Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals

DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
edited June 2012 in The Commons

The fix to the Platinum Club Renewals Is Scheduled to be Fixed Tonight!

I just spoke with the developer who is working on the problems with the Plat Club auto renewals. He hopes to have this fixed later today. We understand the frustration and will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected. I know it’s not a big amount but we understand that this is a frustration point with many of you.

As we make progress on fixing other issues, and refining the store we will be posting more information on what’s been fixed.

I’m sorry for the frustration and problems. We want them fixed as well.

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I cant find my 6 dls voucher included with the Membership

Is that part of the issues? I have been billed already

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:
    I cant find my 6 dls voucher included with the Membership

Is that part of the issues? I have been billed already

Yes, we hope that will be fixed in this update as well.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,207
    edited December 1969

Note that, unless something has suddenly changed, it's a $6 coupon not a voucher as the new system doesn't support vouchers. That means it will be a code you enter at checkout, applying up to $6 towards a single order (valid only on DA Originals at this point).

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So next question is: Have they been able to get COUPONS to work yet?
    Please note not being snide here, just asking since so many could not use the $2.00 off one...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

So next question is: Have they been able to get COUPONS to work yet?
    Please note not being snide here, just asking since so many could not use the $2.00 off one...

Good question! I have not even tried to use the $2 coupon. Every time I go to my wishlist I get so frustrated that I don't want to take another step into the mess! I hope when things are straightened out that you'll make another attempt at the BOGO coupon you originally tried, DAZ! I actually was looking forward to using that one. Any word on what will be done to fix the wishlist and itemized order history nightmares?

Dana

• LynnInDenverLynnInDenver Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I did get mine fixed yesterday, but only because I realized that the "subscriptions" hadn't been effectively activated (which does appear to have been a major oversight during setup of the new store software). However, that the coupon hasn't yet arrived is very concerning.

• edited December 1969

The fix to the Platinum Club Renewals Is Scheduled to be Fixed Tonight!

I just spoke with the developer who is working on the problems with the Plat Club auto renewals. He hopes to have this fixed later today. We understand the frustration and will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected. I know it’s not a big amount but we understand that this is a frustration point with many of you.

As we make progress on fixing other issues, and refining the store we will be posting more information on what’s been fixed.

I’m sorry for the frustration and problems. We want them fixed as well.

Hello. Frustration is well becoming an understatement.

Why must we keep checking on the Forums for updates on what is happening at DAZ? This is an incredibly poor way of corporate communication in the handling this disaster. DAZ should be sending out e-mails with updates to members. We shouldn't be doing all the work here to get information. It's already bad form that it took three days for an official acknowledgement (of sorts) and then no information at all if you didn't bother to check on the boards here. Granted it was a weekend yet if this was an actual physical store that was on fire, things would've happened immediately, leaves cancelled, etc. All I've seen is official news for new products while the rest of the store is burning. It's like there's a total disconnect to what is happening.

As to the backlog of Customer Service, this is entirely DAZ's own doing. Instead of taking the site offline to work on the major issues, you're now buried under a ton of e-mails and support tickets.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

How do I get the free month? I thought I asked this but it must have not posted or went on the wrong topic.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited June 2012

How do I get the free month? I thought I asked this but it must have not posted or went on the wrong topic.

Looks like there are two threads hon, I saw your other post here - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1144/ :-)

Can a mod merge them please.

Post edited by IanTP on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We will not merge the threads because one is in Tha Commons, and one is in memebers Only forum, and not all people have access to that forum.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We will not merge the threads because one is in Tha Commons, and one is in memebers Only forum, and not all people have access to that forum.

oh, sorry hon, I hadn't twigged that :red:

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Looks like they got my renewal fixed but I still don't have access to the Members Only forum.

edited December 1969

Are you being prompted to log in when you try? If so, try logging out completely, and possibly restart your browser, then log in fresh.

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Are you being prompted to log in when you try? If so, try logging out completely, and possibly restart your browser, then log in fresh.

Yeah, tried that already but I tried it again. Still no Members Only forum showing up.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771
    edited June 2012

Cherokee said:

Yeah, tried that already but I tried it again. Still no Members Only forum showing up.

Not for me either. I'm also apparently not clever enough to figure out where the $6 coupon resides.

It would have been nice for someone from DAZ to post in the existing thread, http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/167 but I don't blame them if they cant find it, as the Forum seems to be utterly unable to sport posts in chronological order, which makes it not quite useless. This upgrade borders on the absurd; the Smiley window doesn't even work right... :-S

Post edited by WandW on
    edited December 1969

I don't believe the $6 coupons have been issued yet.

