Annual PA SALE 2012 Image and discussion thread-- DAY31-- Catch up extended and more

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

Hmm it says Double Trouble as the title...must be talking about Barb and Jepe cuz I know I am totally innocent here ;)

HAHAHAHAHA and Im da pope!

Kneels before her holiness ;)

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,474
    edited December 1969

Hmm it says Double Trouble as the title...must be talking about Barb and Jepe cuz I know I am totally innocent here ;)

I have no holes today... my socks are new :shows tootsies:

edited December 1969

But those pants you just released have holes up both sides..I stand by my comment *snorts*

edited December 1969

But those pants you just released have holes up both sides..I stand by my comment *snorts*

Hm... well, okay fair enuff... nothing more your honor LOL

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Speaking of those pants, that's a nice outfit for V4! Thank you for showing some Gen 4 loving.

edited December 1969

Yeah they are really awesome...used them a few times over the last week and the outfit renders like a DREAM in Poser :) Didn't get to try them in DS as I mostly use Poser but I assume no less in that app as well :)

edited September 2012

Here's a render I did with both her and our set :) Prolley my fav render I did when I was doing the promos. I just loved how the outfit and the room all looked together :) Rendered in Poser Pro 2012 :)

Promo2.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 434K
    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
    edited September 2012

@ Sunfire... awww ty... and you are very welcome. Me still loves the V4. And the M4 too.

And Ann, well the mats are not exact, exact... but pretty decent in DS as well (and does have the velvet - it uses ubersurface)

PS: Love Annie's render. Love the lighting in it, the POV and everything

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Yay! A rockin' V4 outfit - finally! Thank you!!

EdensFlameFNL.jpg
    1088 x 666 - 433K
  • DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited December 1969

Definitely going into my list of favorite outfits.

(bigger version at deviant art)

Edens_flame_non_comic_look_jpg_small.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 678K
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,554
    edited December 1969

Yup...Eden's Flame is pretty awesome.

Eden.jpg
    1100 x 1650 - 471K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Great outfit! Has anyone used autofit on it? How well does it translate?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Here's a render I did with both her and our set :) Prolley my fav render I did when I was doing the promos. I just loved how the outfit and the room all looked together :)

Carted! Wow! Just what I needed. Now my FireFly hero ship has a good and worn looking interior. I have a few other control rooms / ship bridges but none as FireFly-ish as this one. (But you know how I loved to fit cows into the Cargohold).

Superb item!

/ Totte

edited September 2012

Totte said:
    Here's a render I did with both her and our set :) Prolley my fav render I did when I was doing the promos. I just loved how the outfit and the room all looked together :)

Carted! Wow! Just what I needed. Now my FireFly hero ship has a good and worn looking interior. I have a few other control rooms / ship bridges but none as FireFly-ish as this one. (But you know how I loved to fit cows into the Cargohold).

Superb item!

/ Totte

LOL I remember the cow render well :) Can't wait to see what you come up with for this one!

There are a lot of fun little additions to this one (be sure to check the figure folder - characters folder) as that is where the chairs etc are if you need them but not sure how well the cows will fit in the chairs hehe :)) I'm mid render on a kinda Ice Pirates type scene as well *for anyone besides me that recalls that movie LOL* as it kinda has that general feeling to me as well though its kinda like half that half firefly esque LOL Could maybe see it in a Aliens style render as well though I don't have an alien like that to try it out :(

• AngelusPrimeAngelusPrime Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

Coming out of lurking to seriously reap praises on Ignis for the V4 outfit, :) Thanks for showing Gen4 love! Count yourself as one of the only three purchases I've made so far in this sale. Thanks so much!

• earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Eden’s Flame in the cart, this is a killer outfit and now I am checking out! Thank you for making it for V4! You made my day!!

edited December 1969

Awwww ty you so much you guys! I hope everyone has a blast with it <3</p>

edited September 2012

Pendraia said:
    Great outfit! Has anyone used autofit on it? How well does it translate?

