- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited September 2012

I'm going to complain that every time I write a message here on the boards and press the "Submit Post" button, it appears for all to see.

Chohole must have something to do with this...

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I'm not going to complain about the fact that today is a freebie day.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Oh yes thats true!! How exciting!!

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

My complaint: I don't see any renders of this "little thief" anywhere...lol!

Hiya everyone! :)

edited December 1969

Howdie Jasmine!

LOL I'm working on it! Can't wait to see what pics come from this title lol!

Poor Rezka will need to make a new thread for all her dragons :( -- Sorry Rezka, but out of title originality, I couldn't incorporate dragons, You'll have to make little thief dragons :cheese: ---

edited December 1969

I reckon Norse Graphics would have many Idea's for a little thief from his line of work, plus he got cop car models!!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

oooooo oooo oooo you can dance ... dancing queen ahhh ahhhh dancing queen

edited December 1969

The dancing, fleeing kid thief, holding the complaint thread?

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

why was this thread spilled over?
    Does daz forums have a 100 page maximum and then it automatically creates a new spill over thread?

why is it we have not seen any explanation for why it happened into begin with?
    or is this just all a dream and so when i wake up it will be some different completely new thread?

School is starting to wear on me...me thinks

Daz forums are so confusing sometimes! :)

edited December 1969

Apparently... I'm told it's always been the first post on page 101.

I had no Idea that it would happen... LOL evident on the first page of this thread haha! Ask cho lol

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Apparently... I'm told it's always been the first post on page 101.

I had no Idea that it would happen... LOL evident on the first page of this thread haha! Ask cho lol

oOOOOO! its Choholes fault .. make s sense now. :)

edited December 1969

LOL Choholes really been copping it tonight haha! No it's not cho's fault LMAO It's the default number of posts that makes it spill over into another thread. I'm told many people in the past have tried hard to get the new thread to rename it with a different theme lol

edited December 1969

Complaint: Daz just crashed on me for the second time :( I had to re start my computer :roll:

edited September 2012

Spyro said:
    Howdie Jasmine!

LOL I'm working on it! Can't wait to see what pics come from this title lol!

Poor Rezka will need to make a new thread for all her dragons :( -- Sorry Rezka, but out of title originality, I couldn't incorporate dragons, You'll have to make little thief dragons :cheese: ---

can't wait to see what you come up with! Now worries.....there's always room for Rezca's dragons! I don't think the complaint thread would be the same without them! :)

I may even try to find some time to find my own little thief, cuz it's such a fun theme...heehee... :)

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    edited September 2012

Ivy said:
    Does daz forums have a 100 page maximum and then it automatically creates a new spill over thread?

or is this just all a dream and so when i wake up it will be some different completely new thread?

LOL... OK, I will try to answer.... the "Complaint Thread" has been around longer than me. I don't even know how it got started!! LOL But I can tell you that it is one of the "running threads", meaning that it continues on and on and on...

Because of this, when the thread hits 100 pages, one of the mods ( usually Richard, I think) will start it anew with a link to the previous one. We used to vote on the thread title just before it was due to end and then guess who would get the start page and stuff... don't know how things are evolving since the switch... I've found myself ...kinda trying to get aclimated to the new forum a bit like one does at the beach when the water is really cold...lol.... I'm up to mid-thigh now I think...lol

edited December 1969

LOL, I tried to tailor the thread name for a broad theme... But also something that worked for the complaint thread legacy. The 'kid' part was in reference to my avatar that effectively stole authorship of the thread... So there was my title lol!

edited September 2012

Imoen was the thief in Baldur's Gate. Been caught by the Flaming Fist more than once. lol

Rikku is the thief in FinalFantasyX.

hmmm thief. i dunno if the ShadowDancer outfit is more thief or ninja?

i can imagine Vila as the thief who steals socks from the dryer, tee hee. or the keys from bedside table.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited September 2012

LOL.. I don't know... I was thinking of Rikku, too!!! ...but then I got to thinking of my Rogue character I played in Morrowwind...hmmm??? lol *hiya Misty!*

edited December 1969

LOL Anyone can be a thief if they are that way inclined... Even the most respectable people let me assure you. I'm in security, and I tell you, I've certainly been surprised by how unsuspectingly dressed or the class/age/job titled people that have been caught thieving. I even know of a security organization (Gladly I have no connection with the business) that has recently sunken to oblivion after an officer had thieved over $35,000,00 of cash from a super market safe!!

edited December 1969

Lol Ninja's were assassins in ancient Japan, however I'm sure they had many infiltration assignments to thieve vitally important documents, and items. They were sneaky buggers lol

edited September 2012

day 20 of the pa sale already and i keep adding things to my w/l. starting to feel desperate. i'm gonna end up breaking down for another visagiftcard. wahh, i missed the windwhistle dress.

do i really need halloween pumpkin? i have Ol jack lantern. it's pretty similar.

and then having to search my item history to make sure my w/l stuff isn't on it.

who is mavka? the original mavka. is it a daz figure?

so much stresss. i have an unpaid vacation coming in November. i have to not borrow from my November budget.

* the windwhistle dress is by Mada and Thorne. so if Mada hasn't come up yet i still have a chance to nab it :lol:

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

LOL.. I don't know... I was thinking of Rikku, too!!! ...but then I got to thinking of my Rogue character I played in Morrowwind...hmmm??? lol *hiya Misty!*

HiYa, ! :)

edited December 1969

The sales tend to do that to you... I've spent way too much at daz the last couple of weeks... I'm usually good with my cash... But the sales OMG... And to think it's all about to be intensified next month... Though I must admit I am thrilled with anticipation!

edited December 1969

what are they gonna do for November this year? Nov was normally the PA sale month.

edited December 1969

I cant imagine! If the PC October sales are exceptional, I may be broke lol!

edited December 1969

i'm rethinking the Shark attack pack. cuz i really only want the whale shark. even at 1/2 price it's still like 12.50.

if i take the sharks off my w/l the only big ticket item left on it is the 1954 japan set.

edited December 1969

The Japanese themed stuff is awesome! I love adding culture to a render where I can!

Well, I think I'm gonna stay up all night, since Night is already over. With nightshift, I have trouble re-adjusting my sleeping pattern to daylight hours... So Since it's 5am I, wont go to bed now. LOL let's see if I can last a day HAHA!

edited December 1969

Ivy said:

LOL... OK, I will try to answer.... the "Complaint Thread" has been around longer than me. I don't even know how it got started!! LOL But I can tell you that it is one of the "running threads", meaning that it continues on and on and on...

Because of this, when the thread hits 100 pages, one of the mods ( usually Richard, I think) will start it anew with a link to the previous one. We used to vote on the thread title just before it was due to end and then guess who would get the start page and stuff... don't know how things are evolving since the switch... I've found myself ...kinda trying to get aclimated to the new forum a bit like one does at the beach when the water is really cold...lol.... I'm up to mid-thigh now I think...lol

lmao
    Okay now i am up to speed what happened..lol yea I agree though sometime I found that new forums sometimes can be stimulating, kinda of like cold water situation which usually gives me hard Ni***les..

edited December 1969

OMG Ivy lol ! that's too much information LMAO!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

I am tired. I think dinner will be in a couple minutes.

This discussion has been closed.