Divided Highway by First Bastion

Does anyone know if there is a way to export the Divided Highway by First Bastion out of Daz Studio into Poser? I have tried exporting it as an OBJ file but some of the grass areas are somehow getting melded into the concrete areas so the textures don't work. I have also tried exporting it as a CR2 but Studio says I have to select a skeleton figure and I am not sure how to do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

nabob21.

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

Have you tried saving it from Studio as a scene file and loading this scene into Poser via the DSON Importer?  This will require whatever DAZ content directory it is installed into be added to the Poser Library...

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 909

I am very new to DazStudio and have never used the DSOn Importer so please bear with me ;-) Since the Divided Highway product is meant to take advantage of the new 3Delight and Iray shaders will this cause an issue? Also, does the DSON Importer work with DazStudio 4.9? It hasn'r been updated for quite a while it would seem.

• The DSON Importer shoudl handle any .duf file from DS 4.5+, as long as it uses features that are supported in Poser - if this is a set of parented props it should be fine, though you will of course have to rework materials. If the set uses instances for repeated elements then you will lose those - you'd need to duplicate the items as real mesh in Poser in that case, and would probably need to have fewer of them.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

I should mention that it's easier to bring in scenes using D3D's free DSON Loader script in conjunction with the DSON Importer...

http://d3d.sesseler.de/index.php?software=poserpython

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 909

Thanks for your help everyone. I will try your suggestions and see if I can get things to work. If not I will pose some more questions;-)

• estheresther Posts: 608

Did you get it to work. I also bought the set for poser but I haven't had time to try it as yet.

Love esther