As for not accessing the forum, it's either a caching/refresh issue again or permissions need checking - unfortunately there's nothing I can do to check that, let alone fix it, but I will flag it up as an outstanding issue.

edited December 1969

Thanx, Richard. It must be a permissions issue, as it happens when I open the site in Chrome too, which I don't ordinarily use to access DAZ. I have a support ticket open, so I'll update it in case it's not resolved in the normal course of events...

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I would like to ask when exactly is DAZ´s "Tonight". My PC membership still does not show in my account under My Subscriptions. DAZ has however received (and accepted) automatic payment from me via Paypal a few hours ago, which I can see in My Orders with the status "Complete". I never had problem with accessing Members Only forum or getting PC prices in the store though, so I am better off than others. But I would like to finally have my PC subscription listed under My Subscriptions. I notified DAZ about it 10 days already, so it is about time.

edited December 1969

I would like to ask when exactly is DAZ´s "Tonight".

IIRC, its a quarter-past Soon... :)

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Well, it's a bit past 9am there now. Tonight should be over! :)

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

I would like to ask when exactly is DAZ´s "Tonight". My PC membership still does not show in my account under My Subscriptions. DAZ has however received (and accepted) automatic payment from me via Paypal a few hours ago, which I can see in My Orders with the status "Complete". I never had problem with accessing Members Only forum or getting PC prices in the store though, so I am better off than others. But I would like to finally have my PC subscription listed under My Subscriptions. I notified DAZ about it 10 days already, so it is about time.

I 'm in the same situation, but I haven't even notified them about it. I suspect that since we can shop at member prices and get in the Member forum, it's not high on the priority list. But it would be nice to have it listed there :)

• madfrogmadfrog Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

WandW said:

... I'm also apparently not clever enough to figure out where the $6 coupon resides.

And I thought it was just me. I asked in another thread where the coupons would be found, but have so far been ignored like WandW is in this thread. Could someone please explain (in small words if possible, for the non-clever among us) where the coupons would be if we were to get any? Then I can stop obsessing about it. Thanks

Sorry if I sound a little grumpy, but frustration is setting in and I'm getting a little grumpy. Trying to be patient...

edited December 1969

Did it ever occur to you that we are not ignoring you, we are just unable to provide an answer. It is A weekend where I am, and normally the office is not open at the wekend, and of course it is still only 10:00am in Daz_Land anyway.

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Add me to the list of unable to see the Member's only forum.

My Subscription does say active until 6/29/12 sooooo....

I have logged out of the forums and logged back in. Frustrating because I can't see anything in Members Only and I am a member.

Getting very tired of things not being fixed in a timely fashion. Didn't Daz learn anything with the last roll out and how bad the issues were then?

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Did it ever occur to you that we are not ignoring you, we are just unable to provide an answer. It is A weekend where I am, and normally the office is not open at the wekend, and of course it is still only 10:00am in Daz_Land anyway.

Sorry, not trying to pick a fight. :red: It wasn't the weekend when I posted in the other thread, and I am not being frantic about the PC $6 coupon. I'll spend it if I get it. Just trying to find out where it would be when it does show up.

I didn't realize nobody knows where coupons are on weekends ;-)

edited December 1969

We can only feed you the information we are given, and if no one is in the office, then we can't get infornation easily.

I do however gather that the code for the Coupon will in the Plat club Newsletter, and also will be posted in the plat club forum, once it is issued.

edited December 1969

OK, that's all I needed to know: that coupons are sent in newsletters and no longer show up on a page in our accounts. The sales emails had implied that we would get coupons in "My Account" somewhere, and I just worried that I couldn't find something that everybody else seemed to take for granted. With some of the odd "Works for me but not for you" website issues lately, I didn't know if I had a problem or not. :smirk:

Thanks, Chohole. Sorry to be a pain. I'll go back to lurking now.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We can only feed you the information we are given, and if no one is in the office, then we can't get infornation easily.

With the seriousness of this fiasco, they should be in the office. As a programmer, when there was a big mess, I'd be in on weekends working on it until it was fixed, even if I wasn't the programmer that screwed up!

I do however gather that the code for the Coupon will in the Plat club Newsletter, and also will be posted in the plat club forum, once it is issued.

OK, if this newsletter has been sent out...I have to say...what Plat club Newsletter?

Dana

edited December 1969

It looks as though they haven't even created a Platinum Club Newsletter yet, let alone sent one out. All that is listed in Newsletter Subscriptions is the General Subscription.

My Subscriptions lists the Platinum Club, and the Expires date is correct, but the Period says monthly (not correct for a few years), the Last Order Amount says $7.95 - not correct, and the Status says Cancelled! Not correct!

I'd say one out of four...fail!

Dana

edited December 1969

No, to the beset of my knowledge the coupons have not yet been issued. As for how coupons will work in general, and whether they should be visible in our account pages, I don't know.

Those of you who are showing as PC members but can't access Members Only - what browser are you using? Have you tried a different one (which should avoid both any browser specific issues and cache issues).