Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

My new roommate came in today. Ever since I first saw her I thought she was cool. So glad she is my roommate now.
    '

Always good to share with someone you like :)

edited December 1969

There was a big glitch,
    a tomato sandwich
    for lunch today
    instead of something dead on a tray I ordered - feh! ;)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

Well there you go... Poser users can now enjoy Genesis! Good for them :)

That makes two new releases today.

Edit... Three including Leyla and excluding items put in a bundles

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay folks, I did my work and my little job today. One user very happy, one is good for a day like today. I'm going to bed now see all you folks later.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Here is a real render setting for you, picture this, a Man is at his PC chatting with his wife, swap to wife chatting back to husband on PC. Pull back camera Husband and Wife are in same room with PC's set up against opposite wall's of the room with backs to each other. I know this one is REAL but I'll not tell who it is. :cheese:

I have friends in New Mexico who have their computers set up like that.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm killing time so I tried this....

This is the M4 Police set AutoFit to a Genesis M4. I used The MachPack and Fabricator shader sets from Marieah on the clothing just as a test it seems to all work pretty well.

...wow that looks good. How did you get the shoes to fit?

Also have both the Fabricator and MachPack, as well as PSP. Almost makes buying pre-made textures sort of moot. In the Leela and Momma pic I posted last thread, Meggan's jacket is actually from the Rogue Red set. A change of texture to match the dress and it goes from "rogue to riches".

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    I'm killing time so I tried this....

This is the M4 Police set AutoFit to a Genesis M4. I used The MachPack and Fabricator shader sets from Marieah on the clothing just as a test it seems to all work pretty well.

Speaking to policeman in zero pose:
    "OK, now close your eyes and touch your right index finger to your nose. OK, now the left index finger. OK, now juggle, tap-dance and sing..."
    LOL!! Now Juggle, that brings back a memory, my cousin Tim and I stayed after our shift ended at this Mexican restaurant we worked at and had some Margaritas, okay it was a lot of Margaritas. But he only lived two blocks from the place so we thought it would be safe and I could crash on his couch. We made it all the way to the entrance to his apartment complex with a Hoover cop right behind us, where they came from we never knew. He missed the turn and clipped the curb. Pop went the lights, so of course we pulled out of the road and stopped, Tim grabs three bean bags hops out of the car and starts juggling, he was pretty good and learned things like that just to prove he could. The cops asked him were we were going so he said right here I'm almost home. They told him to go on home but not let them see us again that night. I thought he had lost his mind when he jumped out and started juggling, but it worked.
    ...if he tried that here in Portland, he'd probably get tazed.
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

News 7 - Brought to you by Wendy's Cat Shop. "Like fur, We pur"

oops i voted for reby.

Channel 7 News is a neutral party. They just give us updates on the vote :-P (That said, two episodes have featured Reby.)

i'm trying to think whose my favorite cat of all time.

there was Snagglepus, Felix, that Darn cat, the cat on the Star Trek episode with Terri Garr,
    ...mine is Fat Freddy's Cat from Gilbert Shelton's Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comics.

...yeah that sort of dates me, don't it now.

edited December 1969

The weekend yay :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Been buying morphs since day one but have a sinking feeling that they all need downloading again. ETA yep.

edited December 1969

If you a poser user, resetting previously bought products might be the way to go.

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    If you a poser user, resetting previously bought products might be the way to go.

I DL'd the creature creator morphs before and no Poser files so I guess it will take time to catch everything up. No desperate hurry for me :)

eta genesis creature creator morphs work fine in Poser without Poser files so maybe all the morphs will ? Or do I have to download them all like for example Gorilla or Muscles again does anyone know?

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited October 2012

Well the Genesis importer works well for me so far PPRO2012 Mac OS, is very fast.

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Those bundles were great! and at less than ten bucks for the pair a huge bargain. I've got lots of cool figures but needed more props and environments to put them in. And I didn't already own anything in them, so they're new to me!

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

News 7 - Brought to you by Wendy's Cat Shop. "Like fur, We pur"

oops i voted for reby.

Channel 7 News is a neutral party. They just give us updates on the vote :-P (That said, two episodes have featured Reby.)

i'm trying to think whose my favorite cat of all time.

there was Snagglepus, Felix, that Darn cat, the cat on the Star Trek episode with Terri Garr,
    ...mine is Fat Freddy's Cat from Gilbert Shelton's Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comics.

...yeah that sort of dates me, don't it now.

If we're going there, then Fritz the Cat - not the Ralph Bakshi movie version, the original R. Crumb comix. Movie kinda sucked. To be fair to Bakshi, I really liked "Wizards".

edited December 1969

Complaint, Personal Peeve Department: (No finger-pointing involved)

your

A possessive pronoun meaning "belonging to you"
    Correct usage: That is your bicycle.
    Incorrect usage: Your absolutely right.

you're
    A contraction of "you are"
    Correct usage: You're absolutely right.
    Incorrect usage: That is you're bicycle.

Grammar lesson 1 is finished. Next time we'll cover proper usage of "there", "their" and "they're".

(Teacher gives stern look somewhat like Cho's avatar)

:lol:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

so if you're saying you're doing it wrong you're actually doing it right, but if you say your doing it right you're actually doing it wrong

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Hmm...
    Reminds me of this avatar. =3
    (Another example he used: "your stupid" "My stupid what?" )
    I liked this one:
    "A horde is a large group, often unruly. To hoard is to gather, and often references dragons."
    XD

phoenix808.gif
    100 x 100 - 25K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    so if you're saying you're doing it wrong you're actually doing it right, but if you say your doing it right you're actually doing it wrong

we would say you'se are right :)

edited December 1969

BTW, commonly used internet abbreviations are OK, along with sentence fragments and the occasional tpyo. You know? LOL
    As long as the meaning is clear. CU L8R.

edited December 1969

News 7 - Brought to you by Jaderail's beds. "We stock 'em, bot don't use 'em." :-P

hehehehe!

SPYRONews3.jpg
    1000 x 796 - 639K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Yes...I think. :lol:
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    chohole said:

therefore you're.

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    News 7 - Brought to you by Jaderail's beds. "We stock 'em, bot don't use 'em." :-P

hehehehe!

Very cool and funny. Apparently the Australian zombies are better-dressed than those in the US. Just because you're undead doesn't mean you should wear dirty, shredded clothes.
    :lol:

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

hehehehe!

Very cool and funny. Apparently the Australian zombies are better-dressed than those in the US. :lol:

According to news 7, only AUS and Europe are infected... Safe to assume Australia population is all extinct. Zombie News man has more an American style going... Maybe a redneck or something? He needs some make up pretty bad, maybe some surgery and that hair!

pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg
    500 x 476 - 267K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    chohole said:

therefore you're.
    Rite! I mean right! Or is it write? :)

edited December 1969

@ fixmypcmike

popeye1.jpg
    583 x 681 - 153K
    edited October 2012

Scorpion King 3 is on TV. Heh. Funny.

eta looks like most of the genesis morphs I got way back were versioned up.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

gooooD Mooorninn

cutey wooty face adore kewl doggy action pic
    http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/36184/belgian+malinois+breaks+diving+dog+world+record/

edited October 2012

Saturday half past midnight here. Skyline is on TV, ppls are crawling on the floor avoiding very bright spotlights and spooky music. Oh tentacles, Skyline aliens haz tentacles ! ;)

OMG. brain-sucking tentacles !

This discussion has been closed.