DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!

Comments

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited May 2012

Coupons should be more for facebook-fans. I want the vouchers back and I hope they will go back to the vouchers for PC-members.

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited May 2012

Skiriki said:
    ...guis, maybe the coupon, like, expired already...

It probably did - the frustration people are facing is that Daz never ever said WHEN the coupon would expire, despite people asking again and again and again.. But it was given a week ago, so I'd bet it is expired by now.

It probably did but the frustration is not just that they never said when it would expire. The crux of the matter is that the coupon never worked properly or, if it did, it did not work properl for long. Not even 24 hours..

Besides that Kevin said that the clock on the coupon expiring would begin ONCE it was working correctly. So, the clock never really started. THAT is the frustration. I could have used it once but then had an issue with the cart not letting me see the payment data after I deleted an item. So I want the coupon regardless of how long ago it was offered. It is not my fault I did not get the discount. It is the dang website. lol And I'm sure DAZ understands that headache. This website changeover has given THEM a migraine.

Post edited by 3DProclivity on
  • KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hey DAZ

I m still expecting the awesome sales you promise to compensate the Migration problems !

I want to get into a shopping spree and feel I saving tons of money! :-)

edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:
    Hey DAZ

I m still expecting the awesome sales you promise to compensate the Migration problems !

Yeah, what he said. :)

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:
    Hey DAZ

Yeah, what he said. :)

They better wait with that sale until the site is working correctly...................
    Still can't see my wishlist and like things are going my monthly voucher will go to waste because almost every item released is for Genesis and I don't use Daz studio so there is nothing to purchase.
    Like things are going now there is no use in staying on as a member.

edited December 1969

I just spoke with the DAZ sales department about the coupon. It finally applied but didn't give me a discount. lol

They sent an email to Kevin with my ticket # and the current issue.

Be patient folks. I know it is frustrating. I am frustrated too -- with these website issues, not so much with DAZ. They have always made it right in the end and I'm sure they will now. Just need time to put out all these dang fires.

• edited May 2012

So is this coupon still valid (31st May) or is it not? I've just placed an order and I couldn't see ANYWHERE to apply ANY coupon code!

[Edit: deleted order details - irrelevant to this post!]

Time for a support request...

Post edited by NoneOfYourBusiness on
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited December 1969

Have voucher balances simply disappeared? When can we expect to see them again and will unused vouchers be re-instated (as we haven't been able to use them!)?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Unused vouchers from the old store should have been converted to store credit (equivalent of Gift Certificates) in the new store. The new system doesn't support Vouchers as such.

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Is this coupon can only be used once?
    I had used it 2or 3 days ago.
    But now I want to buy many things in the best of genesis sale.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Forget about the measly $2 off coupon . . . . looks like EVERYTHING is 30% off in the store right now, even the PA items.
    You snooze, you lose.

• edited December 1969

No answer yet? I'll ask again...

When does/did this 'T3stCoUpoN2' coupon expire ?

• gabugabu Posts: 303
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:
    Forget about the measly $2 off coupon . . . . looks like EVERYTHING is 30% off in the store right now, even the PA items.
    You snooze, you lose.

Well it didn't last very long!

I managed to get a couple of items on my wish list at the discount but made the mistake of leaving it too long before I tried a 2nd purchase.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited December 1969

Unused vouchers from the old store should have been converted to store credit (equivalent of Gift Certificates) in the new store. The new system doesn't support Vouchers as such.

Then I can't tell what was a voucher and what was my store credit, as PA dashbaords are another thing that doesn't work.

And what will happen to the monthly PC $6 - will this just lump into store credit too? Are there no expiry dates any more?

I am feeling very uncomfortable that this is not transparent or well explained.

• WulfricWulfric Posts: 77
    edited December 1969

PhilW said:

Then I can't tell what was a voucher and what was my store credit, as PA dashbaords are another thing that doesn't work.

And what will happen to the monthly PC $6 - will this just lump into store credit too? Are there no expiry dates any more?

I am feeling very uncomfortable that this is not transparent or well explained.

The monthly PC $6 will be issued as a coupon that need to entered into the shopping cart prior to checkout. I asked the same question a while back and that is what I was told. Having the balances from the old site transferred into Store Credit was a nice bonus, since that should release the restrictions and expiration that would normally be on those funds.

• Nester751Nester751 Posts: 361
    edited December 1969

Found the coupon today, but it didn't work for me at all. Waiting for monthly coupon. With the website so slow for me, I'm lucky to even log on.... btw still have the "are you so and so" error. I could be compiling a mailing list of names given how many times that shows for me.

