Urban Sprawl 3 ...It's here(in the store...no really..go see)!...(Commercial)

Comments

• ArtisanSArtisanS Posts: 209

This looks like a billion dollars (thinking about commodity prices these days). I have your Chinatown and I muist say your props are so detailed you can use them in so many ways. I'm even thinking of creating a new texture pack for it, lights environment, render presets, if this is as great as that one! Add one happy chappy to the party!

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/138041

Greets

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

ready means in my cart, then theres that other word that means it will be here eventually and I will not write that word here without first drawing a pentagram on the floor with a scented magic marker; banana smelled good, so did cherry, but I learned the hard you don't eat the scented markers.

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160

thanks guys

both Iray and 3delight versions are included,the Iray one is the only version with night materials

there is 5 modular city blocks,each containing individual buildings and props that can be easily moved around ,plus 50 building props and some trees and vehicles

pop14.jpg
    1528 x 1028 - 451K
    pop15.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 421K
    pop16.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 457K
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Uthgard said:

As everybody else, I went straight for my wallet. I found this note:

Uthgard,

I can't do this anymore. I am sorry, I have tried--tried so, so hard--but I am not the wallet you want me to be. I never was.

When you read this, I will have taken my things and left. I know you will look for me, as you always do, but this time... this time I hope you won't find me. I don't know what I will do if you do.

I will miss you, but this thing we have... it's tearing us apart. It's making me hate you. I cannot stay and let things as they are, and I cannot stay and fix them. Please, understand.

Please.

Don't find me.

I... I think I need a minute.

Hahahaha!   I think my wallet has run away with yours! 

This is just awe inspiring....

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Atleast withthe 3delight versions those of us who user Carrara can tweak them to get the best results in Carrara.

It looks Awesome so far.

So it could be connected to Urban Sprawl 2 to make a larger scene for animation?

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,531

Looks great

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

thanks guys

both Iray and 3delight versions are included,the Iray one is the only version with night materials

there is 5 modular city blocks,each containing individual buildings and props that can be easily moved around ,plus 50 building props and some trees and vehicles

because of your skill, no one likesyou and you smell funny.

Hurry up.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,363

urban 3 .. yes indeed.

couple more pics...

pop18.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 427K
    pop17.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 487K
  • Josette3dJosette3d Posts: 41

Absolutely stunning. I wake up everyday and check to see if it's been released with nothing yet. I think it's going to work very well with some layouts that I have imagined but havn't been able to do yet because I wanted a city like this. Thank you ~ will be buying as soon as it's available.

• Josette3dJosette3d Posts: 41

Any more news on the release? So excited for this one! :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    Josette3d said:

Me, too. I was kind of hoping that it would be released today so I could use my "Umbrella" discount on it. But, assumng the problems with the discount message are fixed, I' just buy a gift card and try to hold on to the credit until it is released.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

This looks insanely cool, insanely expensive, and insanely hard on the computer. lol I think my PC would die trying to render it. SO much insanity ...and yet I'm very much looking forward to the release. I probably wouldn't be able to afford it but am looking forward to seeing it.

• D.RobinsonD.Robinson Posts: 283

couple more pics...

I now envision that night street shot with the new Iray effects cam with rain and a bit of fog.....oh my wallet!

Daniel

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Man, I saw this pop back up on the first page of The Commons and saw the "it's ready" and got so excited I almost wet myself (just an expression, but close)!  I thought it was finally in the store!

Now I'm a sad sad panda because I find out it's not actually in the store yet.  Sad... sad... panda...  crying

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,693
    Uthgard said:

As everybody else, I went straight for my wallet. I found this note:

Uthgard,

I can't do this anymore. I am sorry, I have tried--tried so, so hard--but I am not the wallet you want me to be. I never was.

When you read this, I will have taken my things and left. I know you will look for me, as you always do, but this time... this time I hope you won't find me. I don't know what I will do if you do.

I will miss you, but this thing we have... it's tearing us apart. It's making me hate you. I cannot stay and let things as they are, and I cannot stay and fix them. Please, understand.

Please.

Don't find me.

