- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Complaint/Request....... WANT NEW Generation 5's! And a better discount on the pro bundles!

C'mon DAZ this is your 10th anniversary. Wheres the bang????

(Pulls trigger) BANG!!
    Good thing I'm a bad shot. Is the cat OK?

I totally did the matrix bullet-time on ya!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I got new medicine today. I just took that. I also took some of the old medicine. I will not get refills on those and they should run out soon. I think.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    is it too early for dessert? ... desert?
    normally on a Friday i would still be waiting at the bus stop in Bohemia.

contemplating a toasted almond bar or a strawberry shortcake bar ... one of each would solve the indecision crisis

Good time for dessert (always). Bad time for desert. the sand will get on your dessert. :)

noes to sand grits. ... not the same as colored sprinkles

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Rez, Death Knights are from WoW, not LoTR.

Or at least, this picture is from the WoW class/armor. It's been so long since I've read LoTR that I can't remember if they did have Death Knights in the story.

I realize that, I was talking about deleting those two other pictures I had XD
    The two females in the armor o3o
    I really should know about the WoW Deathknights, since my friend showed me her character as one as soon as she got it XD
    frozen_by_taruhanako-d3u2rsa.jpg
    1599 x 1011 - 272K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    Mmm.... I only got one notice ^_^
    A notification of a Private Message that Fyre sent I already read XD

Do you normally un-subscribe from threads?
    That would imply having subscribed to a thread in the first place, which I've never done on the DAZ forums before XD
    I have this thread open in my tabs at all times and never leave it, since the rest of the forum doesn't interest me (Anymore), so no need to subscribe <3</p>

edited December 1969

I am having some heartburn right now, but I do not have anything to take. I do not feel like driving to Walmart or what not just to get some heart burn medicine.

tums works for heartburn. they come in rolls like lifesavers or containers lik aspirins.

edited December 1969

say no to wraiths :)

edited December 1969

I am having some heartburn right now, but I do not have anything to take. I do not feel like driving to Walmart or what not just to get some heart burn medicine.

tums works for heartburn. they come in rolls like lifesavers or containers lik aspirins.

I do not have tums. I also do not want to go out right now. Maybe when I have a chance I can look into getting tums.

edited December 1969

:question:

edited December 1969

it's an old LOTR joke. i used to have the banner, but cantz find it now.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    Mmm.... I only got one notice ^_^
    A notification of a Private Message that Fyre sent I already read XD

Do you normally un-subscribe from threads?

That would imply having subscribed to a thread in the first place, which I've never done on the DAZ forums before XD
    I have this thread open in my tabs at all times and never leave it, since the rest of the forum doesn't interest me (Anymore), so no need to subscribe <3<br />
    Ah that would explain it I guess. Subscription is automatic when you post in a thread. Check the upper right of any thread page here. See the link? It will say un-subscribe if you are subscribed.
    If this has been the only thread you've posted to, then it would be the only one you would ever get ebots for, I think. This one and the Stupid thread are my favorites because they're FUN. I like fun.
    edited December 1969

Okay.

I need to do something to get ready for bed.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

The nazgul (Ring wraiths) Are totally awesome! I reckon they're a great fantasy element, Great work Tolkien! And Peter too

edited December 1969

I do not have tums. I also do not want to go out right now. Maybe when I have a chance I can look into getting tums.

Do you have anything minty like peppermint candy or breath mints? That helps me with heartburn.

edited December 1969

brush teeth
    make a wish on a star
    fluff pillows and blankies and plush toy

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Do you have anything minty like peppermint candy or breath mints? That helps me with heartburn.

I have mints in the car but the alarm has probably been set so I cannot go outside right now.

edited December 1969

Sipping ice water then? Helps sometimes.

edited December 1969

oh yeah, don't forget to drink some of your bottled water before you go sleepy

edited December 1969

wheee wyvern 2.o is in fastgrab! my Dregon haz a new play friend. :)

edited December 1969

The wyvern2.0 is my favorite dragon-beast <3<br /> I wish she had some morphs and props though D:
    Maybe Spyro or Skiriki would like to asisst? =3

edited December 1969

FEH. I go into my control panel so I can change my screenname to match the new one I came up with and it says my password is incorrect EVERY TIME. I log out, copy-paste it so I'm sure I know it's right, and it insists it's wrong DX

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited October 2012

Grey day here, gonna be cold this weekend again brrrr. I guess rain and cold is a nice change after years of heat and drought. *wants beach wants* Ah well, have much updating to do. Oooh Poser SR3. Oooh new Fusions. Ooooh LW 11.0.03. Ooooh shinies ! Oh crap so used to posting from mobiles, with auto complete and spellchuck. Ooops spellcheck :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

The wyvern2.0 is my favorite dragon-beast <3<br /> I wish she had some morphs and props though D:

What props?

edited December 1969

*backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update backup update phew breathless*

edited December 1969

Daylight saving means we lose an hour and gain five timezones. Sounds like a fair exchange

edited October 2012

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

What props?
    Exactly. She has none D:
    I'm thinking maybe a saddle and harness... Or some packs/satchels for her thighs and stuff for Messenger Wyverns... Maybe armor?
    I adjusted Hiro's Sentinel props to fit her ages ago in Carrara, but they were static objects - so... Yeah ^_^
    Oh also? This pose shows how stiff her wing fingers are. Most pics I see of wyverns and draggies in poses like this the wings would be curved more. It's just not possible to do that with the Wyvern2.0 D:
    But nothing we can do about that. Conforming props, poses, and new morphs on the other hand we can.
    Something like the armor the Subdragon has. And Drago for the MilDragon. :D
    It'd be tough (At least for me) to get those to work with the wyvern though...

White_Wyvern_by_SylxeriaGuardian.jpg
    1024 x 677 - 113K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited October 2012

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

What props?
    Exactly. She has none D:
    I'm thinking maybe a saddle and harness... Or some packs/satchels for her thighs and stuff for Messenger Wyverns... Maybe armor?
    I adjusted Hiro's Sentinel props to fit her ages ago in Carrara, but they were static objects - so... Yeah ^_^
    Oh also? This pose shows how stiff her wing fingers are. Most pics I see of wyverns and draggies in poses like this the wings would be curved more. It's just not possible to do that with the Wyvern2.0 D:
    But nothing we can do about that. Conforming props, poses, and new morphs on the other hand we can.
    Something like the armor the Subdragon has. And Drago for the MilDragon. :D
    It'd be tough (At least for me) to get those to work with the wyvern though...

wyn.jpg
    955 x 798 - 65K
    wy.jpg
    967 x 767 - 66K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Something like that, yeah. I can't really get good looking flexibility with her wings. At least not easily. The "Wyvern Attack" picture I posted several times? I doubt I could ever get a good wing-hug pose like the green one was giving the black one. The black one's sitting pose I dunno.

edited December 1969

Sleepy and tired from the day's events. Didn't get the chance to take a nap.
    And I have an entire night ahead of me DX
    Boy am I looking forward to when I can crawl into bed and go to sleep...

edited December 1969

Is quite cold here today but only afternoon otherwise I would crawl under a doona to keep warm :)

This discussion has been closed.