) eta Ah yes gorilla is there, needed evo morphs mebbe? etta ah crap UV problems !

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Now there are brain sucking tentacles :)

brain is cluster lizard's favorite food.

poor Squish, they left him behind.

edited December 1969

huhh. stumbled across this site prints custom towels. http://www.rallytowels.com/whytowels.html
    it might be fun to print a render on a towel.
    when you're/your hitchhiking the galaxy, doan wanna leave home wiyhout a towel.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

Heads up for everyone... 79% OFF V5 and M5 Pro bundles..... They fixed the prices on the Bundles section

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Heads up for everyone... 79% OFF V5 and M5 Pro bundles..... They fixed the prices on the Bundles section

Don't think is working right still. I had to refresh a lot to get an non zero price on something before, think I'll wait until tomorrow hey :)

edited December 1969

I got the V5 Pro at 79% off a bargain! It's worth refreshing... But alot of the prices seem to have been fixed in the last 30 mins. Even the product icons are showing the correct price now

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I got the V5 Pro at 79% off a bargain! It's worth refreshing... But alot of the prices seem to have been fixed in the last 30 mins. Even the product icons are showing the correct price now

Already bought all the genesis morphs, is going to take time to see what needs doing to poserize it all so far UV's are an issue but haz tired nao *kerplop* :)

edited December 1969

i didn't take nyquil today. it should be safe for a chocolate martini treat.

it's drizzly out, but polka dot umbrella should keep me undrizzled.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Ahhhhh cruuuuuud. I had a piece of medication stuck to my throat and I can't flush it out! It burrrnnnnnns.

edited December 1969

Complaint... My attempts to upload to shareCG keep corrupting grrrr

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Complaint... My attempts to upload to shareCG keep corrupting grrrr

It's the Zombies!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

I already got both.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

S5 is also in nice discount, and tons of other things too. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    S5 is also in nice discount, and tons of other things too. :)

Trying to get the S5 Pro bundle through the Buy it All.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...wow that looks good. How did you get the shoes to fit?

Also have both the Fabricator and MachPack, as well as PSP. Almost makes buying pre-made textures sort of moot. In the Leela and Momma pic I posted last thread, Meggan's jacket is actually from the Rogue Red set. A change of texture to match the dress and it goes from "rogue to riches".

Believe it or not but Flat shoes Auto Fit pretty well, here's my tip for Auto fit, always fully morph your Genesis before you Auto Fit any items. For some odd reason that seems to help get a better conversion.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: That I spent 28 years of my life selling groceries instead of getting a Masters Degree in English.
    Complaint: That my Arthritis is so bad I can only type with one finger and am in pain while doing that.
    Complaint: That my Browser does not have a grammar check feature as well as a spell check feature.
    Complaint: That none of this really matters anyway. I am what I am and will not change, I'm just me, warts and all.
    Complaint: That some will not notice that I am just poking fun and take this the wrong way. What can you do?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Complaint: That I spent 28 years of my life selling groceries instead of getting a Masters Degree in English.
    Complaint: That my Arthritis is so bad I can only type with one finger and am in pain while doing that.
    Complaint: That my Browser does not have a grammar check feature as well as a spell check feature.
    Complaint: That none of this really matters anyway. I am what I am and will not change, I'm just me, warts and all.
    Complaint: That some will not notice that I am just poking fun and take this the wrong way. What can you do?

Complaint: Even though I'm diabetic, have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and clinical depression (all nicely under control thanks to modern medicine and as much self-restraint as I can muster), and am not the best-looking squirrel in the tree, I'll still never be as cool as Jaderail. ;-)
    edited October 2012

BTW, that's a cool new Conquistidor-style outfit in new releases. But check out the first promo pic on the product page for Caput Caseum Textures. You have to hit your enemy really hard to knock his skull clean out of his head. :lol:

Edit: Just threw the armor and textures in the cart. At 70% off and less than $9 for the pair, I couldn't resist.

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Half asleep bleh. Saturday yay! :)

edited December 1969

zonkks

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited October 2012

tjohn said:
    BTW, that's a cool new Conquistidor-style outfit in new releases. But check out the first promo pic on the product page for Caput Caseum Textures. You have to hit your enemy really hard to knock his skull clean out of his head. :lol:

Edit: Just threw the armor and textures in the cart. At 70% off and less than $9 for the pair, I couldn't resist.

Okay you made me look ...
    My human preys... I uh mean characters... Need moar clothing props. And I am very short on armors :<<br /> .
    *edit* Mm Is for Genesis only... And I didn't realize the sale was for PC members only XD
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Grrrr...

A rock cracked the windshield of our new truck. Now we have to replace the windshield - there goes my paycheck this week...

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:

Okay you made me look ...
    My human preys... I uh mean characters... Need moar clothing props. And I am very short on armors :<<br /> .
    *edit* Mm Is for Genesis only... And I didn't realize the sale was for PC members only XD
    Sorry Rezca, did not mean to mislead you. A Conquistador (I misspelled it the first time) wouldn't last long against one of your Dragons anyway. ;-)
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Half asleep bleh. Saturday yay! :)

Which half is asleep? :)
This discussion has been closed.