Problems with older products (installer doesn`t work)

1235»

Comments

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 700
    edited December 1969

Can't get the free Millennium cat, dog or horse to download.

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Still, why sell broken stuff? If it is so easy to fix why doesn't DAZ fix it?

Old world model, I give you money you give me stuff that works.

New model is I give you money you give me thing I need to fix so it will do what I payed for?

lol This is nothing new to DAZ.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    Still, why sell broken stuff? If it is so easy to fix why doesn't DAZ fix it?

Old world model, I give you money you give me stuff that works.

New model is I give you money you give me thing I need to fix so it will do what I payed for?

lol This is nothing new to DAZ.

It's been fixed for 3 months now.

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Mike, mimic on the mac. Remember that one ;)

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

can't get Unicorn Poses to install after downloading. Opened a ticket about a week and a half ago.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Odaa said:
    can't get Unicorn Poses to install after downloading. Opened a ticket about a week and a half ago.

Is it a zip or an installer? What happens exactly?

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Odaa said:

Is it a zip or an installer? What happens exactly?

It's an installer. I download it, I run it, it acts like it's installing, and then I look in the appropriate folders and don't find anything. I have run the repair utility on it, but that claims there's nothing wrong with the installer, and creates an alternate version of the installer which also doesn't work.

• JuliKJuliK Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Edited: Solved. I restarted my pc and the installers worked normally. Sorry, i should have done that before post. :]

I´m having some problem too.
    I tried to install "Tears Hair for Genesis" "Dimension light 1 and 2", I click, it prepares to install, and an error message appears:

"Dimension Lights 2 stopped working.
    - Close the program.
    - Search online solution and close the program "

Same thing with the other two.
    Minutes before I was installing some Christmas freebies and other 2 products and everything went normal. When I tried install these 3 products , the problem happened.
    I use Firefox, but I downloaded again this time using Google Chrome hoping this would work but the same problem occurred.

This "Dazfix" utility will work for me too?

Post edited by JuliK on