Spooky,Creepy & anything Halloweenie render thread.

Comments

• Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

West Park Hospital entrance hall, door way to the world of the mad, the lost and the insane

West-park-entrance.jpg
    800 x 507 - 149K
    edited December 1969

West Park hospital once home to the screams of the lonely, the desperate and the insane, it`s halls and corridors resonated to the mournful cries of minds in pain.

Now it`s empty,sad memories float down the empty halls and corridors as the sound of the wind cry`s at the emptiness.

What happened to West Park hospital?.

West_park-hos.jpg
    800 x 600 - 298K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:
    West Park hospital once home to the screams of the lonely, the desperate and the insane, it`s halls and corridors resonated to the mournful cries of minds in pain.

Now it`s empty,sad memories float down the empty halls and corridors as the sound of the wind cry`s at the emptiness.

WOW! Michael, you still have me looking for the zombies lol Great render, you're very inspiring :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Michael_G said:

WOW! Michael, you still have me looking for the zombies lol Great render, you're very inspiring :)

Your very kind Spyro, working on another right now for this thread. ;)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

great work every one - spooky is here :-)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:

Nice work your renders look great. Micheal :)
    I love the spooky time of year :)

edited September 2012

Two I rendered in DAZ 4 quite a while ago.

scared_close-up.jpg
    1546 x 2000 - 470K
    scared.jpg
    1546 x 2000 - 405K
    Post edited by Michael G on
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:
    Two I rendered in DAZ 4 quite a while ago.

Michael Those look great :) nice work

edited December 1969

one I did tonight :)

castle4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 233K
    castle2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 228K
    edited December 1969

he better hurry - all most midnight :vampire:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

A Spooky Creepy thing in parts: Part 5

PREFACE: I had a service interruption and spent the last few days off line. I'm loving all the art you folks have done and posted. Now with that said, I can stop posting this little (in my book, nutty thing) whenever I'm asked. Until then...

I await sunrise in my apprentice cell, I could not sleep now if I wished. The masters rule is to never leave my room after sunset unless I'm with him. I break my fast alone in the servants kitchen, my food waiting hot and fresh as always. In all my days I've yet to meet the servant that cooks for me, or any other servant of any kind. I'm forbidden to ask any questions other than about my Arcane studies. I stand at the entrance to the masters throne room. I must not enter until I hear his approach.

When I hear his boot falls echo into the room, I rush into position. Just to his left and five paces away, I know the stones in the floor. I must obey, the High Lord bid me so. My Queen would end me if I did not. I must follow him until I can act on my own. I so wish to end my time in Sunset Keep.

10-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    9-Torturer_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

I like that throne JD. :D nice story.

edited December 1969

Did not really come out as well i hoped but I have wanting to do some thing with the witch house for a while.

rhouse.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 439K
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:
    Did not really come out as well i hoped but I have wanting to do some thing with the witch house for a while.
    I only see one thing I would change. Maybe a little Bump or Displacement on the ground. That would have helped in my eyes.

Thanks, for the comment on my (heck what is it?) picture book.
    edited September 2012

Ivy said:
    Holy Smokes!! I missed this? How did I miss those? I love those!!

EDIT: I will not do it (but I want to), I will not do it (I really want to), those Fit my Wallpaper PERFECTLY. (just saying, I didn't do it.)
  • SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Those are some very good pics, guys. Here's my (rather basic) effort (if it posts right, I don't always do this right!).

I call it "Why are you crying? The surgery was a total success!"

halloween2.jpg
    1439 x 801 - 69K
    edited September 2012

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:

EDIT: I will not do it (but I want to), I will not do it (I really want to), those Fit my Wallpaper PERFECTLY. (just saying, I didn't do it.)

Thanks for noticing..lol
    This thread turned out better than i thought . there is bunch of WICKED GOOD talent in this forum.
    keep up spooky renders. top notch stuff guys :) I'm really enjoying this thread.

