Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    CHECK OUT PC PAGE! TWO NEW BUNDLES!
    Thank you Heart of the Matter is now MINE!! I love good trees and plants.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Thank god it's not the fifties again! I like the Forrest one, the other reminds me of something like alice in wonderland perhaps... Maybe that the next theme?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Although I don't know if they are new-new, but it doesn't matter, they're new bundles to ME.

edited December 1969

Seems to be made up of single stuff... Though the wonderland one doesn't ring any bells, both are cataloged in the new items, but they would be cos they weren't a bundle before.

edited December 1969

The only definite new item in the new section is the zombie skins

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Thank god it's not the fifties again! I like the Forrest one, the other reminds me of something like alice in wonderland perhaps... Maybe that the next theme?
    Good Eye, that's what they are Wonderland style items.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Grrrrh TJohn, have you been letting them little green aliens lose in the store

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

News 7 - Brought to you by Wendy's Cat Shop. "Like fur, We pur"

oops i voted for reby.

Channel 7 News is a neutral party. They just give us updates on the vote :-P (That said, two episodes have featured Reby.)

i'm trying to think whose my favorite cat of all time.

there was Snagglepus, Felix, that Darn cat, the cat on the Star Trek episode with Terri Garr,

Top Cat, Sylvester and Son, Tom (and Jerry before they were pals), Mr. Jinx (Pixie and Dixie), and since we're including Big Cats (Snagglepuss is a mountain lion), Pete Puma (with Bugs Bunny "I want a whooooole lotta lumps!" wheezing laugh). There are others.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sufferin sucatash, forgot Sylvester. there was the cat Pepe Le Pew was romancing, somehow she would end up with a white paint streak and Pepe would think she's skunk.

the news today is horrifying, depressing, and inspiring. if i had a million dollars i'd give it to the 14yo girl who was shot. won't post link, prolly tos busting.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Wha huh? I only posted that twice that I remember. Must be someone else. :lol:

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    chohole said:

Wha huh? I only posted that twice that I remember. Must be someone else. :lol:Well you keep that critter bottled up. He chewed me a new one and it might take days to fix.

edited December 1969

tee hee. watchin the parrot dance.

domino.png
    833 x 349 - 328K
    edited December 1969

I love Pizza. You know what a Dialysis safe pizza is? A cooked Crust. ( I do not Like Dialysis safe Pizza)
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

My new roommate came in today. Ever since I first saw her I thought she was cool. So glad she is my roommate now.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I love Pizza. You know what a Dialysis safe pizza is? A cooked Crust. ( I do not Like Dialysis safe Pizza)

it's oily fer sure. i luv em with the black olives on it.

edited December 1969

My new roommate came in today. Ever since I first saw her I thought she was cool. So glad she is my roommate now.

iz always nice to see a friendly face :)

edited December 1969

iz always nice to see a friendly face :)

Yes it is. I am so happy.

Wonder when I can finish watching that Dexter episode. I kept getting interruptions while watching it.

edited December 1969

9 hours, it's safe for another nyquil dose? i need a catheter for my nose. icky.

tee hee - inky chains

edited December 1969

How do I find out if my version of Poser 2012 has the latest update? I think I accidentally blocked Poser with the Windows firewall. (you know the firewall that came with Windows 7,)

Is there any good but free security suite for Win 7 that is better than the one built into Win 7? I want it to be free.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Avast is pretty good D:
    Also a friend and I have been having a LOT of problems. We want to play Age of Mythology, but we can't do so online over the ESO servers (I think they took them down) because it refuses to let either of us make an account, and will always insist our game(s) are not up to date (When clicking UPDATE GAME it rejects us saying we're already up to date). We can't connect via DirectIP either - no matter what we plug in it refuses to accept it. I've disabled my firewall, and that was always enough for us to play Age of Empires 3 together DX
    .His copy of Civilization IV he got yesterday refuses to install period.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited October 2012

Morning. Pastel day under a luminous blue-grey sky, even the traffic feels muted and crouching and blinking outside :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited October 2012

Poser SR3:

ver3.jpg
    318 x 65 - 13K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Well never mind we got CIv4 to work. And we started our first game =3

WORLD DOMINATION XD

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Poser SR3:

okay need to update then. I just brought in my Poser 2012 box and discs from the car

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I saw an email talking about it. That is why I want to update my copy of Poser 2012 to the latest version. So happy! So Happy!

edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    chohole said:

Well you keep that critter bottled up. He chewed me a new one and it might take days to fix.

OK Jade, but remember, this was your idea. :down:

captive.jpg
    600 x 800 - 369K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

I forgot what I was going to say. Is that a complaint.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    chohole said:

Well you keep that critter bottled up. He chewed me a new one and it might take days to fix.

OK Jade, but remember, this was your idea. :down:I love that!! Now you can blackmail Daz they can't break down with him all bottled up. YEA!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Thanks for that, I'll take a look tomorrow - the weekend yay! :)

This discussion has been closed.