Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I haven't been logged out of the forum since I first logged back in once I had installed FF, AV etc on this new PC. But I did go searching to find the elusive forum log in screen, and logged in on that.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    edited December 1969

Finally on Windows internet explorer!
    had to log back in just going back online or after closing explorer after a while.
    have not been logged out on my android at all!

edited December 1969

Internet Explorer ????? , ah yes I remember, that is that program that gets used once, to download Firefox, and then gets confined to the deepest darkest recess I can find on my PC. :coolgrin:

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Cuttle fish.

On topic - I use ie. least for everything but Daz. Daz is all a mess on ie. never had probs with it any other site.

edited December 1969

ah, Spyro, I cannot even model a damned tissue paper cap!!
    trying to make one to go with my scrubs but Poser has gotten stuck clothifying my crappy mesh!
    will not drape at all grrrrrrrrrrr

Untitled.jpg
    1811 x 762 - 368K
    2012_10_07_00_02_00_62.jpg
    561 x 724 - 43K
    edited December 1969

I think it has too many polys!!!

Untitled.jpg
    1924 x 1033 - 494K
    edited December 1969

You should make it out of cotton instead of polyester, that would get rid of the polys.
    edited December 1969

28000 verts. You wouldnt want to know how many I use then. Are you attempting to make this dynamic? It may be more simple to make static cloth and shape it exactly how you want it. If you want it to slight movements perhaps make some morphs In hex. Static clothing is more accurate in that you have total control over it. Being a hat it prob not necisarry to be dynamic. Also I prefer square polys. Triangle poly can be a real mess to work with!

edited December 1969

From my experience I'd say that's a reasonable polys. Specially if you're making a prop of it

edited December 1969

chohole said:

You should make it out of cotton instead of polyester, that would get rid of the polys.

lol!!

only doing dynamics to drape it on the spiked sphere prop to add creases and get a better shape then resave obj but getting nowhere, Poser STILL frozen!!
    about to give up on the draping!
    might retry Carrara softbody, that worked but not clothy enough

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Morning folks (for me anyway) jeffro bodean had a pretty ruff day yesterday so I could not jump in with kidney stories. Today is okay so far, even the dialysis headache is low and mild enough to ignore. But I'll not regale you with any right now (you so lucky). So what's up today? Where be the stupid?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Jaderail: Rendering it.

8 out of prerequisite 12 + 1 done.

edited October 2012

waiting for it to drape!
    in Carrara now as well as Poser! (the latter doing NOTHING Carrara is atleast calculating physics but not much drapey movement!)

Untitled.jpg
    758 x 796 - 111K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

THEN maybe I can start my stoopid medical drama!!
    if only someone would answer my product suggestion post with a ready made one!!!!!
    I would BUY one!!!!!

edited December 1969

I plan to finish the expansion for Spyro today, I lost a full day yesterday. You drape Wendy, Ski you keep on rendering (Love that last one) and I'll burn eyeballs out with code again. I plan to do some draping myself later, when the meds kick in I'm gonna drape all over this chair.

edited December 1969

Wendy you should save up your pennys and get yourself 3ds max you'd totally love it for what you're making :)

Jaderail I thourght you not share ur last name? But I will always call you jaderail or jader that's how I know you :cheese: and relax all you want. I totally will be after work! I need a lazy boy couch for my puta lmao

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Wasn't someone in here interested in this if it actually became a freebie?
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/carrara-8-5-beta

I've had this beta for awhile, love playing with it. I now want the whole kit and caboodle as soon as it's released.

edited December 1969

not his real name, I know it, and him mine, facebook friends!
    you can be my friend too if you want to PM me, I am gearing facebook more towards online friends and not people I know so much because I see them in real life anyway.

edited December 1969

Well that's just part of my name, but I thought ever body knew me and my kin by now.
    I'm driving by the way.

Beverly-Hillbillies.jpg
    723 x 574 - 48K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,329
    edited December 1969

I think the DAZ community makes up a big part of my friends list.

edited December 1969

Your ex-family adventures are nothing to worry about, Jaderail. After all, you're a Southerner and this is common in the South. Simliar theme winds through the novels by Faulkner and Welty and Mitchell.

edited October 2012

THEN maybe I can start my stoopid medical drama!!
    if only someone would answer my product suggestion post with a ready made one!!!!!
    I would BUY one!!!!!

Well on Geralday's site, what ever it is called he does have a lo poly free one. You need to scroll down a long way. He calls it a mopcap

http://fast3d.co.uk/kathindex.htm

click on free downloads and then scroll down, it's after the umbrella and before the apron.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

This is a real question, anyone know somebody with Dragon Naturally Speaking? If it will work in all my text based software I'm gonna spring for the critter. I'm tired of hunting and pecking, besides I could talk to my PC from the bed or a chair on my bad days.

edited December 1969

Boots---Does anyone remember seeing the video for Tracey Byrd's "Walking to Jerusalem"? The old man in it was my father.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Well that's just part of my name, but I thought ever body knew me and my kin by now.
    I'm driving by the way.

Really nice photo jader!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    This is a real question, anyone know somebody with Dragon Naturally Speaking? If it will work in all my text based software I'm gonna spring for the critter. I'm tired of hunting and pecking, besides I could talk to my PC from the bed or a chair on my bad days.

I hear its pretty good once you teach it your style of speaking. You have to read it a book to learn your speech patterns.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    People should not post real names to the forums. That's what I think.

Jeff

Maybe i SHOULD use my real name. After church last Sunday, 2 ladies introduced themselves to me and the only name I could think of was AtticAnne, complete blank for last name. My daughter told them to pay no attention to me, that I spend too much time on the computer.

edited December 1969

We find ourselves calling my wife by her username since its easier to say. DAZ_ann0314 = Aundrea, so we just call her Ann

edited December 1969

I have a stupid problem. I have DS4.5 running but it is invisible and I cannot seem to get to it. I do not see it in my task bar. It does not come up when I do alt tab. I also know chrome is running but same situation, I cannot get to it

Did you try to get using your "start" button?

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:
    People should not post real names to the forums. That's what I think.

Jeff

Maybe i SHOULD use my real name. After church last Sunday, 2 ladies introduced themselves to me and the only name I could think of was AtticAnne, complete blank for last name. My daughter told them to pay no attention to me, that I spend too much time on the computer.

Lmao! That a classic! Once I was having a chat to a friend an he made a real funny joke and out of accident I said "lol'

This discussion has been closed.