I hadnt actually tried. So I just ran it thru. Everything works pretty good.... the boots, as most shoes, have some issues. The choker also starts out crunchy, but if u use the smoothing modifier for it, it will fix it.

Here's a render in DS of it.... and I used the hag, coz Im a goofball LOL

I used hair as the template for the hat, bodysuit for the choker and eyescope. The rest was pretty standard (boots for boots, shirt for shirt, pants for pants)

Hag.jpg
    500 x 650 - 58K
    edited December 1969

Tarzan should have known taking his mother to England, to see Jane's parents was a bad idea LOL

ape.jpg
    500 x 650 - 68K
    edited December 1969

Tarzan should have known taking his mother to England, to see Jane's parents was a bad idea LOL

LOOOL why is it anytime someone asks what something looks like on Genesis some poor Ape ALWAYS ends up in the clothes? *snorts* Well he looks FABULOUS! hehe :)

edited December 1969

LOOOL why is it anytime someone asks what something looks like on Genesis some poor Ape ALWAYS ends up in the clothes? *snorts* Well he looks FABULOUS! hehe :)

LOL I blame a lack of sleep. Thats my story and Im stickin to it

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,191
    edited December 1969

Either that or over-exposure to Disney's Jungle Book - I Wanna Be Like You.

edited December 1969

ROFL I cannot tell you how many times Ive had to watch that and Disney's Tarzan. My son is 16 now, but I own like every disney movie from when he was a kid lol

• ChristenChristen Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

Yay for V4 steampunky goodness!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

@Totte, and anyone else interested in completing ARTCollab's Loading Dock series, here's a couple of renders I did while beta testing the new Control Room. I'll have more when Ann puts up her own thread about the new pack.

First the Hallway leading into the Control Room. Be sure to click for an unsquished look.

For a full-sized render, check here --> http://3dpixelzone.com/ART/controlroom3.htm

CRFullScene-Small.jpg
    800 x 571 - 321K
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Here's a look through from the Loading Dock. Again, click for an unsquished look.

For a full-sized view, check here --> http://3dpixelzone.com/ART/controlroom4.htm

LoadingDockAndCRoom-Small.jpg
    800 x 629 - 358K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,523
    edited December 1969

Edens Flame is a very nice outfit. Below is a DS4 render of Stephanie 5 curvy wearing it.
    Click the image to see it enlarged.

EdensFlame03pic01.jpg
    800 x 1024 - 208K
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

ROFL I cannot tell you how many times Ive had to watch that and Disney's Tarzan. My son is 16 now, but I own like every disney movie from when he was a kid lol
    I'll not tolerate a cross word about Disney in this or any other thread! :P (Cookie for the reference :P)

I love Edens Fire! So much that I even forgive you for not releasing an M4 DA set like I expected you to! ;) The Control Room is awesome, too, as is Jepes Clive and Dax. It's been an expensive day for me--the first yet, actually. ;)

edited September 2012

Artini, great job on your render!!!

Zaarin said:

I'll not tolerate a cross word about Disney in this or any other thread! :P (Cookie for the reference :P)

I love Edens Fire! So much that I even forgive you for not releasing an M4 DA set like I expected you to! ;) The Control Room is awesome, too, as is Jepes Clive and Dax. It's been an expensive day for me--the first yet, actually. ;)

haha I love Disney. Im a big disney goob. But shhhh dont tell anyone... that will totally ruin my evil rep lol

As for the DA set LOL Well, that is forthcoming too. I actually started the next for DA (which is still not yet the male one - I am still kinna itching out the details on that one yet) But the level of coolness in this next one is off the charts. It might even beat out Vermillion Dawn for me lol

edited September 2012

Artini said:
    Edens Flame is a very nice outfit. Below is a DS4 render of Stephanie 5 curvy wearing it.
    Click the image to see it enlarged.

That looks like it converted for Genesis really really well actually :) Though guess I shoulda expected that when I saw it on the ape LMAOO