EDIT: Anything you like and want to use of mine, you're free to use as you like Jaderail :)

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:
    Those are some very good pics, guys. Here's my (rather basic) effort (if it posts right, I don't always do this right!).

I call it "Why are you crying? The surgery was a total success!"

wow this how I look when I get my Credit Card statement after shopping at daz all month...lol J/K
    great render

edited December 1969

Thor, Wielder of Molijnir

Thor_-_Champion_of_Men.jpg
    1843 x 1382 - 334K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:

I think that falls under personal use.
    by posting an image on a public forum one has to aware people can right click/save
    but unless stated otherwise ANY images are the property of their creator, be it photo of shirtless Hugh Jackman, a LOLcat or someone's Daz render
    so it cannot go any further than your home computer, ie a phone message, email, print or any form of redistribution inc screen captures of your desktop on a Youtube video if you stick it there.
    and definately not your work office computer.
    yes, I do right click save some celebs for reference, some might make it to my desktop wallpaper but no-one else should ever be aware of that fact, private lus. . .viewing!
    edited December 1969

I thank Ivy for the go ahead, and Wendy for the info. I'm not in the habit of using others art without asking first. Not even for private use.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I thank Ivy for the go ahead, and Wendy for the info. I'm not in the habit of using others art without asking first. Not even for private use.

I usually post free to use as you like ..lol
    I render my graphics for pc desktop size of 1920 X1080 and tablet wall papers of 840 x 420
    I'm glad people like them for that use. so feel free to use what ever I post. :)

I'm gonna have the next few days off so I'll be able to get some renders done :)

I need a Halloween theme for a animation anyone got any ideas to share?

edited December 1969

ok since you haven't asked
    (so I presume you haven't wished to :red: use my stuff! )
    you can use whatever stuff, renders, video of mine you wish!
    (that is if you want to!)

edited December 1969

no-one is EVER gonna know if I have a shirtless Hugh Jackman!!! image wrongfully right clicked and savex on my drive either!!!!
    lets just say it is a hypothetical example!!

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Jaderail said:

I usually post free to use as you like ..lol
    I render my graphics for pc desktop size of 1920 X1080 and tablet wall papers of 840 x 420
    I'm glad people like them for that use. so feel free to use what ever I post. :)

I'm gonna have the next few days off so I'll be able to get some renders done :)

theme - I don't know - what you want to do
    should be fun

edited September 2012

A Spooky Creepy thing in parts: Part 6

The master does not enter the Throne room today. "Stand and face me Ellaron, there will be no lesson today. I have another task for you this morn. Go to your cell and gather what items you may need for a visit with our High Lord. I have had your horse prepared in the stables and rations are gathered for you in the kitchens." As always shadows and gloom follow the master in the day hours. I suspect his Arts at play, the master shuns the day.

I have not seen the master move ahead with his plans this fast before. "Ellaron tell the High Lord that I shall once more need the skills of his best Finders, he many name the price. I shall write a letter saying how pleased I am with your progress and skill in the Arts. I give you leave for five sunsets from this day, thus you may find time to see your family while you do this deed for me." "Yes, my Master. I shale make haste, by your leave."

12-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    11-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited December 1969

by my leave you may go :roll:

edited September 2012

HEHEHE, that isn't Star Trek. Wait, that lines not Star Trek either.... Hmm....

edited December 1969

ok since you haven't asked
    (so I presume you haven't wished to :red: use my stuff! )
    you can use whatever stuff, renders, video of mine you wish!
    (that is if you want to!)
    My dear Wendy, I'm a big video Fan, I have you bookmarked so I can show others your work. As for renders I think that was my second time to ask anyone this year. I don't do lot's of wallpapers just because it's hard to find ones that will fit my screen without Enlarging them and losing all the quality.
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:

I would love to see the one about the creepy old lady in the creepy old house that turns out to really be a witch. The ones who Tricked were always sorry they did.