- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'm awake too. i really need to get back to sleep. ... sigh

seeing the Kobold hentai today has opened another eye inside my head, imagining renders scenes. i saw some vickis with the caleb hair on that site.

and i'm stressing the virus alert on my day job compy when i go into work tuesday. did some research on symantec site, the virus was detected in calibration\adobe gamma loader. turns out someone else reported the same thing and it was a false positive. problem is adobe isn't a corporate app, i installed my own software. wahhh i might be in twubble with management.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jose jalapeno on a stick is not happy on Halloween, cuz there's no costumes on a stick

what is Jose Jalapeno on a stick? Not sure if I like jalapenos. I think I had a jalapeno burger once but it gave me problems in the end. That is all I am saying as I do not like to talk about bathroom topics.

i was referring to the Jose jalapeno puppet from the ventriloquist special. he's on the dvd cover ... 'cept i was watching spark of insanity dvd
    Hey I remember that guy! He just had the grouchy old man on the far right, then. He was very funny.

the grouchy puppet is walter. :) he complains about everything. and calls everybody a dumass

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

complaint: haz got cold again. On the upside, going home before 1800 :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

So you have a Tardis? If you see George Washington circa 1790 tell him I said hi.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Wow he lookin great! What ever u change onwards please don't change those wicked luminescent yellow eyes ! They work so well. I haven't began toying with genesis creatures. Every time I see your work I just love genesis even more!!

Absolutely not -- they're my favorite as well. (Comes from MS Lycan set, by the way. So unless I can somehow make better ones, they will stay...)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

So you have a Tardis? If you see George Washington circa 1790 tell him I said hi.

I'm shakin' it like its 1788 but meh think I ended up with LaPerouse's fleet instead of Banks and Cook, doesn't look anything like Sydney Harbour from here :)

edited December 1969

Heh Ostrich *likes*

O1041200750.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 171K
    edited December 1969

there wuz ostrich races in prince of persia movie

edited December 1969

doh. why dos it hurt to see one of my favorites in rmp clearance status?

one of my favorite m4 pose sets - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/m4-dirty-game-iii/73924

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2012

ps1borg said:
    Heh Ostrich *likes*

OMG an OSTRICH!!!

I raced an emu in a car once!!!! Well, It raced me lol! TRUE I NOT lying! I was on a holliday at Kangaroo Island... It happened after we had a discussion *coincidently before* we came across it... that "There are no emus on kangaroo island" LOL! BTW Kangaroo Island is south of Adelaide (South Australia)

Anyway, It raced our car for about 5 mins, kept up too! at least until it ran into one of those bendable red reflective posts (along the road side) FYI- We did slow down!

2007_0714marks20222SCALE.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 2M
    2007_0714marks20221SCALE.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 1M
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THat looks more like an emu to an ostrich, to me anyway.

edited September 2012

Oh yeah lol. Rabbits - hares :p haha! It did make my remember that encounter lol! I just remember the cheesy grin on its face haha! (what looks like a grin anyway) So cute lol

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

i'm getting bored installing stuff. thaz never happened before

i have 6.96 left on my visagc to spend in the sale.

if there's a ketchup sale, i'll need another giftcard. the odyss computer room would come in handy.

edited December 1969

sounds like you got too much stuff then lol

But it's all worth it when you open your runtime!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I went to update my pc membership to my new visa card and now I am canceled from the pc. I am so frustrated. Why is this so complex?

edited December 1969

I went to update my pc membership to my new visa card and now I am canceled from the pc. I am so frustrated. Why is this so complex?

DID you click to change payment method, if so you should have got a message that said "After you click the Yes button, the current subscription will be cancelled, the items will be added to cart and you will have to proceed to checkout one more time to change the payment method."
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

DID you click to change payment method, if so you should have got a message that said "After you click the Yes button, the current subscription will be cancelled, the items will be added to cart and you will have to proceed to checkout one more time to change the payment method."

I did read that but I assumed that I would be charged the $7.95 monthly renewal fee instead of the $29.95 fee. I do not have that much right now. I think I misunderstood the message. i thought I would still have thirty days from the time I cancel the membership to pay the $7.95 amount to renew the membership.

edited December 1969

Try submitting a support ticket to sales, explaining what has happened,

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Try submitting a support ticket to sales, explaining what has happened,

already submitted a support ticket. After dinner I will review what it says and see if I need to add anything for it to make sense.

edited December 1969

Ken's store is on sale and I am trying to see if there is a bird I want that I have not already bought.

edited December 1969

I have 3dUniverse's ostrich. I am looking at Ken's ostrich. Is Ken's ostrich good?

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

3DU's ostrich is Toon, Kens Birds are all realistic.
    While do not have the ostrich myself, I have no doubt as to the quality of the product, and that would be excellent.

In Daz-speak, Ken is the Stonemason of birds. :P

edited December 1969

Morning. Busy phew, grey day here and traffic is awful I'm in a cab that hasn't moved for 5 minutes. Hey moving again :)

edited December 1969

I have 3dUniverse's ostrich. I am looking at Ken's ostrich. Is Ken's ostrich good?

Ostrich is great :). Ouch now this cab is moving too much

edited December 1969

LOL the cabby read your mind as you were typing... He must be telepathic!

edited December 1969

Someone said there is a program that they use for ram management. Firefox keeps freezing on me. I have nine gigs of ram. Right now I cannot get more ram so I need another option so my ram is used efficiently. I know I can search for something online but I am afraid of getting something that will mess up my computer.

I have seen ads of a company that supposed to speed up computers but I do not trust them. I want to find something that works and is trustworthy. Anyone with money can pay for ads on tv and that does not mean they are trust worthy.

edited December 1969

I am afraid that I will fall for a scam or get viruses on my precious computer.

edited December 1969

ack, i fell asleep. prolly cuz i was up at 2am last night.

i need my dreams to focus on a new way to portray kobolds. my subconscious is much more imaginative than my awake brain. the hard trick is to remember subconscious messages.

edited December 1969

there are no ostriches hanging around where i live. we have wild turkeys, they're not as big as ostriches.

edited December 1969

We have emus lol (HAHA thanks to Cho, I call them by their real name now :P )

This discussion has been closed.