Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And I weight around 67Kg's, so I'm a bit 'heavier' than you (for what that's worth).

Ahhh, yeah, I got inspired to start "The Food Apprectiation"-thread when reading this thread, here:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1179/

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I weigh 225lb. What that is in kg I have no idea. I am only 5'-8". My ideal weight is 180lb, but I just love food so the belly won't go away.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Six Truths in Life

1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility.

2. All idiots, after reading #1 will try it.

3. And discover #1 is a lie.

4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Nice try!

*forwards this to some idiots*

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited June 2012

if men could lick their balls like dogs,
    they would!!!

...and if we could lick our ...

....ahh never mind.

After several crappy days at the day job (especially the last two), finally made it home. Probably going to be sacked next week as I challenged my co-manager over a new responsibility that was just dropped on me with very minmal training.

The company I work for is rife with contradictions and double standards. You make a suggestion to improve a process and it basically brands you as a troublemaker, Not worth nearly four hours of commuting each day.

Seventeen years of service and one would think it meant something.

...I hate that .

Oh well,off to bed,

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • DarlaSDarlaS Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

This is Stupid... I was looking at the Genesis Bracers and it shows $o.oo on the product page, but when checking out it shows $9 something.
    Guess they forgot to change it.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

sounds like the attitude of my bosses.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

In my world bosses come in two shapes. Those I can manipulate and those I can't. I haven't found the latter yet. :lol:

edited December 1969

I like to say some bosses are like diapers, always on your a** and full of s***. :ohh::coolhmm:

edited December 1969

DarlaS said:
    I like to say some bosses are like diapers, always on your a** and full of s***. :ohh::coolhmm:

You think that's worrisome?

Look at this gem I found from my previous workplace. That's from the ladies' room. That's not a 'shoop or some joker's sticker... exactly how comfortable you'd feel to see that on toilet paper dispenser?

manwhat1.png
    600 x 767 - 538K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    DarlaS said:

You think that's worrisome?

Look at this gem I found from my previous workplace. That's from the ladies' room. That's not a 'shoop or some joker's sticker... exactly how comfortable you'd feel to see that on toilet paper dispenser?

Oh my.... Guess they never thought about how much soap and water people would use afterwards.

edited December 1969

DarlaS said:
    Oh my.... Guess they never thought about how much soap and water people would use afterwards.

Yeah. And they had John Wayne-style toiletpaper too.

You know -- rough, tough, and takes s*** off no one.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    DarlaS said:

Yeah. And they had John Wayne-style toiletpaper too.

You know -- rough, tough, and takes s*** off no one.

AHAHAHAHAHA! I have not heard that one for awhile. Gotta love that kind of paper.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

In my world bosses come in two shapes. Those I can manipulate and those I can't. I haven't found the latter yet. :lol:

That's our Harry!

atticanne1.jpg
    100 x 100 - 11K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

HEY!!! I spent the last 15 years of my life being the boss. Truth be told only the money was worth it, the stress is something I would not wish on my enemies.

P.S. I'm a skinny one also 53 Kg. I can not gain weight to save my life.

edited December 1969

yeah unfortunately you only need to gain the weight of a kidney but I am sorry but I have to die in a car accident or something before I'd part with mine.
    not so keen to do so.
    but at least we are all still alive!
    actually getting out of bed this weekend might have helped me lose some weight
    oh, I did
    to buy food!

edited June 2012

Keep your kidneys Wendy, no accidents on my part please. That goes for everyone, I'm not illegable for a transplant at this time anyway. I still have some kidney funtion, just not enough. END of none STUPID post.

I just had my last treatment this week and I feel pretty darn good. TV is full of weekend reruns and assorted crap, I'm over half way done with my last new book to read and the 6 I ordered have not came yet, all my PC and console games are old. I really need something to freaking do. I'm bored with rendering, even the Supesuit does not sound like fun.

Being at home, awake and feeling good with nothing to do is STUPID! What do normal people do with all this free time?

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited June 2012

Unfortunately I've never met any normal people, not even when I look in the mirror. :)
    Can you draw or paint?

