RRRR Story - Winners announced!

TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
edited June 2016 in The Commons

The RRRR Story winners thread!

We have winners in the absolutely fantastic RRRR round. This was such a wonderful and creative contest!

Story category after voting

Rank Entry Points
1 Gopherus #01 20
2 MelanieL #1 18
3 Karibou #1 14
4 Luci 45 #2 13
5 Barbult #1 13
6 Gopherus #02 9
7 Gopherus #03 8
  Chanteur-de-Vent #1 7

Story category after recalculation

Rank Entry and prizes Points LBs
1 Gopherus #01
- One item from Totte's store
- $35 DAZ Store GC
25 1 LB

Luci 45 #2
- One item from Dumor 3D's store.
- $20 DAZ Store GC

20 3 LBs (climb)
3 MelanieL #1
- $15 DAZ Store GC
18 1 LB
4 Karibou #1
- $10 DAZ Store GC
5 Barbult #1
$5 DAZ Store GC

Image category after voting

Rank Entry Points
1 Chanteur-de-Vent #1:2 13
2 Karibou #1:3 12
3 MalanieL #1:2 11
4 Chanteur-de-Vent #1:3 10
5 Karibou #1:2 9
6 Totte #1:3 7
7 Chanteur-de-Vent #1:1 5
8 Luci 45 #1:1 5

Image category after recalculation

Rank Entry and prizes Points LBs

Chanteur-de-Vent #1:2
One item from Totte's store
$35 DAZ Store GC

20 1 LB
2 Karibou #1:3
- One item from Dumor 3D's store.
- $20 DAZ Store GC
18 1 LB
3 MalanieL #1:2
- $15 DAZ Store GC
12 1 LB
4 Luci 45 #1:1
$10 DAZ Store GC
9 1 LB (climb)
5 Totte #1:3
- $5 DAZ Store GC

Current Lucky Bastard Standings 
(As climbing generates a lunartic amount of LBs, the dropoff for taking part is now increased to two if you had > 2 LB carried over from the last contest)

Name Current LBs
luci45 4 (1 +4 -2 )
Gopherus 3 (4 +1 -2)
Karibou 2 (2 +1 -1)
MelanieL 2 (1 +2 -1)
barbult 1 (2 -1)
purrcat 1 (2 -1)
Chanteur-de-Vent 1 (+1)

I just want to say it again, this was a very fun contest to browse, the entries was really clever. Congrats to all winners!
Prizes will start to be handed out soon. PMs will be sent. as barbult is out on a vacation right now, her prize will be sent when she's back, I will inform the winner(s) of her prize in a pm.

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Totte I'm confused this says the 5$ CG story would go to Barbult, your message said it'd go to Luci45 (which already happened) ???

By the way great contest, I really enjoyed looking and reading your stories even though I couldn'd get any story together for myself.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    Linwelly said:

Totte I'm confused this says the 5$ CG story would go to Barbult, your message said it'd go to Luci45 (which already happened) ???

By the way great contest, I really enjoyed looking and reading your stories even though I couldn'd get any story together for myself.

I Always try to minimize the splits and Luci self sponsored herself with $25 out of her $30, so you add the last $5. The list is never what it looks like, as Barbult is self sponsoring with her $5.

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited June 2016

Wow, thank you guys again for voting for me. I'm surprised I made it past Karibou's pictures, they were so beautiful. And congratulations to other winners!

And thank you Totte and all the sponsors for another round of brilliant RRRR. I'll be looking forward to the next round. 

Edit: Totte, is it just me, or did you systematically misspel my username? cheeky

Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on
    Totte said:
    Linwelly said:

I Always try to minimize the splits and Luci self sponsored herself with $25 out of her $30, so you add the last $5. The list is never what it looks like, as Barbult is self sponsoring with her $5.

Ah ok, I was panicking here a bit blush but that makes sense.

Wow, thank you guys again for voting for me. I'm surprised I made it past Karibou's pictures, they were so beautiful. And congratulations to other winners!

And thank you Totte and all the sponsors for another round of brilliant RRRR. I'll be looking forward to the next round. 

Edit: Totte, is it just me, or did you systematically misspel my username? cheeky

You know it's called copy and paste, you do have a somewhat lengthy usernamewink

• I guess that's why the define variables in codes. Then you can change the value everywhere by just changing the value of a variable at the beginning of the code. Unfortunately, not yet possible in DAZ Forums. 

edited June 2016
    Linwelly said:

You know it's called copy and paste, you do have a somewhat lengthy usernamewink

Copy/paste from somewhere ;-)

And fixed!

Post edited by Totte on
  • Must have been a propagating error. Thanks, Totte!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,656

Congrats, Gopherus and Chanteur-de-Vent and other winners. And thanks for the votes and four LBS. Glad Totte is dropping two off this time - it could get daunting by the end of the year if one gets lucky too often. cheeky  Thanks, Totte and sponsors for another fun RRRR!!!!!!!!!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for my entries - I'm delighted with my placing! Big congratulations to all the winners, thanks to Totte and the generous sponsors for another fun competition and to all the entrants who gave us such great entertainment.

I see the next competition has started already - I'll have to get my list updated with recent purchases and try to get back into render mode!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Congrads to the winners,amazing job on all renders

• purrkatpurrkat Posts: 134

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done!

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Wow!  Thanks for the votes and congratulaions to the other winners.  There were so many great stories and images to choose from.

Gopherus said:

Wow!  Thanks for the votes and congratulaions to the other winners.  There were so many great stories and images to choose from.

You got a PM!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325

Congrats to everyone!  The creativity here is always a delight to witness.  And I've been in a hole for a month -- I'm a teacher who was job hunting.  (Grades are done and I've got a job for September, so mission accomplished!) This was a very nice surprise!!  Can't wait for the next round!

Karibou said:

Congrats to everyone!  The creativity here is always a delight to witness.  And I've been in a hole for a month -- I'm a teacher who was job hunting.  (Grades are done and I've got a job for September, so mission accomplished!) This was a very nice surprise!!  Can't wait for the next round!

Next round is running!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325

...wow, I'm slow, lol!