My Lease Is Nearly Up On The Complaint Thread

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570
    Stryder87 said:

It's my B-Day but Bijou (https://www.daz3d.com/bijou-for-genesis-2-female-s) still isn't free.  Sad panda time...

...I got a free item...that required purchasing another item to get it.

Have a Happy B-Day anyway.

Stryder87 said:

Such a blah, uninspiring day...

Meh...

...same here, but at least no rain today and the gut is feeling a bit better than yesterday.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700

Just tried and DS4.9 can read PSD files.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    kyoto kid said:
    Stryder87 said:

It's my B-Day but Bijou (https://www.daz3d.com/bijou-for-genesis-2-female-s) still isn't free.  Sad panda time...

Happy Birthday!!! 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380

There is a Photoshop bridge so yeah it can read them

do i wanna watch some rdj and ironman,  or transformers, or ... night at the museum

I am the crazy fish lady, which I think is a fishy term.

frank0314 said:

There is a Photoshop bridge so yeah it can read them

how do I use the photoshop bridge?

edited June 2016
    MistyMist said:

tee hee.  didya ever twirl a piece of cable conduit over yoo head?  it's like the Austrailian noise maker toy, but a high pitch.

...ah the "Lasso D' AMore" made famous by PDQ Bach in his Erotica Variatons for Banned Instruments and Piano (Schikele Catalogue S 36 EE).

Lasso D 'Amore:

Viennese cowboys twirled "their lariats over their heads with such great speed that a musical pitch was produced.....The modifications that had made this development possible rendered [the lasso] useless for roping cattle.

--Prof. Peter Schickele: University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople.

Today it's subtle sounds are usually produced by whirling a flexible plastic tube around over ones head at varying speeds to alter the pitch.

Fog. 1. The professor himself performing on the Lasso D' Amore.

A performance of the Erotica Variations (the Lasso D' Amore appears in teh fourth variation).

I actually attended a concert where the Professor perfromed this live many years ago.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    MistyMist said:

tee hee.  didya ever twirl a piece of cable conduit over yoo head?  it's like the Austrailian noise maker toy, but a high pitch.

Cow-roarer. laugh

kyoto kid said:
    Stryder87 said:

Such a blah, uninspiring day...

Meh...

...same here, but at least no rain today and the gut is feeling a bit better than yesterday.

We got a little rain today, badly needed.

I am the crazy fish lady, which I think is a fishy term.

Beware the crazy cat lady, then. devil

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315
    kyoto kid said:

Can I just state for the record that I absolutely hate appliances that feel the need to beep at me repeatedly!?

Ive got to go run downstairs now... The coffee machine is about to turn off which means, you guessed it, its about to beep at me very loudly! Six times!!!

...I hate those self checkouts at the grocery market because they do that all the time then keep admonishing me to "out the item in the "bag after I already did.  If I purchase anything like wine or beer, the system locks up until I go to teh station where the operator monitors the system and show them my ID so that they can unlock the system for me to continue (whereas when I go through a normal checkout line they can see I'm old enough and don't bother with the ID step). It's also annoying when I get exotic produce for my Asian recipes that doesn't show up in the PLU list provided.

Considering there is no discount for using the self serve checkout, I may as well take advantage of the "full service" they offer since i am still paying for it.

The self-checkout machines here got off to a rough start, because they would announce the item when you scanned it. One loud "24 Pack Jumbo Maxi Pads, Super Absorbant" was enough to shut them down.

The one option that I miss is "Would you like for me to shut up now?"

I'll stick with human tellers. I always consider it a challenge to make them laugh at least once before I have to pay.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited June 2016

STAND BACK I AM GOING TO DO ART!!

That's the title I have this when submitting it elsewhere heh,  one of several little drawings I did this week :>

*edit* And I only JUST NOW REALIZED that the tablet is in a very poor position for doing art, since I'm right handed and so it really shouldn't be on that side of the laptop xD

jagart.jpg
    1440 x 886 - 118K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    Rezca said:

That's the title I have this when submitting it elsewhere heh,  one of several little drawings I did this week :>

*edit* And I only JUST NOW REALIZED that the tablet is in a very poor position for doing art, since I'm right handed and so it really shouldn't be on that side of the laptop xD

yes laugh Love it! 

I got a yogurt cup with granola and blueberries and opened it up.  I went to start eating it but my spoon hit plastic before hitting yogurt.  Apparently the granola was kept separate from the yogurt and I had not mixed everything in yet.   I am not awake.  I need ice coffee or ice tea but not sure which one I want

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Stryder87 said:

Happy Birthday, Stryder!

Dana

kyoto kid said:
    Stryder87 said:

Then it wasn't free, was it?  That's not a freebie, that's a bonus.  There is a difference.  I wish they'd realize that.

Dana

Rezca said:

Hey, pretty good!

Dana

I got a yogurt cup with granola and blueberries and opened it up.  I went to start eating it but my spoon hit plastic before hitting yogurt.  Apparently the granola was kept separate from the yogurt and I had not mixed everything in yet.   I am not awake.  I need ice coffee or ice tea but not sure which one I want

difficult decisions when yoo not awake.

i had a really weird dream i went to a foot doctor, his nurse aides were all airbenders named yang.  but they didnt have arrows tattoos

chipmunk outside looks like busy day for them.

bluejay hopping.  birds descended from dinosaurs, wonder if they hopped, was trex a hopper?

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,172
    edited June 2016
    MistyMist said:

chipmunk outside looks like busy day for them.

bluejay hopping.  birds descended from dinosaurs, wonder if they hopped, was trex a hopper?

Doubtful.  Not all birds hop.  Ostriches walk & run as do Emu, rhea, cassowary and other large birds, like long legged birds such as storks, flamingos & egrets, as well as little shore birds like plovers, etc.  I'm almost tempted to say that hopping is a minor bird trait.  (No,... mynah birds can walk too. frown proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djxnw090EeE)

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

trex is kinda roo shaped with lotta teeth

some of my rdna stuff hasnt come over 

marylin monro had a chin implant

why is the hide owned checkbox hidden under filters dropdown , should be right there up front to click

Speakin' of birthdays, I had drawn this as a birthday gift for http://ask-a-qurupeco.tumblr.com/

Why sitting in a box?  It was something that a friend of mine was doing, drawing the various creatures in boxes. Started as just a simple silly drawing, but then she did a few more and people began to love the concept x)

pecobday.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 117K
    Rezca said:

Speakin' of birthdays, I had drawn this as a birthday gift for http://ask-a-qurupeco.tumblr.com/

Why sitting in a box?  It was something that a friend of mine was doing, drawing the various creatures in boxes. Started as just a simple silly drawing, but then she did a few more and people began to love the concept x)

thinkin if i should pour vodka on my watermelon balls

The cute little drawing that started the little 'series', and a pic of all of them collected together.

Such an adorable art style ;v;

tumblr_inline_o1ap2fLt6l1r58de8_540.png
    540 x 540 - 233K
    boxmonsters.jpg
    1440 x 1110 - 337K
    edited June 2016
    Tjohn said:
    Rezca said:

Dragon in a Box!  :O

Post edited by Rezca on
This discussion has been closed.