Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

chohole said:
    LOL, I know that one amused you Jade, but is it really any worse than the wife who wakes up, grabs her phone and texts husband, who is down in the kitchen, telling him she is up, so make the coffee

Also a real situation, and again I am not saying who that is..
    I forgot about that one! That is classic as well.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2012

ps1borg said:
    Bedtime story :)

Creech! he's a handome bloke.

have you tried him with sss skin settings? :)

is that him in the movie poster in the background?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I was wondering about a scene that might be possible. Wife calls home. Husband answers. She hears a woman's voice in the background. She hangs up the phone. She goes home right away. As she entered their home, she hears again a woman's voice. She is furious. She runs to the voice. She finds her husband watching a home video which had her husband's aunt in the video.

Is it possible for someone to confuse a voice on a home video for someone being in the room if being in a near by room or by phone like in the scenario.

Sounds plausible :)

oh, this reminds me of the Agnes Moorhead thing. iirc, 'Dial M for Murder'

edited December 1969

complaint
    how long does it take for nyquil to kick in?

i filled the lil cup passed the line :oops:

wahchooo

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Just spreading the word!

News 7 - Brought to you by Wendy's Cat Shop. "Like fur, We pur"

oops i voted for reby.

Channel 7 News is a neutral party. They just give us updates on the vote :-P (That said, two episodes have featured Reby.)

i'm trying to think whose my favorite cat of all time.

there was Snagglepus, Felix, that Darn cat, the cat on the Star Trek episode with Terri Garr,

Felix the desktop cat? I haven't seen him in years, he was cool

Felix the cat with the magical bag. :) they never showed the inside of the bag ... dubious

edited October 2012

i wuz googilly eying that movie drive in set, but i'd have to hike up to the store for a new visagc. with my luck, nyquil would kick in half way there. and i'm backed up on installs as it is. but i need some signage props to point the way to galaxy gates and space stations.

wuh ohs, logic is starting to fuzz.

what were those thingees again i was gonna make for the dragon saddle? errr

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Urgh, too much stuff! I went on a downloading binge of freebies from around the web - now I have crates, boxes, guns, tools, tables, cabinets, lockers, hallways, robots, spaceships, starbases and one dog. And now I realize that I have no idea what all I've got.

Too much of a good thing, I guess... ;)

edited December 1969

with my luck, nyquil would kick in half way there. wuh ohs, logic is starting to fuzz.
    Nyquil. The Sniffling, sneezing, sleep on the kitchen floor because it hits five steps after you take it medicine. GOOD STUFF!
    edited December 1969

jerriecan said:
    Urgh, too much stuff! I went on a downloading binge of freebies from around the web - now I have crates, boxes, guns, tools, tables, cabinets, lockers, hallways, robots, spaceships, starbases and one dog. And now I realize that I have no idea what all I've got.

Too much of a good thing, I guess... ;)

Bawa Ha hahahaha ha aha... Care to compare Free Download folder size? I'll go easy, just the not installed stuff. Said the CEO of Packrats R. Us.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    Bawa Ha hahahaha ha aha... Care to compare Free Download folder size? I'll go easy, just the not installed stuff. Said the CEO of Packrats R. Us.

Let's see... 64 gigglebytes of stuff I haven't installed yet.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited October 2012

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

Let's see... 64 gigglebytes of stuff I haven't installed yet.MAN!! Just 62.4 for me. What have I missed? You must tell me!!

EDIT: And where!! ShareCG, Rendo, PoserWorld, MDC, Where for the love of all good?

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I'm also curious to know.

edited December 1969

Um um um all over the place! Waaaaah! I don't remember! I just found this HUGE list of freebie places and... things escalated rather quickly.

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/links_page.php

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Um um um all over the place! Waaaaah! I don't remember! I just found this HUGE list of freebie places and... things escalated rather quickly.

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/links_page.php

That's an old listing, you got to do better than that. I will say in truth I have slowed down on my Freebie search Fu. If I do not NEED it (well, can use it...hmmm.. use SOON, thats it!) I'm not getting stuff like I did in the past. I even have my stuff in folders V4/V4 Textures/V4 hair and such and I still have not a clue what all is on my drive, :roll: .
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

When you finished with those, you could go and peruse this list, and see if there are any sites you may have missed

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/478/

edited December 1969

Errr, no it is not. It was updated on 9th, and new stuff added to it. :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    When you finished with those, you could go and peruse this list, and see if there are any sites you may have missed

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/478/
    Been there done that, You people simply are not working with me.

Speaking of Freebies anyone seen Sparky. I bought his whole store last time and have not checked the link in quite a bit.
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Look you grinning Addict it's still not a new LIST!! PSSSTTT!! Which ones are new?
    edited December 1969

LMAO... Listen to you two HAHA

edited December 1969

How are you goin Jader... Still wide awake?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    Look you grinning Addict it's still not a new LIST!! PSSSTTT!! Which ones are new?

*pffft* Nyan is something I had not seen before!

Besides, you gotta branch out: I went through every site that linkage listed... AND the sites those sites listed. That's how.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    How are you goin Jader... Still wide awake?
    Body has been run over by a very large truck I never saw, brain is getting that, "You been awake WAY to long fuzz now." But sleep is still not in the picture for hours, I can tell.
    edited December 1969

it'll really hit you once the clock hits 3pm.

LOL Skiriki You are the queen of freebies! Love your expressions btw haha

edited October 2012

there's great gives in the christmas threads. one year had an egg chair with poses and a pose for the milcat.

the dress sewing render i posted other day had lots of the christmas gives. beautiful punch bowl. the room, the cart

i luv the punch bowl, wahh, my head feels too heavy to sit up at my poser station. want to render punch bowl.

where is westonmi these days? christmas thread links

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:

*pffft* Nyan is something I had not seen before!

Besides, you gotta branch out: I went through every site that linkage listed... AND the sites those sites listed. That's how.

How could you do all that?!? List is HUGE. I haven't got the patience lol I haven't even fully searched RO yet HAHA

edited December 1969

The answer is simple: psychological condition called "monomania" ;)

edited December 1969

With some things, I can relate to that. Avoid the world and totally focus in on one thing, spend days working on that one thing. Though freebies never fit that category with me... There's so much sorting involved... What is useful, what is not, what it well modeled, what is not, will i need it in the future or will it gather dust, whats good and whats crap, is it morphs for the figure or just settings saved using the default character morphs................... Endless.

But it's totally you! And why you know so much and really appreciate a good find.

Lately, I just soooo focused on creating... 3d specifically,! I have so much other things I could/should be doing, but I really want everything I'm working on to be complete before I'm satisfied. :-P

edited December 1969

man the new releases page is all glitchy... one refresh and it has no new stuff, next refresh look theres a zombie... next refresh Where'd that item go? What's going on?

edited December 1969

whee, had a punch bowl render in my gallery :lol:

and a couple critter renders

and a cararra render i'm proud of cuz i made reflections

untitled5.png
    700 x 525 - 810K
    untitled2.png
    700 x 504 - 714K
    untitled8.png
    513 x 703 - 774K
    untitled4.png
    700 x 484 - 598K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    man the new releases page is all glitchy... one refresh and it has no new stuff, next refresh look theres a zombie... next refresh Where'd that item go? What's going on?

CHECK OUT PC PAGE! TWO NEW BUNDLES!

This discussion has been closed.