EJ Graciana download failure

It seems that the link for the todays mind blower EJ Graciana is broken. It´s encrypted but i can´t download it with DIM, it also doesn´t appear in my products list from DAZ Studio.

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited March 2016

Encrypted products can only be downloaded with DAZ Connect from inside of DAZ Studio 4.9. However, there is some speculation EJ Graciana was not supposed to be encrypted. Perhaps DAZ will correct the install types later today. If not, and if you are not using 4.9, you shouldn't have any trouble getting a refund. Good luck.

ETA: There are links for offline download and activation in the product library. So you can download it that way, but it still requires 4.9. I forgot about that, because I don't have 4.9 installed. In any event, you cannot use the DIM to download encrypted products.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
    edited March 2016

It seems that the link for the todays mind blower EJ Graciana is broken. It´s encrypted but i can´t download it with DIM, it also doesn´t appear in my products list from DAZ Studio.

Hi! :)

Can we help you? We tried it and can download the product from inside Daz Studio with connect. Here is an image where you can find it:

You have to connect to your account using the login button on the top right of the Smart Content tab. Then follow the steps in the image:

1- select Products

2- Then in the category select figures/people, and look for Graciana on the image products on the right. It will be in GRAY, not in color, if you have not installed it.

3- Double click the image. Then it will download and install, and you will see the status bar says it's doing it, and when all is in color, not gray, it is downloaded and installed

It is hard to guess at the beginning but it is very comfortable once you try it.

Please try and see if it works. If it doesn't we will tell DAZ so they can fix any problem and you can enjoy our product, and thank you very much for your support! :)

CONNECT.jpg
    362 x 588 - 204K
    Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on
  • chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117

Can we help you? We tried it and can download the product from inside Daz Studio with connect. Here is an image where you can find it:

You have to connect to your account using the login button on the top right of the Smart Content tab. Then follow the steps in the image:

1- select Products

2- Then in the category select figures/people, and look for Graciana on the image products on the right. It will be in GRAY, not in color, if you have not installed it.

3- Double click the image. Then it will download and install, and you will see the status bar says it's doing it, and when all is in color, not gray, it is downloaded and installed

It is hard to guess at the beginning but it is very comfortable once you try it.

Please try and see if it works. If it doesn't we will tell DAZ so they can fix any problem and you can enjoy our product, and thank you very much for your support! :)

Now this time it worked (i already made it as you described). Maybe it was too early, when i tried it again (a few hours later) it worked.

Thanks.

• It seems that the link for the todays mind blower EJ Graciana is broken. It´s encrypted but i can´t download it with DIM, it also doesn´t appear in my products list from DAZ Studio.

1- select Products

Now this time it worked (i already made it as you described). Maybe it was too early, when i tried it again (a few hours later) it worked.

Thanks.

Oh thanks for telling! :) Then it seems it needs some time to update the database or so. We're happy to see it works, and wish you enjoy it a lot :)

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

Then why is EJ Graciana listed in DIM?

• Granville said:

Then why is EJ Graciana listed in DIM?

We don't know well how it works. Have you downloaded it from DIM?

• I've bought it as on the mindblower promo and the madness page there was no remark on encryption. It's in DIM but won't download. I'll have it returned if it won't work with DIM as I'm still on 4.8. And I have to say it's all but nice to have an encrypted product brought into the madness sale that way.

• We have reported all the problems with the download and all this, so don't worry all may be fixed soon :)

• It was a glitch and they are fixing it. So it is not encrypted, and soon it will be fixed  :)

• Apologies to all (especially Emma and Jordi), this was NOT intended to be encrypted.  It's being fixed.

• DAZ_Steve said:

Apologies to all (especially Emma and Jordi), this was NOT intended to be encrypted.  It's being fixed.

Oh no Steve! The promo was great we love it! Thanks a lot for all! :)

• It's fixed now! :)

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    DAZ_Steve said:

Apologies to all (especially Emma and Jordi), this was NOT intended to be encrypted.  It's being fixed.

Thanks Steve, in the cart then!