- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2012

78 days

jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg, the batmobile lost its wheel, and the joker got away yyy

trying to work up energy to install Wyrvy2. then try to render it in luxrender. i got as far as unzipping Snarly's pose2lux.

they never put Ivy Tam on the book covers with Rachel Morgan. she sounds pretty hott. so far, Rachel is still wearing the bracelet that blocks her from the leylines.

Mercy Thompson, from the Patricia Brigg's novels finally got married.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Aloha. I have only one viable complaint ATM. I wanna go home work is all cold and there be no music n no creative inspiration and I havnt created anything today. Thinking that was just many complaints all rolled into one messy sentence.

My word for the day is 'cuttlefish'

Non complaint. Yey! Daylight savings!! I go home hour early yippie !!!

DST isn't until Nov. 4 in US.

edited December 1969

do kobolds have more than one blood type?

I think they have more than one species.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

do kobolds have more than one blood type?

I think they have more than one species.

are they primates or reptiles?

edited December 1969

is everybody busy rendering their new stuff?

edited December 1969

Depends on the source. The kobold was originally a sprite in Germanic folklore. In the world of fantasy literature and gaming, the profiles are all over the place. My first intro to Kobolds was in the PS1 game Suikoden. They were small anthropomorphic dogs who were sentient, fierce fighters and extremely loyal to their families, race, villages and friends; they looked like the attached image.

Gon02.gif
    233 x 410 - 36K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I want some tea, but not sure if I am up to making it.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Depends on the source. The kobold was originally a sprite in Germanic folklore. In the world of fantasy literature and gaming, the profiles are all over the place. My first intro to Kobolds was in the PS1 game Suikoden. They were small anthropomorphic dogs who were sentient, fierce fighters and extremely loyal to their families, race, villages and friends; they looked like the attached image.

Funny, but that's how I was first introduced to them as well XD
    It's been ages since I played that game. D:
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    KK we got these things around the inner city where I am, a bit bone crunching compared to the modern ones, so you don't have to pay for them on some routes. The tracks are in the middle of all the roads so cars and trucks have to keep out of their way. Last week there was a row of them stranded like beached whales outside where I work 'cos the tunnels under the river were broken and the cars had nowhere to go. There was a huge fuss about the gridlock in the media but the city is booming and really crowded and cars will have to be banned or something pretty soon. I'm lucky I can walk just about everywhere I need to. All day tickets are about $4, I use a smartcard you wave it at a box that beeps when you get on and off so I'm not really sure.

Yeah you kidnapped our Spring, is really cold this morning here brrr :)

...I'm actually familiar with these particular trams as the City of Seattle purchased a couple of them years ago to run along the waterfront.

People who go there say Seattle is a lot like Melbourne :)

edited December 1969

78 days

jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg, the batmobile lost its wheel, and the joker got away yyy

trying to work up energy to install Wyrvy2. then try to render it in luxrender. i got as far as unzipping Snarly's pose2lux.

they never put Ivy Tam on the book covers with Rachel Morgan. she sounds pretty hott. so far, Rachel is still wearing the bracelet that blocks her from the leylines.

Mercy Thompson, from the Patricia Brigg's novels finally got married.

can't wait, don't mind my job now but haz all new shinies coming up next year and well, can't wait for hot and beach as well :)

edited December 1969

did updates all day yesterday and wowee, nothing seems to be broken this time round so yes, if I wasn't feeling so Sunday lazy I guess so :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:

Funny, but that's how I was first introduced to them as well XD
    It's been ages since I played that game. D:

Teh cuteh critter :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ..didn't get a chance to totally play kvetchup, however I cannot blame the reminder bots this time as this morning my inbox was flooded with them dating back to the beginning of this week.

...maybe they were all on that bus that didn't show up Monday morning.

...or stuck on the light rail when the signals went down again.

hmmm 4+ pages to go.

...can I rename the thread poppa? can I can I can I?

...the Bus Never Showed Up (again) Complaint Thread.
    ...the Light Rail Tram is Down (again) Complaint Thread.
    ...the Bus Ran Over My Homework Complaint Thread (when it finally showed up).
    ...the 'Bus is a Lie' Complaint Thread
    ...the Bus Was Thrown Under the Bus Complaint Thread.
    ...the We're All Bozos on This Bus Complaint Thread.
    ...the I Sold My Soul to the Transit System Store Complaint Thread.
    ...the Why is the Palace Guard Only Available For M5 Complaint Thread?
    ...the Troll Under the Sandy Bridge Complaint Thread.

I'll pledge my top of page to you if it happens :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...well, the newest stuff I have so far are the PC anniversary and weekly freebies. Guess I could use them together.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I'm still waiting for new stuff to be released. or at least the pro bundles to drop in price :cheese:

edited December 1969

I'd so want a T-Shirt like this D:

Utsuho Reiuji from the Touhou series.
    Utsuho Reiuji (also affectionately known as "Okuu") is a Hell Raven with the ability to manipulate nuclear fusion.
    t_shirt_utsuho_reiuji_by_ranalez-d37gtuf.jpg
    600 x 800 - 170K
    edited December 1969

Better picture, but more of a wallpaper....
    (She isn't always shown with that cannon on her arm. Is a weapon she can take off whenever she wants. Similarly, that plated boot thing isn't always shown.)

touhou___utsuho_reiuji_by_clearechoes-d4hfkwx.jpg
    1462 x 877 - 682K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Bah, four hours of sleep. Well, whatevs, I'm geared for today!

A friend of mine is coming over, and there will be tasty noms (pumpkin-bacon-tomato pie) and funstuff watching. :)

edited December 1969

surprisingly i didn't sleep as long as i normally do either, and last night i was very tired too.

edited December 1969

Trying to wake up some more so I can crawl to shower. Man, that render & post-render retouching marathon I had last night really sucked lots of juice out of me.

edited December 1969

Definitely worth it though!... You were quite productive! They look terrific :cheese:

edited December 1969

I agree! I had half of the game where my friend plays in stitches after they saw the pics. :)

edited December 1969

Oh yes I can understand that... I wish I had been there LOL

edited December 1969

My mind, a terrifying place to be. :lol:

edited December 1969

The most creative people in the world have some terrifying aspects of their mind. Many in history were deemed to have psychological problems. Largely I think of the genre they chose for their art, as well as derogatory of mystifying elements apposed to their surrounding social norm. Very funny when you look back in history! But I guess it still is something that continues with artist in the present.

edited December 1969

And it wasn't too long ago a country executed a lady believing she was a witch! Read about it in the paper... it was a reference to the incident, i think it was dated 40 or 60 years ago.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

The most beautiful place in the world is on the inside of your eyes - Natalie Jeremijenko

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Better picture, but more of a wallpaper....
    (She isn't always shown with that cannon on her arm. Is a weapon she can take off whenever she wants. Similarly, that plated boot thing isn't always shown.)

needz more big guns ! :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    surprisingly i didn't sleep as long as i normally do either, and last night i was very tired too.

Feels a little strange like it got dark far too soon :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:

The most beautiful place in the world is on the inside of your eyes - Natalie Jeremijenko

True. The windows to the soul.

This discussion has been closed.