Spooky,Creepy & anything Halloweenie render thread.

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    bigh said:
    Ivy pull my chain

Great job Bigh. that little guys looks like one form the TV show T-he Night Stalker.
    Darn good catch Ivy. I knew I had saw it on TV just not what it was in. Those were the Days. Next set from me coming soon. The twilight is here now.

wow you kids are old :-)

I'm not old!
    I was just very young when those shows were on (wink) that is my story and i sticking with it

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    My standard answer will be enough for here. I'm older than some but younger than others.

P.S. Ran out of time today, second Render still cooking to drive. I must get in bed so I can do my thing in the morning. I'll post after I get back from the clinic tomorrow.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    bigh said:
    My standard answer will be enough for here. I'm older than some but younger than others.

P.S. Ran out of time today, second Render still cooking to drive. I must get in bed so I can do my thing in the morning. I'll post after I get back from the clinic tomorrow.

Have a great evening and good luck :)

edited December 1969

Some more Harry Potter renders .. these have Voldemort and i have this set up to animate about a 16 seconds scene .. but it will take me about 3 days to render it ..lol
    anyway

Potter_vs_valdermort_dual_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 171K
    Potter_vs_valdermort_dual_2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 150K
    Potter_vs_valdermort_dual_3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 166K
    Harry_Potter01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 109K
    Valdermort2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 123K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Nice effects Ivy, well done! ------- I need to hurry up with my homecoming jungle render so as I can start rendering Halloween stuff!

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

oké, not a creepy one but it has to do with halloween. ;-)

happy_halloween_bew.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 203K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Nice effects Ivy, well done! ------- I need to hurry up with my homecoming jungle render so as I can start rendering Halloween stuff!

Thank compliment ..
    I have this set up for animation but it will take like 3 days to do.. no sure it be worth it for about 15 seconds of animation..lol

edited December 1969

Sasje said:

well done .. that is is very cute. :

edited December 1969

A Spooky Creepy thing in parts: Part 4

The master begins his work with all is skill. Inflicting pain more than any real damage, he hopes the pain will be enough to force this one to give him the knowledge he so desires. For all his skill the only sounds he is rewarded with are screams and whimpers and groans.

The master redoubles his efforts, he goes well beyond pain, this one suffers much more than mere pain for his silence. This night the master uses no arcane power to bring this victim back from the edge of death. I will not need to act tonight the Queen will be pleased.

8-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    7-Torture_Large.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

The master begins his work with all is skill. Inflicting pain more than any real damage, he hopes the pain will be enough to force this one to give him the knowledge he so desires. For all his skill the only sounds he is rewarded with are screams and whimpers and groans.

The master redoubles his efforts, he goes well beyond pain, this one suffers much more than mere pain for his silence. This night the master uses no arcane power to bring this victim back from the edge of death. I will not need to act tonight the Queen will be pleased.

I can almost here the screams

great job Jaderail

edited December 1969

Ivy said:

great job Jaderail

Thank you. I must also thank you again. I was in a very big SLUMP, this thread has given me a reason to play once again. I hope others enjoy my little efforts as much as I'm enjoying doing them.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:

great job Jaderail

Thank you. I must also thank you again. I was in a very big SLUMP, this thread has given me a reason to play once again. I hope others enjoy my little efforts as much as I'm enjoying doing them.
    Rnder away I love seeing what othesrs can do no matter what program and software they use. to me Art is art. no matter how its made. :)

(CATCH) lol

edited December 1969

Almost catches paint brush, picks it up. Looks around and wanders off into Ivy's animations....

I will get to that level one day. Be good. Off to set up next part of the Spooky Creepy thing. Should be ready by sun down.

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Sasje said:

well done .. that is is very cute. :
    Thank you for the compliment :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Ivy He Coming - better Hide

He_Coming.jpg
    1274 x 695 - 287K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,796
    edited December 1969

great renders everyone!
    (yes, do look and on sharecg Ivy, just too lazy to log in, hate the passwordy thing all the time and remembering them my Android stuffs em up)
    I have been practicing spooky morphvox voices mostly with videos as an excuse!
    still can't sing using it!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

:bug: OOOOO.... I'm sensing a more sinister approach to creepy. lol

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,796
    edited December 1969

they all start with just renders . . . . :snake:

edited December 1969

bigh said:

ooooOO now he is scary !
    great job BigH :)

edited December 1969

great renders everyone!
    (yes, do look and on sharecg Ivy, just too lazy to log in, hate the passwordy thing all the time and remembering them my Android stuffs em up)
    I have been practicing spooky morphvox voices mostly with videos as an excuse!
    still can't sing using it!

i've been following your iclone stuff i bet you could ,ale some great creepy stuff with iclone
    i know what you mean about the password thingy too.
    edited December 1969

I'll try to get a few renders done tonight i've had a ton of school work and family stuff happening all the same time.. .. only so much time in a day.lol

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    bigh said:

ooooOO now he is scary !
    great job BigH :)

thank you :-)

edited December 1969

bigh said:

Wow... I wonder how many arrows would take him down? Lots me thinks, He might be a good enemy to predator! LOL Great render bigh!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    bigh said:

Wow... I wonder how many arrows would take him down? Lots me thinks, He might be a good enemy to predator! LOL Great render bigh!

thank you :-)

• Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The magicians home....A place of wonder.

opus_magnum.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 321K
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:

looks dark and spooky.. nice :)
    edited December 1969

Michael_G said:

Very nice indeed :)

edited December 1969

Thanks a lot :D

edited September 2012

Something i rendered tonight
    Click for full view

Big Scary Dogs !

big_dog_05.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 321K
    big_dog_04.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 245K
    big_dog_03.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 194K
    big_dog_02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 204K
    big_dog_01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 184K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Thats really nice Ivy, I have been wanting to do some thing with that set for a while.