Urban Sprawl 3 ...It's here(in the store...no really..go see)!...(Commercial)

StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160
edited June 2016 in The Commons

coming soon..

Post edited by Stonemason on

Comments

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160

more pics....

pop011.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 440K
    pop02.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 552K
    pop07.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 442K
    pops2.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 489K
    pop06.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 461K

.....will post again soon with more images

pop012.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 438K
    pop05.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 482K
    pop04.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 461K
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

Excellent, almost recovered from March and raring to go...

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315

Just when I think it's safe to take my credit cards out of the plastic bag... that's in the middle of a block of ice... in the back of the freezer...

Oh, wait, I still have some store credit!

Bring it on.

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335

Well, now I know what that whimpering sound was.  Evidently my wallet found this post before I did.......

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    I have no words, simply stunning and definitely an instant purchase!!!
  • eheiehbruno@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 842
    edited May 2016

As everybody else, I went straight for my wallet. I found this note:

Uthgard,

I can't do this anymore. I am sorry, I have tried--tried so, so hard--but I am not the wallet you want me to be. I never was.

When you read this, I will have taken my things and left. I know you will look for me, as you always do, but this time... this time I hope you won't find me. I don't know what I will do if you do.

I will miss you, but this thing we have... it's tearing us apart. It's making me hate you. I cannot stay and let things as they are, and I cannot stay and fix them. Please, understand.

Please.

Don't find me.

I... I think I need a minute.

Post edited by [email protected] on

thanks guys!..here's a couple more images

tr34tsdcwq.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 407K
    tr34tsdcww.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 421K
    pop08.jpg
    1600 x 833 - 412K
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639
    edited May 2016

Oh my goodness!!!

Wait. Is this going to cost $79.95?

Edited: It doesn't matter what it costs. It's worth it. Great job SM, as usual.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,873

Very cool Stefan, very cool.

How many city blocks its it?

Is it bigger then US2 ?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078

A little offtopic: I found Urban Sprawl 2, but is there an Urban Sprawl 1?

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    Ati said:

yeah there's an urban sprawl the first one but went into my product page to click to go to the store page so I could post you the link but can't seem to get one maybe it's been removed from the store and only appears in the product library of those of us that bought it compared to 2 it is dated looking but perfect for an abandoned creepy grungy kinda town think silent hills, 2 good for a nice town city but this 3 from these promos looks perfect for both a normal nice looking town city then with the other lighting a darker creepy version so perfect for different themes like silent hill one minute nice and normal next dark and creepy

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,500

It's... it's beautiful.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    Uthgard said:

Uthgard,

I can't do this anymore. I am sorry, I have tried--tried so, so hard--but I am not the wallet you want me to be. I never was.

When you read this, I will have taken my things and left. I know you will look for me, as you always do, but this time... this time I hope you won't find me. I don't know what I will do if you do.

I will miss you, but this thing we have... it's tearing us apart. It's making me hate you. I cannot stay and let things as they are, and I cannot stay and fix them. Please, understand.

Please.

Don't find me.

LMAO!!!

Stunning work!! Now that I have a new rig, will have to pick this up!

• JeremyDJeremyD Posts: 265
    edited May 2016

holy sh@%%@

It's like L.A Noire and The Division had a baby. So GOOD!

Post edited by JeremyD on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited May 2016

Oooooh yeah. Absolutely glorious. DS and Iray?

ETA: Sorry, meant 3Dlight and Iray?

Post edited by JOdel on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

Looking great :)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    Ati said:

yeah there's an urban sprawl the first one but went into my product page to click to go to the store page so I could post you the link but can't seem to get one maybe it's been removed from the store and only appears in the product library of those of us that bought it compared to 2 it is dated looking but perfect for an abandoned creepy grungy kinda town think silent hills, 2 good for a nice town city but this 3 from these promos looks perfect for both a normal nice looking town city then with the other lighting a darker creepy version so perfect for different themes like silent hill one minute nice and normal next dark and creepy

I see. Thank you. Ah well, there's plenty of other Stomemason stuff, so I guess it's not a big problem. :)

And this one is looking great!

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170
    Uthgard said:

Uthgard,

Please.

Don't find me.

LMAO!!!   Thanks for that chuckle... sad that the wallets of many of us are lamenting that same, sad fate....

Ray

• My jaw just dropped to the floor. This set reminds me so much of the area around Penn Station in New York City. It's amazing! I just hope my 3 year old laptop can handle whatever the memory requirements are, because I'd love to have this set!

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

The pop02.jpg is my new workstation wallpaper!  I love fooling my coworkers with pictures like that.  They always ask where it is and I tell them it's not real.  A total testiment to the awesome work you do!!

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,500

My jaw just dropped to the floor. This set reminds me so much of the area around Penn Station in New York City. It's amazing! I just hope my 3 year old laptop can handle whatever the memory requirements are, because I'd love to have this set!

Don't load the entire set in one go and you should be fine. IIRC, Urban Sprawl 2 had the same functionality...

Or you can pick up Decimator.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

Whurf.  And that...that is why I took advantage of the 20% off GC sale.  Twice.

I can't wait.  I'd love to see more of the tops of the buildings, too...  All the 'from above' shots are nighttime shots.

--  Morgan

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 782
    hphoenix said:

Well, now I know what that whimpering sound was.  Evidently my wallet found this post before I did.......

Hahahaha I was thinking the same. This set looks ridiculously amazing.

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

OK mate, NZ isn't big enough to hide you. Hand it over or I'll call you a Pom.

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,024

Indeed, one would hope that its not iray only... on my system iray is far slower than DAZ/3Delight 

JOdel said:

JOdel said:

• 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355
    My Daz budget out of next weeks paycheck just got spent. My wallet won't see it though, so there won't be any whinging. Awesome Stonemason. Can't wait.
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

ooooooooooooooooooer. Them's fighting words!!!

:D 

Ikyoto said:

OK mate, NZ isn't big enough to hide you. Hand it over or I'll call you a Pom.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

ha, i do the same thing. I have a mix of Stonemason's  Through the Woods and Fern Lake promos as my rotating desktop background. A) It reminds me to buy it as soon as I have cash, and B) some of them are the absolute spitting image of where we go swimming in the river in summer (just needs a freshie croc here and there LOL) I've added some of the Urban Sprawl ones now, so I can drool as I sit at the computer. 

Stryder87 said:

The pop02.jpg is my new workstation wallpaper!  I love fooling my coworkers with pictures like that.  They always ask where it is and I tell them it's not real.  A total testiment to the awesome work you do!!

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Looking great! A must-have :)