- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Something like that, yeah. I can't really get good looking flexibility with her wings. At least not easily. The "Wyvern Attack" picture I posted several times? I doubt I could ever get a good wing-hug pose like the green one was giving the black one. The black one's sitting pose I dunno.

not much distortion, I don't know what might be plausible wing poses though :)

wyd.jpg
    790 x 764 - 88K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Now that is a cool pose =D

How did you even get her wings to do that? D:
    (Huh... I keep calling the Wyvern2.0 a female, but I usually call the MilDragon a male... Wonder why.)

edited December 1969

I used these hierarchies, they bend quite well out of the box:

wzones.png
    318 x 331 - 39K
    edited December 1969

Hey KK we got some of your Autumn and I'm hoping you got some of our Spring there to kind of make it worthwhile :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

At the moment I can't even get Cinema4D to open, so I can't try that out. Too tired/impatient to let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes and see if it will eventually do so...
    I don't recall being given the option to bend each of the bones making up her wings like that though. I do remember there only being four like in that screenshot (There should be more, if each joint in her wing could be rotated), but the parts closest to her face, the ones that seem to be bending/curving the most, was that from moving her wing thumb also? I notice they're not pointing out but are facing in.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I think I've twisted my right knee while sleeping. Complaint AND Stupid.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

At the moment I can't even get Cinema4D to open, so I can't try that out. Too tired/impatient to let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes and see if it will eventually do so...
    I don't recall being given the option to bend each of the bones making up her wings like that though. I do remember there only being four like in that screenshot (There should be more, if each joint in her wing could be rotated), but the parts closest to her face, the ones that seem to be bending/curving the most, was that from moving her wing thumb also? I notice they're not pointing out but are facing in.

I set up the pose using the joints and then smoothed the wings with morph target that shows as pWingFingersBend, if that helps :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Ah crap nutz to hurty knees.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Never run in your sleep. Feel better.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Skiriki said:

Never run in your sleep. Feel better.

Perhaps Dr bundle will make better :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    edited December 1969

One thing I read somewhere was that never clean a litter box with ammonia. To your little friends, ammonia smell in the litter box means that the box is dirty. They do not like dirty litter boxes.

My little friends have found a new home where they have decided to be outdoor kitties. I am glad that Melody got spayed so she can enjoy being an outdoor kitty.

edited October 2012

One thing I read somewhere was that never clean a litter box with ammonia. To your little friends, ammonia smell in the litter box means that the box is dirty. They do not like dirty litter boxes.

My little friends have found a new home where they have decided to be outdoor kitties. I am glad that Melody got spayed so she can enjoy being an outdoor kitty.

You gave kitties a good start in life :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I applied some dreamtime doctor and it seems to be better now! That reminds me, though, that once I finish doing this commission render I can do MY render too! :)

edited December 1969

'sfunny, the more things update the more they stay the same

nomap.png
    331 x 216 - 45K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:

I applied some dreamtime doctor and it seems to be better now! That reminds me, though, that once I finish doing this commission render I can do MY render too! :)

:)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Aloha. I have only one viable complaint ATM. I wanna go home work is all cold and there be no music n no creative inspiration and I havnt created anything today. Thinking that was just many complaints all rolled into one messy sentence.

My word for the day is 'cuttlefish'

Non complaint. Yey! Daylight savings!! I go home hour early yippie !!!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

yoo did the sr?

edited December 1969

tee hee yoda and tarsi

untitled1.png
    471 x 175 - 139K
    edited October 2012

13:10 iz time to switch from breakfast mode to lunch mode. pumpkinbread all gone. wahh

gatorade gulp glurg glurg glurg

watching Blackhawk Down again, basically to study how a combat unit should work together. and then assimilate the information for a kobold unit.
    "Delta boys are a bunch of cowboys"
    why do they call it a chalk?
    "Rangers lead the way Sir"
    "do not shoot unless fired upon" - that sounds the same as first blood.
    Deltas type their blood type to their boot.

when starting a new SFF series, should it always begin with a battle scene?

i was just thinking, how kewl it was Fellowship started with a hobbit birthday party,
    but, it didn't. it started with the battle against Sauron prologue.
    Firefly started with the Serenity battle.
    Lexx started with Kai and his mates attacking His shadow ship.
    huh, i can't remember the first Bab5 episode ... total blank.

do kobolds have more than one blood type?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Isn't it funny how doing this type of stuff makes you look at movies in a different way.

edited October 2012

Frank0314 said:
    Isn't it funny how doing this type of stuff makes you look at movies in a different way.

haz to look deeper at it. !

Scouting parties are important.

a kewl thing in mixing sf hi-tech and fantasy, hi-tech gadgets can be neutralized by jamming tech, reducing the party to swords and archery, and scouting on foot. :lol: cloaking devices can help your unit's shuttle get close.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Hey it YODA! Must be George Lucas inspiration for him.

edited December 1969

oh , up to my favorite part of the movie, the blackhawks against the ocean front scenery.

Irene, all units Irene

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,513
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

I should get one day of free riding for what they put me through today.

That' s what happens here in Melbourne, free rides if timetables aren't met I mean.
    ...nah, here they just say tough luck, wait for the next bus or tram (if that ones shows up) and pay your (high) fare as usual.