One of my fav pastimes is cooking/baking

Post edited by Noctyrnus on
    edited December 1969

write poetry?

edited December 1969

I'm reading a trainwreck of a blogpost + comments. It is full of stupid indeed. More popcorn, please.

edited December 1969

I know, take a candle, some feathers and clothes pins and....no, wait.....never mind :red:

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Keep your kidneys Wendy, no accidents on my part please. That goes for everyone, I'm not illegable for a transplant at this time anyway. I still have some kidney funtion, just not enough. END of none STUPID post.

I just had my last treatment this week and I feel pretty darn good. TV is full of weekend reruns and assorted crap, I'm over half way done with my last new book to read and the 6 I ordered have not came yet, all my PC and console games are old. I really need something to freaking do. I'm bored with rendering, even the Supesuit does not sound like fun.

Being at home, awake and feeling good with nothing to do is STUPID! What do normal people do with all this free time?

Free time? I have enough trouble paying for time.

Congrats on the last treatment, hope it's the last for a long time.

edited June 2012

Wait till you retire, I looked forward to it for YEARS. Now I'm here, I can't paint or draw anymore Arthur took that away about three years ago. I love to cook, but with my Renial Diet I only cook for one, that's not much of a challenge and I only have to please me.

That's last treatment this week. I'm three a week every week. It's my new job Tues, Thurs and Sat all the time. But as Wendy points out I'm still alive and kicking almost four years later. That's plenty enough for me to keep it up every week.

I would like to go fishing or something but my friends and family think I'm to darn fragile for stuff like that. The Butt Heads.

EDIT: I forgot this one. write poetry? I was made to burn all my poetry years ago, it depressed people. True Story.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Wait till you retire, I looked forward to it for YEARS. Now I'm here, I can't paint or draw anymore Arthur took that away about three years ago. I love to cook, but with my Renial Diet I only cook for one, that's not much of a challenge and I only have to please me.

That's last treatment this week. I'm three a week every week. It's my new job Tues, Thurs and Sat all the time. But as Wendy points out I'm still alive and kicking almost four years later. That's plenty enough for me to keep it up every week.

I would like to go fishing or something but my friends and family think I'm to darn fragile for stuff like that. The Butt Heads.

EDIT: I forgot this one. write poetry? I was made to burn all my poetry years ago, it depressed people. True Story.

I'd probably love it. People always think I like too many depressing songs. I love Counting Crows.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I'd probably love it. People always think I like too many depressing songs. I love Counting Crows.
    I've got a proof running around some place, my one and only published poem. If I find it I'll post for all to see. No promises, that was way long ago.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

I've got a proof running around some place, my one and only published poem. If I find it I'll post for all to see. No promises, that was way long ago.

Somewhere I've got my poetry from when I was in College (30th Reunion this weekend, but I can't afford to go).

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

Somewhere I've got my poetry from when I was in College (30th Reunion this weekend, but I can't afford to go).
    This is a small world I just missed my 30th last year. It was treatment day and I did not do good that day. I'm still doing fine today, So I decided to cook a big full dinner that my caretaker/roomie would like also. It's something to do.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I too have all my "poetry stored away somewhere, including the only one I ever got published, and that wsas only local newspaper for the village I was actually writing about.

Don't think I should bore anyone with it nowadays.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I think its stupid the way that some people treat anyone with a condition as fragile. In the case of my mother it was necessary as she had bone cancer and her bones were fragile. YOU know what your body can handle and everyone should respect that rather than prevent you from doing what you want to do. Its not the time spent on this planet but the fulfillment of a life.

Sorry for my little rant but its one of my peeves.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I too have all my "poetry stored away somewhere, including the only one I ever got published, and that wsas only local newspaper for the village I was actually writing about.

Don't think I should bore anyone with it nowadays.

Mine was in a yearly (back then anyway) anthology of amature poetry. But you did have to get picked to be published. If I ever find the proof I'll now the name and year, sometime in the early eighties I think. I have not a clue where I've put that thing I just know I run across it every-once in awhile and put it away again.
This discussion has been closed.