Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I hear its pretty good once you teach it your style of speaking. You have to read it a book to learn your speech patterns.
    That would not be a problem at all, I've got six to read right now and two more ordered. Right now it's Zoo by Patterson then It's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Larsson then it will be Wind through the Keyhole by King. No plan farther than that.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Now we have a friendship that instead of laughing we always use lol

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I WAS thinking Hugo Weaving actually too! AGENT Smith!
    I live in Smithfield plains and according to the latest survey, the most common name there is Smith

I've got Smiths in my family tree and live with 3 Smiths.

When I was a legal secretary, we had a trick of asking the caller to spell their last name for us if we didn't catch it the beginning of the call. I had to ask one client and he very patiently spelled out "S-M-I-T-H."

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Maybe i SHOULD use my real name. After church last Sunday, 2 ladies introduced themselves to me and the only name I could think of was AtticAnne, complete blank for last name. My daughter told them to pay no attention to me, that I spend too much time on the computer.
    I was at a hair sallon with my niece not to long ago when somebody yelled, "Hey Jade!" I answered, it was really a cute little oriental lady that had just came to work. I went and waited in the car.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I hear its pretty good once you teach it your style of speaking. You have to read it a book to learn your speech patterns.
    That would not be a problem at all, I've got six to read right now and two more ordered. Right now it's Zoo by Patterson then It's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Larsson then it will be Wind through the Keyhole by King. No plan farther than that.

I believe it comes with a specially written book to be sure it hits on most the words that would be used in normal everyday talking.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    Jaderail said:
    People should not post real names to the forums. That's what I think.

Jeff

Mark is a name that was given to me... I chose not to accept it ;-P Least not for my art life anyway Jeff... And soz you know, I have always referred to you as Jaderail or Jader publicly online.

Look you young limber none hurting whipper snapper, I try to not Mark you all up either when I remember. I'm playing, I got nothing to hide from anyone. I let it all hang out and tell all about myself all the time, I do try to keep my last name private, very few have it. That is for safety. As an example the post about the Ex's family is true. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Besides I'm a big blabber mouth with few people to yak at in RL at home. And zero that understand 3D or anything to do with 3D. So I blabber here to be with folks that get it and mostly know me with all my bumps, lumps and foibles.

Very Southern trait. We'll talk the ear off a statue. It takes an hour for Sunday school, an hour for church, two hours to meet and greet before heading for dinner.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Jaderail said:
    Frank0314 said:

I believe it comes with a specially written book to be sure it hits on most the words that would be used in normal everyday talking.I wonder what it would do if I pronounced it all in Klingon? Just a goofy idea, I'm sure it will only imprint on my voice, no need for a extra level of Stupid. Besides I'm not up on Klingon like I once was.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Very Southern trait. We'll talk the ear off a statue. It takes an hour for Sunday school, an hour for church, two hours to meet and greet before heading for dinner.
    I see you understand.

Know why southerners mow their grass so often? Because by the time we stop talking about what a good job was done we need to mow the grass again.
    edited December 1969

Sounds like an easy going life as a 'southerner' American :P

edited December 1969

That's the life. Wish I had it back.

edited December 1969

I watched a resident evil movie, and was curious, is there a Pyramid, an Eiffel Tower and a Statue of Liberty in Vegas? Or was that all fiction?

edited December 1969

Yes there is. They are all scaled down of course.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

pretty but not what I wanted!!

cap.gif
    500 x 281 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Sounds like an easy going life as a 'southerner' American :P
    We talk with drawls because we wont even talk fast, we take life slow and easy. It's to darn hot to hurry anyway. One of our favorite sayings is, "What's your hurry?" Most often heard when folks decide they need to get home in a hour or so. It'll take them that long to get out of the house.
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Yes there is. They are all scaled down of course.

Wow! I saw the film and all us Aussies where like "yeah right, as if" I'll need to my that on my traveling list then LOL

edited December 1969

I'm gonna go watch Wendy do all this one day. Then I'm gonna sit behind Frank for awhile, I might need a week with Chohole and Bryce but what the heck I got time. Spyro you will need to clean off the couch. I think it might take a year or so to catch on to your stuff.
    edited December 1969

Lookin good but!! Keep tweaking you'll get what your after :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm gonna go watch Wendy do all this one day. Then I'm gonna sit behind Frank for awhile, I might need a week with Chohole and Bryce but what the heck I got time. Spyro you will need to clean off the couch. I think it might take a year or so to catch on to your stuff.

HAHA! Priorities man.. You southerners really are easy going ;-)

edited December 1969

I got your blades ready for UVW mapping. I'll be workin on that on Monday morning (btw - It's Sunday morning right now). I don't really have the time atm to even work on my boots.

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    I got your blades ready for UVW mapping. I'll be workin on that on Monday morning (btw - It's Sunday morning right now). I don't really have the time atm to even work on my boots.
    Sat for me, I'll have the M4 Smart Propping done today then I can send you all the Smart Prop set at one time. I'll need a bit to get the three hand poses and Archer poses with all the Items posed as well. If I stay okay health wise two or three days starting tomorrow.

