Urban Sprawl 3 ...It's here(in the store...no really..go see)!...(Commercial)

Comments

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,955
    edited June 2016
    Stryder87 said:

Taken from the Info page:

Urban Sprawl 3 (Core)

• You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:3Delight”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:3Delight:Buildings”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:3Delight:Trees”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:3Delight:Vehicles”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:Iray”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:Iray:Atmospherics”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:Iray:Buildings”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:Iray:Materials”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:Iray:Trees”

• “Props:Stonemason:Urban Sprawl 3:Iray:Vehicles”

• You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

• “Environments:Architecture:Exterior”

• “Environments:Effects”

• “Materials:Iray:Props”

• “Props:Architecture”

• “Props:Landscape:Plants”

• “Transportation:Land”

Guess it was just a typo that it only says Iray on the store page.

Thank you for the clarification but it is still a rather bad typo and does not instill confidence..  As $41+ is not cheap especially when I have to factor in currency exchange rates..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    edited June 2016
    ghosty12 said:

A rather bad typo if this is the case, but still does instill confidence all the same..  As $41+ is not cheap especially when I have to factor in currency exchange rates..

Yup, Cdn exchange is harsh these days.  But... it's Urban Sprawl 3!!  The cheapest I got it down to was $35 trying different extras... the two freebies and Gage.  I really wanted Yurika instead, but she's Iray only.  :(

Post edited by Stryder87 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514

...agh! It's out.  Where did I put that Megabucks Ticket?

Bugger, not a winner again.  Maybe Saturday...

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

I've been following this thread for a while, and have been hugely interested in the Urban Sprawl new release - I'm also pretty suprised it's $41. While that is out of my budget (because I'm a "starving artist" who's just not making much money right now), it's still priced less than what I expected it would be because of how HUGE it is. It's, hands down, the biggest environment for Daz that I've ever seen. It's going to add some AMAZING scope and realism to city life renders. I'm so excited by the product and can't wait to see what you all (who can afford it) will do with it! Please be generous with posting your renders with it. I can't wait to see the new art that gets created with it!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

They are giving "The Lava Planet" at the Cinema! LOL

• 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355

Wow. Sprawl is not an exagerration. This set is 'epic'. Excellent quality and great value!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808

I've been following this thread for a while, and have been hugely interested in the Urban Sprawl new release - I'm also pretty suprised it's $41. While that is out of my budget (because I'm a "starving artist" who's just not making much money right now), it's still priced less than what I expected it would be because of how HUGE it is. It's, hands down, the biggest environment for Daz that I've ever seen. It's going to add some AMAZING scope and realism to city life renders. I'm so excited by the product and can't wait to see what you all (who can afford it) will do with it! Please be generous with posting your renders with it. I can't wait to see the new art that gets created with it!

I have to admit, I'm hoping there's someone out there who has more computer than sense who puts both US 2 and US 3 into the same scene to see what they look like together. (I tried putting all of Sprawl 3 into one scene, and my year-old computer wept silicon tears, it did.)

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Yep, it's in my cart.  Just waiting until prices settle down to see if I want any of the other stuff.  Unfortunately, I don't get any free items, but I can live with that.  It will definitely be mine by the end of the day!  Nice work, Stonemason!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited June 2016
    vwrangler said:

I have to admit, I'm hoping there's someone out there who has more computer than sense who puts both US 2 and US 3 into the same scene to see what they look like together. (I tried putting all of Sprawl 3 into one scene, and my year-old computer wept silicon tears, it did.)

...that's my plan (along with a number of other Stonemason sets) if I can scrape up enough to get it.  Love the fact that a lot of the bulidings can also be loaded individually.

...as I said earlier...

...need...more...city...

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited June 2016
    Cool! Insta-buy when I get out of work in 3 1/2 hours. Can use 2 of the free items too, and coincidently I've been looking for that Tree but for the life of me could'nt remember who made it for some reason. Right on time for some fun weekend rendering too. Thanks Stonemason!
    Post edited by HorusRa on
  • StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160

hi guys..it does come with 3delight versions..not sure how they missed that, thanks

enjoy!

S

• 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355

I'd throw a snow ball at you right now if I could Stonemason. :) Worth the wait mate!

thanks 3dl..I cant believe it's actualy out, :)

and re OBJ's..I will be sending them in after the weekend so the preoduct will be updated next week with obj downloads should people need them for imports to other apps

and re OBJ's..I will be sending them in after the weekend so the preoduct will be updated next week with obj downloads should people need them for imports to other apps

Superb!!
  • shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,184
    edited June 2016

Can someone who has purchased this set confirm if there are 3DL textures or not lease?

ETA: OOOPS!!! missed the next page so please disregard I guess this question has been answered already.

Post edited by shadowhawk1 on
  • Josette3dJosette3d Posts: 41
    It's here! It's here! So excited! Better than Christmas AND my birthday! Thank you! But very difficult to wait a month. That was hard.
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

bought as well as few other things just downloading may take awhile to install and play but I have it

• escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

I've been waiting so the credit card is ready to go.  The price surprised me - I was expected something higher.  Not cheap, but so much is in there!

I won't get a change to play for a few days, but are the vehicle scales appropriate?  

• PangurBanPangurBan Posts: 28

Heyas

A phenomenal work. Thanks for creating it smiley

Cheers

Al/PB

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136

Yet another outstanding addition to the Urban Sprawl Series, I think Stonemason's out done himself!

edited June 2016

Well excellent! I go to put US3 in the cart and it's saying full price. I noticed it just changed seconds ago on the whats hot section on the main page too.

edit: and now it just changed back to the pc+ discount.

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,756

Don't have it yet (but I surley will have). Is there a summer version either - with leaves on the trees. If not, nice add on I think (wink, wink). ;)

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 785
    HorusRa said:

Well excellent! I go to put US3 in the cart and it's saying full price. I noticed it just changed seconds ago on the whats hot section on the main page too.

edit: and now it just changed back to the pc+ discount.

When I put it in the cart with the two free items it showed full price. When I deleted the two free items it went back to the sale price. I ordered it and it shows the sale price in the product page. Is there someting in the fine print that says you only get the free items if you pay full price? Seems misleading to me. How are they free if the product cost $18 more when you include them?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,218
    edited June 2016

Discount appears to be working.

plusfree.jpg
    687 x 617 - 60K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

Well, month over budget, but worth it. Also picked up the Urban Future bundle. I figured that while I might have waited for a bit of a higher sale down the road, that might be a long time coming and hey.

• KnightTekKnightTek Posts: 62

I guess I can miss paying my electric bill in order to get this. LOL

Simply amazing! smiley

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Price is steep, but gosh that's a lot of blocks.  It might literally be the last city scenery I ever need.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Considering that I was expecting (and ready) for it to be around the $100 mark, I thought the $35 (with discounts) was a real steal!  I loaded the entire 5 blocks into a scene and heard my machine cry out... but it will submit to my will!!  laugh