• woodbin59woodbin59 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

The coupon don't applied for me and I don't received my 6.00$ montly PC credit,

What's wrong I have an item in my cart and I can't applied nothing.

Can we have an extend sale ( a real sale) for the the trouble we encounted in the in the setup of the new web site for the member of the PC;and for the appreciatioon of the existant member of the PC an additional store credit for our patience and frustation, I pushed hard;may be a special price for the renewal of the PC at the old price of 69.99$.

It's my 2 cents

woodbin59

edited December 1969

So do we know when the store coupon for PC club members arrives? Where the heck in the My Account listing will it be? Is it going to be listed with credit? WHAT??? Detail would greatly help. Honestly, last month 100% of my Poser money went to other websites because of various log on issues, the website update, the lack of Poser items. I was looking at the new RawArt item Raw Oagre, but it lists like this

What's Included & Features

One Female Ogre MAT (with displacement, specularity and SSS maps)
    One Male Ogre MAT (with displacement, specularity and SSS maps)

and on this tab

Additional Information

Compatible 3D Figures Genesis
    Compatible 3D Software DAZ Studio

So D/S does SSS maps? I tend to think it's D/S only until I read the part about the mats.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

What we were told before is that the code would not appear in our accounts. It will be sent out in a newsletter to PC members and also posted in the Member only forum. I will bet that someone will be posting in all the different threads about the PC coupon that "hey it's here" when it arrives. We don't know when that will be at this point..

edited December 1969

Thank you. Is the members forum even properly working now?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Nester751 said:
    So do we know when the store coupon for PC club members arrives? Where the heck in the My Account listing will it be? Is it going to be listed with credit? WHAT??? Detail would greatly help. Honestly, last month 100% of my Poser money went to other websites because of various log on issues, the website update, the lack of Poser items. I was looking at the new RawArt item Raw Oagre, but it lists like this

What's Included & Features

One Female Ogre MAT (with displacement, specularity and SSS maps)
    One Male Ogre MAT (with displacement, specularity and SSS maps)

and on this tab

Additional Information

Compatible 3D Figures Genesis
    Compatible 3D Software DAZ Studio

So D/S does SSS maps? I tend to think it's D/S only until I read the part about the mats.

DS has had SSS for a long time.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Nester751 said:
    Thank you. Is the members forum even properly working now?

It's not for me right now.

:-(

• edited December 1969

(Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else)
    Once we get a coupon code, how do we activate it? Is it some question well into the payment process?

• edited December 1969

Once we get a coupon code, how do we activate it? Is it some question well into the payment process?

If you view your cart, there's a spot for 'Discount Codes', where it says 'Enter your coupon code if you have one'. Presumably, that's where it goes.
  • edited December 1969

Thanks. We'll see how it owrks when the PC one is available

ThinMick said:

If you view your cart, there's a spot for 'Discount Codes', where it says 'Enter your coupon code if you have one'. Presumably, that's where it goes.
  • edited June 2012

ThinMick said:

Ah! That's why I didn't see anywhere to enter the coupon code! I clicked on 'My Cart' at the top right of the screen and clicked the green [Checkout] button from the little pop-up (what used to be called the 'Quick Cart'). I didn't ever click the link to the Cart proper.

If you do it that way there's nowhere to enter any coupon code.

(Yes, I used to be the 'idiot-tester' - if there was a way of doing something wrongly I'd find it!)

;)

Post edited by NoneOfYourBusiness on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

If you do it that way there's nowhere to enter any coupon code.

You can enter the coupon code during the checkout too. When you hit the payment phase of it (BEFORE pressing "take me to PayPal or whatever")... you know, I'll take a screencap, since there's stuff sitting in my basket.

Here. :D I know it says "gift cards", but that's the same place where you get via former "quick cart" link.

couponshere.png
    762 x 247 - 11K
  • edited December 1969

I have to admit that I was rather irritated by the time I actually got to the checkout - I must've assumed that was for Gift Certificates only... :roll:
    (I use another site that keeps gift certificates and discount codes strictly separated at their checkout... I think?)

P.S. still waiting for an answer to 'when did that test coupon expire' !

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

vagabondfantasist: I don't know about that coupon - but I did send you a PM concerning your other question.

Another thing of this forum: The PM in the upper left corner always say Unread: 0 ... even when there are unread PMs ...

• edited December 1969

Thanks Kerya!