Wonder Woman New52 Outfit

RoguePilotRoguePilot Posts: 239
edited January 2013 in Freebies

Hi,

Something I've been working on for a while.

A DAZ V4 Bodysuit Texture and accessory set to match.

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/66891/view/11/Poser/Wonder-Woman-New52

Larger images
http://fav.me/d5roeg2
http://fav.me/d5ra624

You'll need to watch for distortion around the breastplate when applying Fullbody morphs but the individual breast morphs are more forgiving.

Post edited by RoguePilot on

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited January 2013

Saw that earlier and downloaded it. Looks really cool.

Thank you!

Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

Excellent job! I personally prefer her pre-reboot look but that doesn't mean that you didn't nail the new look. I'll be downloading this as soon as I get a few hours to play with things.

Now we just need morphs for all the crazy redesigns of the gods that Cliff Chang and Azarello did. :-) But I'm not holding my breath on that front! Candle-Head Hades would be a bear.

• Marco42Marco42 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much. The outfit is amazing!

• cedarwolfcedarwolf Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Great...now I have to spend money to get the body suit. Great texture!

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Lovely work, cheers :)

• Neil ClennanNeil Clennan Posts: 44
    edited March 2013

Thank you so much. Awesome work. It even transferred to Genesis rather well.

Post edited by Neil Clennan on
  • JennehJenneh Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've -always- loved Wonder Woman....so this is a sweeeeeet and generous freebie item. Thank you!!

• RoguePilotRoguePilot Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Er.....wow,

I didn't know anyone was posting here.

Thanks for all the thanks. :)

and you're welcome.

• OlorinOlorin Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

You are so amazing for making this. I love it!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much, RoguePilot :cheese:

While this is in another thread, I thought you'd like to see it :)

Did a material/light test of Diana in Reality with two other figures and she comes out beautifully :-) One question, though: I can't seem to move additional lariats when I add them to the scene to bulk up her golden lasso nor move the original one; am I doing something wrong :-S

And am also working on a render with Diana and the goddess Minerva :P Here's the WIP.

Submission.png
    1515 x 1212 - 2M
    Goddess,_Wonder_Woman_and_Aiko_5_Daz.png
    1273 x 1273 - 2M
  • RoguePilotRoguePilot Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Nice. The texture is designed for the full bodysuit (the one with the legs) but the legless version still seems to work well.
    The lariats are conforming items so that they follow morphs and can bend with the leg. Try loading them as props (or unconforming them) and you should be able to move them.
    I'm doing a weapon set which will hopefully will include a new pose-able lasso if I can work out the rigging.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Nice. The texture is designed for the full bodysuit (the one with the legs) but the legless version still seems to work well.
    The lariats are conforming items so that they follow morphs and can bend with the leg. Try loading them as props (or unconforming them) and you should be able to move them.
    I'm doing a weapon set which will hopefully will include a new pose-able lasso if I can work out the rigging.

Thank you so much, RoguePilot :-) And I can never thank you enough for sharing this :cheese:

I guess I missed the rest of Diana's outfit although I prefer her classic "swimsuit" cut in keeping with the convention that the more powerful a character is the less clothes they wear :lol: I don't begrudge Kal-El his Midwestern modesty ;-)

I'll try your tip with the lasso :)

And I just had a thought; even though Diana's imposing she's still dwarfed by the goddess proportions which would apply not only to Olympus dwellers but also to some denizens of Kirby's Fourth World :P I gotta learn how to build and texture because a Wonder Woman/Big Barda throwdown would totally rulz %-P

• dragonsfirenhdragonsfirenh Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

Great job on this outfit I love it!!

WW52-1.jpg
    977 x 1084 - 113K
  • What body suit (link) is this texture for?

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646

What body suit (link) is this texture for?

http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-bodysuit

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thank You, I just have download it, hoping to try it in the future. Btw I was watching lately new movie version of Wonder Woman that will be available soon and it looks good, and also video of the song Wonder Woman performed by Sweet California.

• mmkdazmmkdaz Posts: 335

thank you so much!

• gocuzerogocuzero Posts: 35

what hair used in the render?