P.S. You da man... My little tribe can't wait to cut up their first kill with your blades. :cheese:
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

I am already seeking alternatives like using the snood hair, given up on making my own!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    The only thing I like bout smith is the association with Hugo Weiving...

I associate Smith with John Smith. Actually I know a gal who has the last name Smith, but I doubt anyone here knows her.'

I have a character named Jessica Smith. Actually I am going to work on two series. In one series she is Jessica Smith, but the other she is Jessica Falcon. I cannot think of a name for her father, so I am calling him John Smith.

Series A Kulay Wolf moves into a group home after her affair with Daniel came to light. (Well she did not have an affair, but she said she is carrying his baby. Her fiance is Joel but Daniel is a close friend/coworker)

Series B Kulay Wolf goes to move in with Stephane Falcon who says he is Kulay's mother's father, which would mean he is her grandfather. (almost said grandmother. He is definitely male)

Series A happens before Series B. Actually Jessica was born in Series B. A future version of Jessica (years after series B happens) is somehow sent back in the time that Series A takes place.

Jessica is Sapphire's daughter. Kulay is Mary's daughter. Mary and Sapphire are both related. Stephane says they are both his daughters. They are in a way his daughters but also in a way they are not. They are related somehow, but it is a bit complex. Both Jessica and Kulay are immortals. Jessica and Kulay look like they are in their twenties for majority of their lives. They did have a period where they were kids and growing up, but once they grew up they stay the same age.

All is known right now about John Smith is that he is a dude and Sapphire bit him once. Sapphire has the ability to get pregnant by drinking the blood of another person. She bit John Smith and then became pregnant with his baby.

Just as convoluted as any good ol' Southern family.

What is my problem today? This was a new thread yesterday. I get up this morning and we're on what, 14 pages.

edited December 1969

I am already seeking alternatives like using the snood hair, given up on making my own!

Never give up wendy, it's what drives us to new things. It is good to gather alternatives, but dont give up. Sometimes I buy stuff just to work out how it was made, how many verts, what morphs, what's welded and what's not... It's partly how I've learned. The bows and the boots a perfect example. 100% my own, but I bought those props to learn from them :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    Sat for me, I'll have the M4 Smart Propping done today then I can send you all the Smart Prop set at one time. I'll need a bit to get the three hand poses and Archer poses with all the Items posed as well. If I stay okay health wise two or three days starting tomorrow.

P.S. You da man... My little tribe can't wait to cut up their first kill with your blades. :cheese:

That's cool man :) I'll take a bit of time to get the UV right, then I export and create textures. After we both satisfied I'll make em props and send them to you

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Spyro said:
    The only thing I like bout smith is the association with Hugo Weiving...

I associate Smith with John Smith. Actually I know a gal who has the last name Smith, but I doubt anyone here knows her.'

I have a character named Jessica Smith. Actually I am going to work on two series. In one series she is Jessica Smith, but the other she is Jessica Falcon. I cannot think of a name for her father, so I am calling him John Smith.

Series A Kulay Wolf moves into a group home after her affair with Daniel came to light. (Well she did not have an affair, but she said she is carrying his baby. Her fiance is Joel but Daniel is a close friend/coworker)

Series B Kulay Wolf goes to move in with Stephane Falcon who says he is Kulay's mother's father, which would mean he is her grandfather. (almost said grandmother. He is definitely male)

Series A happens before Series B. Actually Jessica was born in Series B. A future version of Jessica (years after series B happens) is somehow sent back in the time that Series A takes place.

Jessica is Sapphire's daughter. Kulay is Mary's daughter. Mary and Sapphire are both related. Stephane says they are both his daughters. They are in a way his daughters but also in a way they are not. They are related somehow, but it is a bit complex. Both Jessica and Kulay are immortals. Jessica and Kulay look like they are in their twenties for majority of their lives. They did have a period where they were kids and growing up, but once they grew up they stay the same age.

All is known right now about John Smith is that he is a dude and Sapphire bit him once. Sapphire has the ability to get pregnant by drinking the blood of another person. She bit John Smith and then became pregnant with his baby.

Just as convoluted as any good ol' Southern family.

What is my problem today? This was a new thread yesterday. I get up this morning and we're on what, 14 pages.

This thread moves quick. I think there has been 1.5-2 pages since I been on this morning.

edited December 1969

@AtticAnne - You know that is funny, cos just a day ago, stupid thread was soooo slow and over a week Stupd went from 70p to 100 and complaint went 0-80

edited October 2012

These are just great BS threads. I wish most thread on the forums were like this. Be a lot more enjoyable place to hang out.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

It's no fun when a thread is dead, but much fun when they are fast and active.

sfr_7-scaled1000.jpg
    809 x 812 - 42K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ... for the record, if you come across with someone who uses this nick, but posts oddly closed-minded crud, it is not me.

I love your expression "oddly clossed-minded crud." Perfectly describes a lot of what I see nowadays. After knowing me 52 years, my ex still hasn't learned not to spout it off around me. Really causes big arguments (and a paint brush fight the first year we were married).

edited December 1969

I do not like using my real name. I do not think I deserve my first name. Not sure why I feel that way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I like your first name. I've never come across anyone else with that name.

This discussion has been closed.