I... I think I need a minute.

LMAO I think mine ran off with yours. My bank even just sent me a new credit card to activate and told me to destroy my old one. I killed it. It was just too exhausted and called my bank and said "Please, just end it now. I can't do this anymore! Let a new younger card deal with this. My numbers are wearing off, my magnetic strip aches every time it rains. I'm ready to move on to CC heaven, a place where there is no Daz and credit cards can rest in peace and tranquility..." I watched it in sadness as it took its last breath last night and now my new card is shivering in fear.

Josette3d said:

Yeah, I wet myself over this. Good thing there is a delay so I can get a dry kilt.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

thanks guys!..here's a couple more images

I was going to write a message about how great it all was and I can't wait to buy it, but then I saw the museum and I lost my train of thought! Wow, simply stunning!  As someone who has the previous two Urban Sprawls, this is going to be great fun to use!

Ati said:

A little offtopic: I found Urban Sprawl 2, but is there an Urban Sprawl 1?

@Ati  Yes, but Urban Sprawl got retired and is no longer available which I think is a shame as I still find it useful and i actually recently made a test render of it in Iray and it looks really good!  It just needed a little Iray tweaking.

hi guys.shouldnt be too far away

That's what... no no no..I won't. Too easy.

That's what he said.

Oh just hurry up!

THAT'S what she said!

Still a sad panda...

btw... does anyone have a pic of what Urban Sprawl 1 looks like?  I was really wanting to get it but, as I found out a while back (and has been mentioned here), it's not available.  I like to torture myself with longings for things I'll never have.... like an old girlfriend of mine... she was quite the urban sprawl too...  cool

Sad Panda 05.jpg
    302 x 295 - 24K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited May 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aHFV5Grv8

a 360 VR of US1
    you need to use Chrome html 5 or Android or iPad youtube apps

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited May 2016

Here's one of the test renders I did in Iray.  Just hit it with the Iray Uber Shader to see what I had to start with before totally redoing the whole thing.  The lights are those that come with the set, but have the photometric turned on.  I've started redoing all of the textures for Iray, but it's kind of a long term project that I work on when I'm not doing anything else.  Not all of the building have fixed windows as some of them were texture based so redoing those is interesting.  I can see why Stonemason probably retired it, but I still think I can get some good use out of it once I'm finished redoing all of the textures so I'm glad I have it as part of my collection.

UrbanSprawlTest1.jpg
    1500 x 844 - 731K
    Post edited by Knittingmommy on

I'm excited to see it in the shop! Promos look spectacular!

Here's one of the test renders I did in Iray.  Just hit it with the Iray Uber Shader to see what I had to start with before totally redoing the whole thing.  The lights are those that come with the set, but have the photometric turned on.  I've started redoing all of the textures for Iray, but it's kind of a long term project that I work on when I'm not doing anything else.  Not all of the building have fixed windows as some of them were texture based so redoing those is interesting.  I can see why Stonemason probably retired it, but I still think I can get some good use out of it once I'm finished redoing all of the textures so I'm glad I have it as part of my collection.

I could immediately think of half a dozen things I could do with that, even if it is older and not as detailed!  Wish I could get that in my runtime....even as just backdropit would be useful.

Thanks for posting!

Stryder87 said:

I could immediately think of half a dozen things I could do with that, even if it is older and not as detailed!  Wish I could get that in my runtime....even as just backdropit would be useful.

Thanks for posting!

You're very welcome.  Yeah, like I said, even though it's older, I think I can get a lot of use out of it.  Sometimes, the older sets just need a little love by a new user!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

incredible. 

now if you only had a couple of hundred apprentices crafting matching interiors for the place...

:)

j

• eric suscheric susch Posts: 129

Fabulous!  Looks like you're raising the bar again!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514

..."Urban Sprawl 3...ready...?  Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth?! I'm coming to join you, honey!"

• ChuckdozerChuckdozer Posts: 453
    kyoto kid said:

..."Urban Sprawl 3...ready...?  Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth?! I'm coming to join you, honey!"

Gosh we're getting old cheeky

...sometime around the end of next week would be perfect!