Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I will try to remember that when he is licking himself next to me. Right now he is not. Glad I do not have to lick him as he is covered with fur and that does not sound fun.

Yes, that's not a good idea. Nor is licking his butt. Ew.

He can lick his own butt. I am not going to do that for him.

Sci Fi or Fantasy races that have evolved from cats do not have to do the same thing as cats. Some say humans evolved from apes, but humans generally do not do everything an ape does.

We'd probably all be better off if we groomed like chimpanzees or defused conflicts with sex like bonobos.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

We'd probably all be better off if we groomed like chimpanzees or defused conflicts with sex like bonobos.

I agree with that.

Oh dear, I feel a conflict coming up. BRB, gotta find Significant Otter.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

if men could lick their balls like dogs,
    they would!!!

edited December 1969

if men could lick their balls like dogs,
    they would!!!

Now now, if I had that sort of flexibility and ability to go at my nethers like female dogs... let's be fair, there would be some interesting pretzels around.

edited December 1969

I do not care to,
    males can use timing not to end up with a mouthful but us girls secrete all the time, while I know some guys (and girls) like the taste, not to my liking, not even my own!
    (no contaversial tag so this might get moderated and I really do not blame them!!!)
    that said, no issues with a significant other doing the deed for me if he wishes!

I definately would leave the other hole alone!!!!

edited December 1969

*gigglesnort*

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Chohole waves the trusty moderator club ineffectually at Wendy because she is having trouble wielding it whilst indulging in a fit of giggles.

edited December 1969

*ponders things to do while waiting for the coupon codes*

No, heaven forbid, not gonna do the compost haul, that's... like... actual work.

edited December 1969

I always say something to take it too far! :oops:
    that said, at work there are a few who like to lick and suck up to that other hole if it's the boss!
    so each to their own tastes!!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

...:gulp:

This thread went down fast.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I used to have guppies and they were very prolific. It seemed like the only two things male guppies thought about was sex and food. (I do not know for sure since none of my male guppies ever talked to me and I cannot read a guppy's mind.

edited December 1969

I prefer slow and lingering like a lollipop
    uh what were we talking about again?
    edited December 1969

♥☻☺♥

I do not have any boyfriends or lovers at the moment. I did find the love of my life (Micah) though but I got him neutered for twenty five dollars. He is doing much better now. He is staring out a window right now.

Guess I should have specified what kind of love I wanted. (I always knew that Micah and Melody were going to be special kind of love of my life. It is the feline human love or in their terms Feline and human staff)

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

Stoooopid home/shop page

It showed wrong name, then I log in and clicked link back to home/shop page and it still wondered who I was. Am I not me anymore? If not then who is this new person I've become? Do I like peas now? OMG I'M HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS!!!!! :ahhh:

fluffycat.jpg
    404 x 304 - 104K
    edited December 1969

Delightfully dirty, isn't it?

edited December 1969

♫♪♪

derail2.jpg
    280 x 289 - 20K
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Speaking of train wrecks....

edited December 1969

From my neck of woods, from a claim to insurance company (rumored):

I was driving on a freeway when a train leaped out of nowhere in front of me and the engine smashed half of my car.

(Explanation: we had a nasty trainwreck some eight years ago, by railway station. A freeway runs right next to it, and the train made an astonishing slide across the tracks, up to the point where the engine hit a car on the first lane, and smashed the passenger side in. Luckily no one was in passenger side when that happened, driver got away with a scare. Sadly, 11 people died that day, more injured. Still... I would have liked to see how the driver described the event in his claim.)

edited December 1969

complaint_department.jpg
    446 x 666 - 119K
    edited December 1969

Time to flame this thread...

Flaming_nostrils01.jpg
    500 x 400 - 115K
    edited December 1969

Taco Bell has these new tacos that are made with doritos shell.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Taco Bell has these new tacos that are made with doritos shell.

Which raises the very important stupid question: who here refers to Taco Bell as Taco Hell, and who refers to it as Taco Shmaco?

edited December 1969

I like Taco Bell for some reason. I know it is not real authentic Mexican food, but those places are usually sit down and take a while and are not open at eleven pm. I wanted tacos at eleven pm.

edited December 1969

Which raises the very important stupid question: who here refers to Taco Bell as Taco Hell, and who refers to it as Taco Shmaco?

Taco Hell is my favorite, mostly based on entertaining descriptions my friends from USA share with me after eating there. After that, we can sing together Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire".

edited December 1969

Guess I am a freak for liking Taco Bell. I go there sometimes but then forget about them for a month or more then go back.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

I love our Taco Bell. I get their little $2 meal. Drink, chalupa & a bag of chips, usually w/ guacamole on the side. They're really nice to me, and their manager and a couple of the workers are like friends. They usually load my stuff up to where it's falling out the edges, and are glad to see me and ask where I've been if it's been a while. I wish all Taco Bells were like our neighborhood one here. They're really, really nice.

What's stupid about that? I'm probably the worst customer ever, 'cuz I hardly spend anything. Usually just $2.49 at most.
    Now Dave . . . that's a different story. He eats, then orders, then eats, and orders again.
    And he's still skinny.

It's really irritating. >:-( :lol:

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited December 1969

Irritating to stay skinny? ;-)

I eat as I sleep, one week on and one week off....

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Lemme guess. Are you a skinny minnie, too? LoL

:lol: See . . . that drives me nuts! All should have to struggle like the rest of us. LoLoL

(Of course, that kind of comes w/ age. :sigh: Back in the day . . . )

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited June 2012

Always been thin. Even eating as much, I only got a pouch that went away after digesting. Fast metabolism?? I don't know.

BTW, What do the cannibals call a sprinter?

Fast food.

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

I can eat what I want, I've never gained weight. In fact I actually struggle to pick up weight. The most I ever weighed was 55kg (121 lb). I guess I'd make a suitable toothpick for cannibals. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.