For all the spin the commission puts on it, our light rail system is so vulnerable. Just last week alone, segments of it were out of service or experienced huge delays on several occasions due to mechanical failures or "incidents" caused by other vehicles. One day all four lines were seriously impacted when some maroon in a car took out the signals at the busiest junction in the city where all the lines converge. This still leaves me unconvinced that light rail is the "be all and end all" in transit l compared to buses (which can be detoured around trouble spots). Just wish we could convince our local commission of the fact.

Because I cannot afford 100$ up front a monthly pass as (I also have these obligations like rent and bills due at the same time) it costs me about 140$ a month using trip tickets as those are the only other option available. Oh they have a seven-day and fourteen-day pass available, but for many, these are useless as you can only get them from ticket machines which are of course "conveniently" located along the light rail line. I live nowhere near a light rail stop (as do many here) and it requires taking two buses, adding an extra 35 - 40 min, out of the way travel, as well as having to pay an additional fare to get to one. Another rub is that these passes are instantly activated upon purchase, so if you want to buy one, say a day in advance when you are in an area with a ticket machine, you lose a day's worth of riding. Basically they are sticking it to the low income riders such as myself who live on a paycheque to paycheque budget. I could save about 36 - 38$ a month if they still sold these passes at retail outlets (such s the corner market where I live) like they used to.

[...and these automated ticket machines are notorious for playing "one armed bandits" as they frequently malfunction. Also many are not in constantly monitored areas. The latter is a concern, as the machines can easily be tampered with by identity thieves to steal card and PIN numbers through a process known as "skimming"]

While the weather is still nice (and has been surprisingly so this fall) I limit my riding to only the weekdays to keep costs down and use my bike to get around on weekends. Once the cold rains and winds return though (that run almost into June), I'll have to pony up an extra 5$ a day to run my weekend errands making it 35$ instead of 25$ a week.

What really irks me is in Austin TX, I can get a monthly "local" bus pass (good only on the regular bus routes - which doesn't bother me as I rarely use the light rail system here anyway) for less than a what seven days of riding costs me here.

...and Austin is bigger than Portland.

edited December 1969

KK we got these things around the inner city where I am, a bit bone crunching compared to the modern ones, so you don't have to pay for them on some routes. The tracks are in the middle of all the roads so cars and trucks have to keep out of their way. Last week there was a row of them stranded like beached whales outside where I work 'cos the tunnels under the river were broken and the cars had nowhere to go. There was a huge fuss about the gridlock in the media but the city is booming and really crowded and cars will have to be banned or something pretty soon. I'm lucky I can walk just about everywhere I need to. All day tickets are about $4, I use a smartcard you wave it at a box that beeps when you get on and off so I'm not really sure.

Yeah you kidnapped our Spring, is really cold this morning here brrr :)

T.png
    267 x 172 - 96K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

yoo did the sr?

yes, it said:

fixedNoMap.png
    614 x 61 - 15K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Aloha. I have only one viable complaint ATM. I wanna go home work is all cold and there be no music n no creative inspiration and I havnt created anything today. Thinking that was just many complaints all rolled into one messy sentence.

My word for the day is 'cuttlefish'

Non complaint. Yey! Daylight savings!! I go home hour early yippie !!!

I'm vaguely unhappy about losing an hour, is 0730 already and still sleepy :)

edited December 1969

..didn't get a chance to totally play kvetchup, however I cannot blame the reminder bots this time as this morning my inbox was flooded with them dating back to the beginning of this week.

...maybe they were all on that bus that didn't show up Monday morning.

...or stuck on the light rail when the signals went down again.

hmmm 4+ pages to go.

...can I rename the thread poppa? can I can I can I?

...the Bus Never Showed Up (again) Complaint Thread.
    ...the Light Rail Tram is Down (again) Complaint Thread.
    ...the Bus Ran Over My Homework Complaint Thread (when it finally showed up).
    ...the 'Bus is a Lie' Complaint Thread
    ...the Bus Was Thrown Under the Bus Complaint Thread.
    ...the We're All Bozos on This Bus Complaint Thread.
    ...the I Sold My Soul to the Transit System Store Complaint Thread.
    ...the Why is the Palace Guard Only Available For M5 Complaint Thread?
    ...the Troll Under the Sandy Bridge Complaint Thread.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    KK we got these things around the inner city where I am, a bit bone crunching compared to the modern ones, so you don't have to pay for them on some routes. The tracks are in the middle of all the roads so cars and trucks have to keep out of their way. Last week there was a row of them stranded like beached whales outside where I work 'cos the tunnels under the river were broken and the cars had nowhere to go. There was a huge fuss about the gridlock in the media but the city is booming and really crowded and cars will have to be banned or something pretty soon. I'm lucky I can walk just about everywhere I need to. All day tickets are about $4, I use a smartcard you wave it at a box that beeps when you get on and off so I'm not really sure.

Yeah you kidnapped our Spring, is really cold this morning here brrr :)

...I'm actually familiar with these particular trams as the City of Seattle purchased a couple of them years ago to run along the waterfront.
    edited December 1969

were they broken?

mailperson brought me the new Kim harrison ppb, a perfect blood. woot :lol:

This discussion has been closed.